>Serbian history is shit
>Scandinavian history is shit
>Chinese history is shit
>Indian history is shit
>South American history is shit
>Persian history is shit
>African history is shit
>American history is shit

Barring the Greeks is there any history that isn't shit according to Veeky Forums?

Nice personal opinion you got there imbecile

he never said that they were shit, only that Veeky Forums says that those topics are shit.

Roman history
Egyptian history
Natural history
Finno-korean hyperwar

Indian history is fucking epic.
Simon Bolivar and his whole era is fascinating.
If you can't find SOMETHING interesting in the vast catalogue of Chinese history, you're a tard.
Persian history is insanely important.
African history, see Chinese history (I'm partial to the East African theater of WWI).
There's more to Scandinavian history than just Vikings. The late middle ages and the reformation were eventful times in that region.

Australian history = best of all.

He didn't say they were bad.

Stormaktstiden Sure wasn't shit

Roman history

I always yawned at Greek history actually, most of it was just the petty squabbling of some boyfucking hillbillies on the fringe of greater civilization. I don't care what the Pashtuns are up to right now, why would I care what the Greeks were doing 3000 years ago?
There was that brief period where they were relevant, mostly for their cultural output, also that Alexander guy, but other than that it's pretty shitty.

>Serbian history is shit
All I know about Serb history is Stephen Dushan, and that's pretty cool

>Scandinavian history is shit
All I know is Charles XII and that's amazing

>Chinese history is shit
All I know is Romance of the Three Kingdoms and that it's pretty much the best book I've ever read

>Indian history is shit
It's a little boring except for a few key characters like Babur or Ashoka

>South American history is shit
Yep

>Persian history is shit
All I know from Persia is Achaemenids and that's pretty good

>African history is shit
>Africa
>history

>American history is shit
After 1800. yes

>>Scandinavian history is shit
you what

>All I know is Romance of the Three Kingdoms
>It's a little boring except for a few key characters like Babur or Ashoka
>Yep
>All I know from Persia is Achaemenids
You should look more into it.
Qin conquest of China and the Aztecs is pretty cool. Ashoka and the Achaemenids are just going surface level into Persian/Indian history.

It's probably Finns

it's all shit because you're shit
but if you weren't shit then it wouldn't be shit
stop being shit and it won't be shit the next time you create your next shit thread or decide to make a shit post
get it
bye

>It's a little boring except for a few key characters
You need to read more. I made like 4 threads about the Gupta Empire. It was subsumed by shitty muh rome and mug Christianity threads.

I made a detailed thread about Chola Empire and its reasons for south east asian conquests and was banned for 'spamming'

Veeky Forums is a place where history goes to die under the pointless scrutiny of autistic romaboos and eurocentrics.

This. I try to make threads about Mesoamerica and for some reason it attracts autists who try to derail the thread and spam eurocentric wanking. I notice the same in African history threads. They just can't handle other topics being discussed.

All history is fascinating, what are you on about? American history was fascinating as it was an interesting look into seeing a fledgling country that just booted dad out the house would tackle its obstacles, especially since it got most of its money from non-spice crops and furs. The Persians have a rich history. I'm not arsed to go on about the rest.
This.

>Australian history

>Throw sticks. Rape daughter. Burn down continent-sized forest. Rape sister

>Repeat for 10,000 years until Europeans show up. Names for everything are ridiculous as its the first thing that came into your booze addled head as you try to invent titles for everything, to cover up the fact that your people had lived there for 500 generations and never managed a shred of civilisation

>>South American history is shit
>Yep

>it's a "newfags can't tell the difference between a quote and a statement on Veeky Forums" episode

He's talking about the "snownigger" memes that get spammed whenever someone mentions Scandinavians.

Greece, Persian, Indian and Chinese history WAS the most interesting in the ancient world until around 600 AD.

After then Arabs, Mongols, Turks and then North Europeans stole the spotlight.

/thread

I honestly don't think I've ever encountered a more unjustifiably arrogant and annoying group of people than the ones you're both talking about. Well, I guess something has to fill the holes in their self-esteem.

Who the fuck even knows where serbia is?
Are you serbian?
Otherwise I can't imagine somebody would mention such an irrelevant country with those others.

>Who the fuck even knows where serbia is?
American detected.

I wish mods banned all WW2 threads. We have become like history magazines, every issue has to talk about WW2 in a clickbait manner.
At any point there are 5-10 WW2/holocaust/frank threads up.

>barring the Greeks

>North Europeans
lol

Anything outside of western European history is a meme

>I wish mods banned history on a history board

Implying they are actually discussing history.

They are though. Holocaust threads can get derailed in a dozen posts, but people discussing WW2 military history are discussing history, even if it attracts large numbers of retards educated by pop culture who get their tropes BTFO regularly in the threads anyways.

I dont think you understand how bad it is here, Veeky Forums is corrupted by just idiocy and self-satisfactory nonsense spouted by people who 'think' they know history, there are a few gems but its mostly nonsense. That nonsense finno-korean hyper war? What the fuck man? How is something as forced as that turn into a 'meme' literally boxxy 2.0 with most of these retards and their 'idea' spouting.

What'd I say wrong? I was being as accurate as possible.

I like France's history tbqhfampai

Northern Europe has always been irrelevant.You meant central and western Europe

Nice reading comprehension you got there imbecile

Finnish History is the only history you need to know

>chinese history is shit
>persiab history is shit
>american history before 1800s is shit
End yourself tbqhf

>The Hyper war
>Nonsense

Roman history is much more interesting than ancient Chinese "history"

Mexican history is like a magical realist epic made real

The only history worth studying iis Spanish history

That's just Veeky Forums. /v/ hates video games, /tv/ hates television, Veeky Forums hates history.
Veeky Forums pretends to like French history, but that's mostly due to being contrarian towards Germany and Britain.
When this fad wears off, Veeky Forums will start hating France too.

>guy posts some event or character from ww2 with something along the lines of 'was it autism?' or 'they deserved it'
>discussing history

Islamic Golden Age was largely due to Persians, so no, Arabs didn't steal the spotlight. It came to an end after Mongol invasions in 12th century AD. Yes, I would agree Persians became irrelevant for some time 12th century AD, but they became somewhat important again in 16th century AD. 12th century AD through 16th century AD was a very painful time period in Persian history where they were almost eradicated.

Arab invasions destroying Persia is just a meme.

They destroyed Persian civilization and replaced it with an Islamic one however.