Why is Poland allowed to worship a military dictator that put his opposition into camps and stripped away people's...

Why is Poland allowed to worship a military dictator that put his opposition into camps and stripped away people's rights?
I mean if Spain started doing the same with Franco everyone would lose their shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stańczyk
fnff.es
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same reason they get to be the victims of WW2 despite attacking Germany first.

Poland's a shit hole nobody cares what happens in Poland
Spain's only a mild shit hole and used to be a major player on the world stage

Is this true or just a /pol/ meme?
I'm genuinly asking, I'm a Pole and I always have to second guess if what I was told in school was true or propaganda.

It's a /pol/ meme but it's pretty ebin.
It's true though that interwar Poland was a warmongering asshole country.

Well we wanted to restore more lands that were in the Commonwealth in the past back to Poland.

That's interwar Poland after Piłsudzki's coup. Before that it was chill.

>well we wanted into imperialism
That's still bad user.

because he imprisoned commies

>That's interwar Poland
They invaded Ukraine 10 days before WW1 ended.

Gee, I wonder why...

>Piłsudski replaced the National Democrats' "ethnic-assimilation" with a "state-assimilation" policy: citizens were judged not by their ethnicity but by their loyalty to the state.[129][130] Widely recognized for his opposition to the National Democrats' antisemitic policies,[131][132][133][134][135][136] he extended his policy of "state-assimilation" to Polish Jews.[129][130][137][138] The years 1926–35, and Piłsudski himself, were favorably viewed by many Polish Jews whose situation improved especially under Piłsudski-appointed Prime Minister Kazimierz Bartel.[139][140] Many Jews saw Piłsudski as their only hope for restraining antisemitic currents in Poland and for maintaining public order; he was seen as a guarantor of stability and a friend of the Jewish people, who voted for him and actively participated in his political bloc.[141] Piłsudski's death in 1935 brought a deterioration in the quality of life of Poland's Jews.[136]

>Notable appreciation for Piłsudski was expressed by Poland's ethnic and religious minorities. Eastern Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Protestant, Judaic and Islamic organizations expressed condolences, praising Piłsudski for his policies of religious tolerance.[2] His death was a shock to members of the Jewish minority, who even years after remembered him as a very good man who protected Jews.[167][168]

they invaded Ukraine because Ukrainians claimed ethnically Polish cities as theirs

>Pilsudski: "yah nah m8"

Reminder they're STILL trying to play the victim.

Piłsudzki claimed ethnically Lithuanian cities didn't he?

Wilno = Polish

Literally the capital of Lithuania.

It became ethnically Polish because Poles assimilated the Lithuanian aristocracy.

>aristocracy=the people
Retarded apologist detected.

>Why is Poland allowed to worship a military dictator that put his opposition into camps and stripped away people's rights?

Who would stop them from doing that?

If germany did that there would be global outrage.

More like capitals end up as a center for aristocrats (because they wind up with government positions and such). I've on neither side in this nationalist shitflinging though.

By this logic Baghdad is rightful Turkish clay because it was ruled by the Seljuks for a while.

I wonder why

>expecting a Polish nationalist to know about world history

its a meme, as is every single thing stormfags say

>having that saved
Are you a cultist user?

I have pictures of Piłsudski in my room if that's what you ask.

Do you have a picture of a child molester in your room too?

No, my grandparents have them tho.

because the last time Germany did that they destroyed europe

>Lenin.jpg
Polish nationalists everyone.

>Lenin.jpg

>Taking the bait
>nationalist
>animeposter
It's like you are not even trying

>napoleon national hero meme
Why are Poles so dumb? It's still in the anthem by the way.

Its not even /pol meme but /stormfag/ meme.
>Attack Germany
>when your army delayed mobilization because British ask to not provoke Hitler
>defensive positioning, not good because not sure if Germans gonna full invasion or just snatch Corridor and Danzing and call peace
But yeah Poles attack first and German army was just having picnic on the border with full invasion plans and cooperation with Soviets.
Wilno was like 70% Polish at the time and rest was Jews and Belorussians. It has maybe 5% Lithuanians max. Also it was taken in coup by units formed from local.
Whole eastern theater after I WW was a mess. Population mixed, everybody claiming anything they can and calling names. Just a mess.
Well if they just massacre Ukrainians like Ukrainians massacre them Poles would be not been massacred.
Because Germany is literal autism country that always go full retarded when just feel that they have advantage.

Because Poles love to commit mass suicides for their homeland. Nappi helped us with it.

Who is that guy in the pic? I keep seeing him being posted.

>Well if they just massacre Ukrainians like Ukrainians massacre them Poles would be not been massacred.
What am I even reading?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stańczyk

Ukrainians massacre polish civilians in II WW.
If Polish cleansed them when they have opportunity and power then it would not happen.
Ergo If you kill enemy before he kills you never become a victim.

>brave patriot who cared for his country blah blah blah
Are Poles the Americans of Europe? They either steal national heroes from other countries or have meme ones like this.

>If you kill enemy before he kills you never become a victim
>literal genocide apologist

Well mits truth tho.
Poles culture after fall of PLC is heavy with martyrs and victims.

You need to figure some symbols of patriotism when your Country disappears for more than century.

>If spain did the same with Franco everyone would lose their shit

But it's exactly what is happening in spain.

Dude this shit was debunked here and on fucking /pol/ too.

Because Poland; like AngloAmerica, Israel, and Japan is actually a good country / nation.

Because they're a sovereign country.

I thought Spain was a den of rad-left to rival Germany.

>May Coup
>Civilians killed: 164
>1 camp - Bereza Kartuska
>13 people died

>Spanish Civil War
>estimated 500,000 killed[3][4]
>White Terror
>58 000–400,000
>50,000 executed after the war
>approximately 367,000 to 500,000 prisoners in 50 camps
>4,663 prisoner deaths were recorded between 1939 and 1945 in 13 of the 50 Spanish provinces

Yeah, they were clearly the same.

There are times when a strongman is necessary.

fnff.es

Here's a link to the Francisco Franco National Foundation, a state funded organization created to promote Franco's image.

By the way, the party responsible for this, the Partido Popular(currently in charge) was founded by francoist ministers.

>put his opposition into camps
Never happened. Anyway, even if did, that's a good thing.
>stripped away people's rights
The man who gave independence to his people wont mess with human rights meme.
Go cry in a corner and pay contribution to niggers, leftie.

>state funded

No it's not. They only got funds under José María Aznar's presidency, since then they survive thanks to donations from their members and membership fees, a fact they constantly complain about.

And there's no real worship of Franco here. It's just like any other country: the left hates him, some conservatives also hate him, some conservatives don't like him but think he was a necessary evil against communism, and some of them love him and have a huge nostalgia boner for his goverment.

The Poles shouldn't have been in Lithuania or Ruthenia in the first place. You niggers picked on your own Slav brothers instead of defending Western Slavs from Ostsiedlung, you dumb fuck. Or reclaiming, later on during WWI.

Poles are the biggest dindus after Germans in Europe. Maybe it's not coincidence that most "German" dindus were Polish Pomeranian Slavs LARPing as Teutons. Maybe you're all just genetically inclined to act like niggers playing civilization, and everything that happened to you were all well-deserved.

No one worship him. He's praised for his efforts and contribution to establishing independent Poland. People preferred to flock to his militaristic organization than to serve nations that wanted to use them as meat fodder.

San Francisco had bigger % of Lithuanians living in it than Vilnius. I wonder why Lithuanians didn't claim it as their capital as well.

Nope.

Spain is getting progressive very fast.

Thanks to Franco, alt-right will never win in Spain.

Its not funded by the state. Its a private institution.

You are right with PP though

Piłsudski was basically someone like Putin or Erdogan rather than actual dictator. It wasn't a one party state or anything.

Also he was worshiped in like the first decade after the fall of communism because commies hated him. Now people have a balanced opinion on him.

>Ukraine
You can't invade something that doesn't exist

>Yeah, look at these Polish soldiers ready to kill ukrainians. They had it coming

kys wheatnigger. upainians killed only harmless farmers. If they saw someone with a gun, they ran away

>Believing what Jewpedia tells you
Good Goyim

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html

>muh shitty neo-nazi blogs from 2002 with no historical citations

wow, so this is the power of stromfags...

It's always the same two fucking blogs, lmao.

You already made this thread.

1916 population of Wilno:

50.2% Poles
43.5% Jews
2.6% Lithuanians
1.5% Russians
2.2% Other

Spotted the ukrainian

They also tried to steal our people by conscripting them into the Polish army, general Šnajdárek cucked them so hard they are trying to blame him for some fictional war crimes that dont even fit in his style of acting. Also they are blaming him for "backstabbing us while we were defending Europe against Communism even when Czechoslovak legions were units that were fighting the Bolsheviks and Liberation of Těšínsko ended 1 month before Polish-Soviet war started.

Sometimes it's also metapedia

>mfw Spain will cease to be a country despite never going to war with anyone.

And honestly you niggers should be thankful that you have lasted this long

i love seeing polish-lithuanian conflicts

everything between russia and germany is a joke

Does Czechoslovkia sounds like a Lithuania?
Get out American.

Murder of Polish POWs from the 12th Wadowice regiment and the death of workers of the Trzyniec ironworks.

I think the blockade of Hungarian supplies by the Czech happened a bit later but the Bolsheviks were still defeated despite these efforts.

Citation needed
Šnajdárek refused to execute 18 years old conscript for spreading "bolshevik propaganda" and "defeatism" during the liberation of Slovakia because he said he was a young boy that could not undertand it, also he refused to execute Hungarian POWs, there is no fucking reason in executing some random polaks.
Blockade was deserved because surprisingly: Both of those countries were hostile toward us.