District0x has fucking great tech, working products and an talented team that listens to the community. Also...

district0x has fucking great tech, working products and an talented team that listens to the community. Also, it is confirmed to be listed on binance.
reddit.com/r/district0x/comments/6tf9hg/binance_exhange_to_list_dnt_as_early_as_next_week/

You've been advised...

already in it for 1btc

Nice, I've been in it since ICO. But I got some more twice already on liqui thanks to my NEO gains. I might sell some when it get listed on bittrex but I'm holding most for a while. This is what the DAO was ment t be, if it catch up DNT marketcap should the same as ETH today

Do I have enough?

No dude, just sell some OMG for it, you need at least 200k DNT :)!
Nice job with you ZRX. Got two accounts so i'm at 80k as well, could go in the 2nd round today even tho i got my gas price to 250gwei, should have put 600gwei and I could have put 26 more ETH in it... Meeh, you gotta be happy with what you got ^^

I have the same top three, just half as much.

Confirmed gonna make it.

You need at least 100k

why did i missed the registration fucking kms

additional 100k you mean

binance will probably be a bigger kick in the pants than bittrex. hopefully early next week like i've heard rumblings of on the slack

That might be true, but it is highly probable that Binance will list DNT before Bittrex because Binance is confirmed. So I hope that Binance kicks it and then Bittrex gets it even higher. Also I don't have a Binance account, do you know if there is a withdrawal limit there? I don't want to get to much identified in binance...

Just look at the district proposal page for district0x, shits weak

2btc for unverified accounts. 50btc for verified.

This is a huge part of district0x. Everyone can make proposals and then the community can accept or decline districts using DNTs..

Alright thanks, Do you know what are the verification documents required?

What is a food handlers license?

In this one for the long haul

if there's a long-haul coin, it's this one. as well as zrx. actually anything attached to 0x seems to be pretty long-haul. probably the one of the most promising pieces of infrastructure

It's a shitcoin that already mooned, you don't need decentralized marketplaces that sell "reputation", it's fucking useless.

I took my profit at 100 millions after selling at x3 and I'm laughing my ass off seeing you all shilling your bag not understanding it already mooned and you had to buy the rumour and sell the news.

this. Not every abstract, asset, or industry needs to be on the blockchain.
95% of these 'start up' will be gone in 1-2 years

i just like the cartoon pictures

this desu

The date for listing on Binance has not even been announced yet, even though we know it is going to happen soon for sure.
Look at what happened to Monaco since the listing date has been official, 250% in 24 hours... You'll cry when this hits $0.5

>You'll cry when this hits $0.5

You are a delusionnal faggot if you think district0x will reach 350 millions marketcap in the coming weeks and even if it does by some miracle you will all be too retarded to short it all while it's the case like with DigiByte or BitBay because you faggots get emotionnally attached to your coins.

I already used my x3 to invest in OMG and then Adex and now I'm x15, my only regret is to not have invested more of my initial BTC capital, I'm already out of the first and I wait to see if the second can reach the 100 millions marketcap before shorting it.

But hey, I'm a nice goy, I will give you a clue about the next guaranteed train: it's somewhere in the 12 millions marketcap right now, it's about IPFS and the logo is blue and purple.

Why would shift moon?

I only have 1.8k Shift.
I thought that I would have more time to accumulate. What now?

The absolute state of you lot buying this utter turd of a shitcoin

It's not Shift, faggot.