His cryptocurrency isn't faved by a super model

>his cryptocurrency isn't faved by a super model

stay pleb

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/zcoin/@zcoinofficial/zcoin-privacy-on-the-blockchain-and-the-linkability-of-personal-information-elements-of-a-private-cryptocurrency
zcoin.io/zcoin-moving-beyond-trusted-setup-in-zerocoin/
twitter.com/Hotkatchina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Alpha Bay shit actually true. Hilarious if so.

Coin moves too slow to make much profit though, regardless of if it's usefulness unfortunately.

>supporting fluffyfaggot

Xmr isn't a moon coin
Its an actual store of value
Money launderers and drug traffickers don't want to lose money between deals because it tanked or gained 20% that morning

Its in an entirely different league to every single other coin
Solely because it isn't viewed as a pump and dump, something to get rich quick off like is the case with every single other coin

>generic insta-whore
>super model

As autistic as the fat pony fag

It is indeed.

this imho

I believe most people use XMR as a coin tumbler

This girl actually has been responding to my DM's on instagram when I messaged her as a joke. She doesn't know shit about cryptos

got some monero at 0.014

mistake

Stop equating Monero with crime.
Is it a crime to be able to take a dump in privacy?
Is it a crime to want my personal diary to be private?
Is it a crime to have curtains in my house windows so people can't look at me into my house?

Equating privacy with crime is government propaganda.

>>Is it a crime to be able to take a dump in privacy?
>Is it a crime to want my personal diary to be private?
>Is it a crime to have curtains in my house windows so people can't look at me into my house?
Yes, we live in the cyberpunk dystopia

XMR is quite possibly the only coin with what normies would call a "legitimate use" in a way.

Sure you lost a potential gain but you didn't lose any money
XMR/USD doesn't move

>t. small knuckled no banc-er can't relate

70% of Veeky Forums community know that this coin is for fags. The owner of this coin has 90% of the coins and there will be no evidence because Monero is built that way. Good luck supporting flulffyfagot you retard!

> his cryptocurrency
are you 12?
Do you think this is a fight between teams or something?

It's good to know I'm not the only one who knows Monero has no future because the founder is an autistic douchebag.

Yeah, @fluffypony is a retarded autist who got full confidence for the first time in his life when cryptofags worship him. The OP is one the faggots!

It's about the tech you knob

I am starting to regret putting so much money into this coin for so few coins and no gains. I could have invested in Neo instead...

Yeah, good luck believing your story.

Once a new company or a team of no-profit devs create an anonymous payment processing for Bitcoin, your beloved coin is done!

Hahaha, faggot!

If it's not ALWAYS anonymous, then it's not fungible.

You sound like the typical shit-coiner retard

>owner
There is no such thing in open source p2p networks.
Fluffyfaggot is a founder, not an owner. The community can simply start ignoring him and continue the coin development without him anytime they want.

enjoy your pseudo anonimity meme coin, checkout zcoin get in now before liftoff steemit.com/zcoin/@zcoinofficial/zcoin-privacy-on-the-blockchain-and-the-linkability-of-personal-information-elements-of-a-private-cryptocurrency

Debunked.

Trusted setup is retarded btw.

Poloniex.com Pump&Dump progect

What if I pump and spend my crypto gains through Monero and only pay taxes for like 20% of them and just to make the government not investigate me.

Monero will be 200-300 usd this time next year. Meanwhile lesser projects will fade away. Cryptowinter is coming. Monero has a coat. Does your coin?

zcoin.io/zcoin-moving-beyond-trusted-setup-in-zerocoin/

but Bitcoin will be 20000-30000 usd

Who is this jewess?

twitter.com/Hotkatchina

Oh wow I thought that photo of her sitting with charts was shopped.

BBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
requesting ass-men pasta

I've been an ass man for as long as I can remember, and I can unequivocally state that you're retarded.

ass in OP's picture is beautiful - looks tight, perky, but obviously has enough meat on it to be worth a good smack if she were standing. hip width is excellent, with ideal thigh-gap ratio allowing her pussy to peek out from the bottom cheeks

it's not a super fat ass, but it is a 10/10 example in its weight class. pristine. a real ass man can identify the many different types of asses out there and appreciate them all

fuck you man

Ausstist

pottery to my ears

>law enforcement couldn't figure out how much he had
they didn't need to figure it out, the dude was stupid enough to keep everything in an excel spreadsheet on an unencrypted laptop

that pic made me lol