There is a coin right now that will 100x over the next few months and nobody here knows what it is

>there is a coin right now that will 100x over the next few months and nobody here knows what it is
how do we find it lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ghEtEt
discord.gg/ehjyKQv
youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

throw money into a random coin and hope to god it works

its lomocoin user even the chinks don't know about it yet

Im literally buying DGB at 300 sats for this very reason

Its Ohni

Etheroll DICE

>one of the most notorious coin will 100x over the next few months

how about no

Its ICN

its etho

>still waiting for my free ohni

ICN. And I can't wait for all the FUDDers to sit there mouth agape

i love you

Bytom as soon as it hits western exchanges. Bytom and 0x will make me retire early

Unironically btc

Where can you buy it?

MoonCoin fits the description of OP

I like you

I was memed as well. But honestly, how big are the chances? why? pls no shill

tfw I have the exact same two as you
Only I'm starting from a $500 investment partially split between the two (like 70% of it in 0x).

I'm not gonna retire early with these two, but what I make off them might make me retire early off the next moon I catch - if I didn't buy in to both at like 0.00085 ETH each

On 0x? You can already see a 4x
On Bytom? Really good since the staff/marketing/partnerships are on point

Very confident with my picks. Went 5k€ in each

yeah bytom in my case. will read into 0x obv kthx user

dont worry, 0x is already mooning hard, made a lot on the first day, used to invest on second day and am up by 15K

Bytom has also almost trippled my buy in during the last 3 weeks and it keeps going

Preach.

By looking at the coins that are good and undervalued. Ripple is the most obvious

Yeah, buy Ripple. It will definitely go down 100x

Vertcoin. 100x would put it in the top 10 so that won't happen, but it's an easy 10x at least.

MBRS

zrx but you already missed the first x10

will follow the steps of stellar lumens

Where can I buy them both?

Chaincoin will moon 200x due to Advanced HODL Technology

that coin is FunFair and its already taking off

I used to be a holder but got burned cause I didn't want to hold after I saw funfair. From what I know the dividends are extremely small and the site is illegal in the U.S, it's probably worth it to get in at these prices though desu

also, checked

0X on Etherdelta
Bytom on Binance or BTER

>nobody
That's where you're wrong.

The people who are going to orchestrate the next moon know exactly what it's going to be.

Stox is currently +16% on Liqui, hope you got some. There's still time to get in but you have to be quick.

Unironically this.

already lived and died. got used and abused already. it's dead
move on to the next victim ... lol.

I have literally never heard of bitbean outside of Veeky Forums. You are retarded.

>waiting for coins to moon
>not making it moon yourself and them dump it on FOMOs

Do you know a decent group? All I stumbled over are telegram pajeets

It's Ark wow that was hard

Yeah but I'm not supposed to give out invites anymore
Sry

Come on, please
Help a Veeky Forumsbro out

Looking like it

Allright, but be quick, because I'm going to delete it soon

discord.gg/ghEtEt

Verge
The devs just released VergeBot. This allows you to send money through discord, twitter, social media etc, by just sending a message. its brilliant

is there a discord for verge hodlers?

Thanks alot, cheers

discord.gg/ehjyKQv

What are talking about. Its an easy 1 dolla

Not him, but thank you too

I utilize tokenmarket tb,h famalam

XRB

you know it's true, all it needs is to get listed on a good exchange after the wallet updates

Idc I play safe, waiting for ahit to pump is like playing roulette and putting all your saving on the 0, difference being you could make more and with more chances on the roulette

Stay poor fags

I don't know about 100x, but I'm confident MTL has at least some nice gains in the next few months. Every single payment crypto has had a huge fomo pump in august except this one

haven't heard much about this coin. what makes you think it is a good buy? also, how much will you put into it?

IOC ... you would be a moron to not put money into this

Looked at the tokenmarket "upcoming" list, found 4-5 projects with high follows (assuming TokenMarket doesnt manipulate them). Research my top 5.
I like Avalon's video and website
youtube.com/watch?v=6TbxJw3mo8Y

I personally will put 2-3 ETH in, but I'd never tell a fellow lad how much to "risk"

ADX hands down

you guys are retarded if you aren't holding it right now

i was interested in it as well. only 10 million circulating supply sounds juicy to me

It's probably going to be ICN based on the fundamentals.

Maybe Ark too if all goes well.

its Sia. think about it. all they need is a company saying they're going to partner with them or use their system.

sia has gotten the shit kicked out of them constantly since they first peaked.

others got a shit ton of money when all they have is a fucking website and a tweet about a POTENTIAL PARTNERSHIP. Sia has a WORKING PRODUCT thats been around for years. (something less than 1 percent of other altcoins have) they have been working on sia for almost 2 years now without this recent boost in money from the pump we just experienced. now they have enough money to keep working on it for years. with the updates of automatic file repairs and video streaming etc on track with estimates. the more features they add the more stable the platform becomes the more of a compelling offer it becomes for companies to use them as a backend.

maybe not in a few months but Sia will survive this bubble and 100x moon in a year. im callin it.
Screen shot this bitches.

you must be the sia whale that had 2m worth at one point

>that video
holy shit

(AVA)LON

That's Bitquence ( BQX) Look it up.

nope! sold my $50K of sia late june. made 20k though so pretty comfy here.

gonna buy back in after the upcoming bitcoin "crash".

Reminder: iff you don't explain why it will 100x you're either a shill or desperate bagholder.

/thread