Why won't anyone buy my beaded lizards Veeky Forums?

Why won't anyone buy my beaded lizards Veeky Forums?

Made around 500 of these cute ass lizards in all sorts of colors, even used the good quality craft cord these things are durable as shit, fuck fidget spinners get your autistic asshole kid one of these things and roll the beads in your fingers.

>tfw bagholding beaded lizards

Only selling them for $2 shit that's good, lady at the local second hand resell shop bought 5 of them and hung them by her cash register and they sold in a few days BUT SHE WON'T TAKE ANYMORE WHAT THE FUCK this was supposed to be my way out Veeky Forums, I'm already on etsy and some other shitty sites and getting no traffic and virtually no competition, what the fuck do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's cute, but lame as hell

Write little personalised stories for the lizards. E.g. This is bluey, he likes jazz and walking on the beach with a daiquiri in hand. Personalise them, people like that kind of thing. Call them good luck lizards or something. It's all in the marketing

Are you the guy who also couldn't get anyone to buy his cucumbers?

SELL THEM AT ART SHOWS

Get more shit and do the flea/gypsy market circuit.

Use it for keychains, rear view mirror hangs, zipper pulls, fidgets, dungeons and dragons miniatures, geocaching swag, Christmas tree ornaments, shit I don't care anymore

How much does it cost you to produce a single unit? and how long?

This, call them luck lizards or some lame shit and tell people rolling the beads between their fingers brings peace and prosperity

Did you set up some ads on facebook?

Made a zombie, maybe those will be popular around Halloween

I'll give you 10BTC for each one.

in for 100k

Make an alt coin that tethers 1 coin to 1 beaded lizard

You made 500 pieces of shit when the demand for shit was 5 pieces. How much time did you waste on this venture? How much money?

weave drugs into them and sell that way

Like less than 25 cents, and less than 5 minutes, got really fucking good at it and I'll pump like 20 out taking my time binging TV shows.

>he fell for the beaded dragon meme

I would put a label, a UPC code on that shit and sell it at outdoors places such visitor centers.

When will they hit bittrex?

Just HODL. They'll be $100 be December. Don't be a weak hands faggot.

Could you use them as anal beads?

Nigga add horoscopes product tags to them, clover for those looking for luck, heart for love, gold bar for money, tree for growth etc

Bitches love those

do you have a website?

visit more shops and offer them there.

give out some to internet celebrities.

make some super high quality ones using the finest quality crystal beads and offer them as a limited edition collectors item

Best advice I can give you is to wait until the chinese wake up

Looks a nig

Maybe sell them at the nazi riots

Make swastika ones too as souvenirs, nazis love those

Maybe hire a black guy to sell some antifa ones too, diversify nigga

They look cool, I admit.

/thread

Zombie with a benis?

Market them as Anti-hate Lizards

This if you happen to be a minority, pressure liberals to succumb to their guilt.

Another idea, lie and say that a portion of your profits are going to some cause that would seem dear to the demographics of your area.

Say it's for your wife's son's instrument lessons or cancer treatment.

You need a whitepaper for those to sell

This is probably the best idea, go to ANTIFA rallies and market them as an anti-facist symbol. Or sell to SJW's as anti-white. Make a narrative.

pretty much this.

Jump on the SJW train. Those suckers buy pussy hats ffs.

Good advice itt, I'll give Veeky Forums the heads up when the ILO is going up, 1 ETH:100 BLC beaded lizard coin, shits gonna moon

Name it Beaded Lizard Token (BLT) it reminds me of a delicious sandwich and I associate good things with this product

Maybe you should leave the dick away to keep it family friendly...

oooh! thats spooky user desu!

My first paycheck was from making these things and selling them at a knick knack store when I was 9 or so.

But some ADX. We will see a few more pumps.

>tfw bagholding beaded lizards

Say that 50% of profits goes to the charity. Works every time.

EZ: Harass tourists on the nearest beach. For dramatic effect, paint your skin brown and pin a worn out picture of your miserable looking family on your back

Holy shit OP. i feel so bad for u. Post your btc address and ill send u 50$ worth of bitcoin.

lmao this.

1Unu7zNUR6f4cskzVQTigQsjsjBhrd13U

If real then thank you very much

Real Lizard Hours.

>being a charity case

Not exactly 50, my conversion was off a bit.

if i make some money today, i will give u something. but wtf where are your crypto adresses to send donations to ?!!

get sime BTC, ETH and LTC adress asap.

if u have an android phone, install coinomi, for the quickest way to get some adresses.

BTW protip : goto elderly homes, they will sure buy some for the sheer AAAW effect i bet.

also beach if u have one.

( and some organic food shops mayyybe , dont know tho )

but i want something in return : i want u to go to some homeless man, who got his children stolen, and give him one of these. thats promis u must not break.

I love you OP, if I hadn't lost so much on NEO so far I would've bought some

Shit if you felt comfortable emailing your address I'd send you a handful of cute beaded lizards.

I remember that guy

Nice, just bought 100k.

hey user, could you please send a few dollars to

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB ?

I'm poor as fuck. Look, I even drew this picture for u

Holy fuck

Forgot pic

yeah I can shoot you an email dude, have a throwaway one?

THE VALUE OF THESE THINGS HAS TO GO UP SOON,
EVERYONE INVEST IN $BDLIZ$ COINS

Lizardgoy@yahoo, might include first 3 digits of btc address you sent from to prevent fraud

Got new id switched to computer, I'll send the lizards later today though, thanks again, will hodl this BTC

Hey OP, do u ship internationally? I would really love to buy some and I'd pay with btc

>lizards
What exchange op?

I could probably do that, I'd have to figure out postage costs though, you can email lizardgoy@yahoo and I'll work it out

how many beaded lizards for a gf like this??

you can buy these in south africa for next to nothing

should've bought there and resell

my trash can is quite empty the last months, how much for 10 lizards I can throw away?

I'll buy 5 right now OP, post etsy listing.

This, OP. Youtta be smart about this bro.

Call them fortune Lizards.

They will bring you good luck and fortune and whatever.

Red lizards and bring you heat and passion in life.

Blue lizards serenity and calmness.

Green lizards will give you good fortune in finance.

Yellow lizards bring you happiness and enjoy.

You have to market your shit better yo!

just one, user

Also your shit is cute OP. Looks neat. Why not sell them online or take up custom requests? Run a small webshop or something nigga you have skillz.

Thx OP u really brighten my day with this thread

This... or say they are based on some old Inca tradition where the number of beads correlated to the amount of years you would live or how many children you would have?

Next is packaging. Wrap 'em up in some brown paper, print up in industrial looking Futura a label also on rough cardboard so it looks hipster as fuck and Normies will be like
>"Lolz... bought kooky thing, am now a hipster"

Pick one.
Don't expect your customer to find a purpose for it - TELL THEM the fucking purpose. Make it clear in their minds so they can visualize it. Create desire so they can't go another fucking minute without this Lizard and whatever the hell it does.

Great question. And a timely reminder: Market comes BEFORE Product.

I don't give a fuck what Henry Ford said about "faster horses" you need to know that there is a demand there before you dump more money into a market.

Smart

>make some super high quality ones using the finest quality crystal beads and offer them as a limited edition collectors item
This!

THIS!! x2

That's not the issue, the issue is he can't sell them at all.
No point in ordering cheaper stock if he can't recoup his investment.

haha I love You OP
this is some Napoleon Dynamite shit

I'm going to order 5,000,000 of these from a chinese factory and sell them for $1 aroind your town just to spite you.

I like the lizards a lot, but I agree you need to work on marketing and making them stand out. Link me your etsy tho, I love them and wI'll buy some when I get back from holiday on the 23rd

Cutest thread on Veeky Forums right now

make beaded lizzards the new /biz mascot!

Beaded lizards are going to be the next biggest alt coin!

Your target market are people who like lizards.

>Find reptile events in your area. Get a fucking booth. Sell them fucking beads.

>Find local pet stores. See if they will consign them for a cut.

GO GO GO

these are made for children, go market to them
>get a van
>park in front of elementary school
>put a big sign that says "Come see muh lizard" on the side of it
Watch them dollaz roll in homie

This is cute

these are cute :3

Have you tried selling them to bead stores?

(OP)
Honestly I'd buy them, this is cute af. Problem is I'm a eurofag and shipping would be 12 CAL
(cute ass lizard)

Can you make me a red white and blue one OP?

fuck it, got a webshop? I want one to support your cause

dude there is literally one in the picture

link to your shop though srs

i will buy one

i'll buy it then give link

buy $lucklizard on YOBIT please

good sir investment thank you

Is there a fortune lizard that makes my penis bigger?

>being a hipster is now a good thing

Now this is a fucking thread. Good luck with the lizards, OP.

You know what, god bless you user, trying to make an earnest buck.

You gotta get these in front of people because just look at this thread, people do actually like them.
Hit up some mommy bloggers with autistic kids. Send them a free sample and just ask for their honest opinion. Set up an affiliate deal if you can.
These middle aged fucktards love thinking they have a 'business' by blogging to other moms and getting free shit. They don't mind shilling your stuff even if they don't make a dime, until they get big enough to realize they can charge.
Run a giveaway and have the bloggers send their readers to your email list. Give away an undisclosed but small number. Email everyone else a coupon for X% off and a link to your store. Email them when you restock or add a new color. They're now on your list, grow this when you can.
Get on Amazon if you can mass produce these or make them quickly.

Good luck and god speed friend, once you get those first couple sales you will find the drive to go on. Just remember to get to 1, then 2, then 5, then 10, etc.

OP here, here is my Etsy page, give me a bit of time and I'll add crypto support.
etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards

Fucking Hell OP. I fucking respect you. I hope you make what you wanted back. Good luck.

i would have bought one if your text were not this aggressive

I just bought one of your lizards OP, i can respect the hustle here you should really up your profit margin a little I would of happily paid more, can't imagine you make much per lizard