What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Semitic_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wanted people to jack off to it no homo

>thicc
help me Veeky Forums

Why does Europe have the inability to abstract? God isn't human/humanoid.

The real question is what did god mean by THIS:

"And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen."

Exodus 33:23

>*invents cubism*

Veeky Forums trap thread?

But he is humanoid in all the abrahamic religions. God made man in his image.

>Qamn, I have a nice ass
>I wish there was somebody else to tell me how nice my ass is
>I know I will create humanity so they can tell me how nice my ass is
And that's why God create human.

umm no. That's quite a stretch

It all makes sense now

Yahweh is great (in more ways than one).

This is a child you sick fucker

yes, and now you helped caused germans to sperg out for making "degenerate" art

he's not humanoid in judaism, islam, or (iirc) early christianity, man behind made in God's image is only a saying that refers to man's ability to create

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud

>God is an ass man
TITS BTFO

>Stuff like this is legal but cartoon tier lolicon is not

In his image you fucking gnostic retard

>isn't humanoid in judaism or early christianity
>genesis has yhwh walking in the garden of eden
>jesus is fully human and fully God in christian doctrine

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
12 And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
15 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
(from Exodus 33)

it is in the US britbong

This is a thread about the immaculate cheeks of the almighty. You don't need to come here and spoil it with your filth.

What a cutie, you're not the same Veeky Forums user that dumped all these works a few months back are you?

>reading mythology literally

bouguereau is hardly filth

>man behind made in God's image is only a saying that refers to man's ability to create

That's a retcon.

This guy is correct. It's perfectly legal.

t. artist who researched this before taking on such commissions.

no most of what I have is saved from Veeky Forums art threads

Ass men confirmed for not only patrician tastes, but literally godly tier tastes as well.

This is now an ancient semitic religion thread.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Semitic_religion
Let us discuss El, Yahweh, and the rest of the gang.

>Why does Europe have the inability to abstract?
The Greek philosophers did. Plato. Pythagoras. The Euclidean Mysteries. The West had a tradition of mysticism on par with the East once; traces of which you can still found in the aAbrahamics if you look hard enough. Its a shame though; the modern spiritual seeker is now forced to look elsewhere to find a satisfying way to God.

I would argue that the way forward now is scientific mysticism - a hard-nosed scientific approach to reality, combined with a recognition that there are physicalism-defying mysteries in the questions of time, death, and sentience.

>(((Einstein)))

>being an ass man means you show people your own ass

Wew

Yes? Assmen take pride in their own asses too. They understand women are attracted to them just as men are to women's. Of course they will show it off to females.

But actually you're just gay and in denial.

I'm a tits man.

Do I want to show off women my tits?

I would

dem curves doe

I zozzed

>asses don't have vaginas
While I admit to being an assman I dislike sodomy or anal sex/play of any kind.

>piece is called "Creation of the Sun and Moon"

huh, kind of makes you think

Source?

The Podesta Collection

>every night and day we look up to the sky to see gods shiny ass

Is this implying he shat out the sun and moon or farted it out?

wat, no

Moon:

informal
expose one's buttocks to (someone) in order to insult or amuse them.

Interesting, didn't know in English you had this word for exposing someone.

>we are getting mooned by god 24/7

I will never see the world the same way.

Yes, because tits men are vile, depravate and fat (have tits).

do dick men have dicks then?

How has no one commented on his cute feets tho?

Judeo-Christianity is a sick, sick religion.

the artist's name is Martha Mayer Erlebacher

>Michelangelo's a brapfag

I always took that verse to mean that when god reveals himself to moses he is still revealing only an aspect of his glory. His face must remain covered because the divine is so totally unknowable.

Yes because you are a fundie. I'm sure that's un unremarkable interpretation of the text. It is however not sufficient to explain what Michelangelo himself had to say on that matter.

Veeky Forums

Surely we are a lovely example of His creation? Amongst the greatest or at least most innovative, being a society purely extant on some lame Japanese cartoon board.

DELETE THIS

This sounds fuckin gay