Once you become a millionaire with crypto, How do you cash out or spend it with out the government asking questions...

Once you become a millionaire with crypto, How do you cash out or spend it with out the government asking questions? Wondering how to get around capital gains tax, etc. What countries would be the best for cashing out large sums into FIAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

localbtm.com/?gclid=CKK6i-7I3dUCFUlNfgodAF4Gng
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep it for over a year
Pay long term capital gains tax
Report it exactly as it happened
Long term capital gains = lower tax, legal, and avoid prison

Why not just report it accurately, trading crypto isn't illegal.

Tax Invasion is though. If that's what you're asking about then ask about it.

>muh tax invasion

This.

Better the government takes it's 15% cut of skin while you continue to make money, rather than risk getting thrown in prison and losing all past and potential future gains.

Why not move to a country with low income tax laws, start an ecommerce site accepting btc and other major cryptos and slowly buy you're own merch to get clean low tax $$$ into your accounts?

>Wondering how to get around capital gains tax
oh you did.
Some anons buy amazon gift cards to buy general living expenses. basically covers food/gas for life.

go work in amsterdam 6 months
cash out
congratz you made it

>Year 2025
>Pay for everything with my Monero Black card
>No fiat ever again.

These retards who think they are super clever for evading tax.
>try to apply for a bank loan
>"sorry sir, it says here your taxable income is $10k per annum, unfortunately we cannot extend you and credit."

This retard thinking putting himself in debt to the bank is a useful resource
> Apply for a bank loan
> Owes the jews money + Interest

this thread is about cashing out millions of crypto, do you think op needs to take a loan? go back making burgers juan

>Some anons buy amazon gift cards to buy general living expenses. basically covers food/gas for life.
Thats what i was thinking. Or get some monero then back to BTC and take out of a Bitcoin Atm a few times a month for rent money and basic living expenses

How does this work? Can you buy amazon Gift cards with btc? can't you only use them for amazon?

I've never actually done it. You can buy a lot of shit on amazon.
You can also buy Visa gift cards, or gift cards for just about any company.

DID U ACTUALLY GET A BLACK CARD?! You fucking sob.

wire your earnings back to the bank account.

and i guess fill out the paper work and file taxes or claims or someshit. i havent got that far i dunno yet

this is a really good question op. been wondering about this myself. now im just waiting for someone to actually give a decent answer.

easy.
Trade shitcoin for bitcoin
send bitcoin to local atm
withdraw less thn 10k at a time

easy as cake.
done it before
will do it again

only downside, bitcoin atms charge 5%

local bitcoin atms in los angles localbtm.com/?gclid=CKK6i-7I3dUCFUlNfgodAF4Gng

dont have to pay shit in taxes if you arent a fucking idiot

don't some require fingerprints or phone number as well?

Only if you withdraw over the the IRS flag amount. Withdraw less that $10k at a time

For a bunch of 'crypto investors' you fucking niggers don't know shit.

Even if a phone number was required, go to a fucking 7-11 and buy a burner phone for $10 and load a $30 cell/data plan onto it.

fucking amatures

crypto is about 98% gamblers and 2% investors these days

fortunately 98% of bitcoins are in the hands of investors so these newfags will only be able to spike the shitcoin market to 0 when they panic, not actual bitcoins

maybe the shit coin you invest in is 98% new fag versus 2% investors, but my coins keep me very happy.

>Get a jew loan at like 5% interest or less
>Put all the money in bitcoin and make massive gains

getting a jew loan implies you have a income/job and some form of credit... this eliminates most anons

is it bitcoin? no?

then it is a shitcoin that is going to 0 eventually

im riding the hype train too, but don't forget that is all it is. all these shitcoins have shit tech, shit value propositions, and shit futures

Why six months?

Bitcoin is just hype. You think the average coiner gives a fuck about the actual tech?

Congrats user, now they've got you for structuring in addition to tax evasion.

>cashing out anything but very small sums

Stay pleb

t. Millionaire in bitcoin