Hello darkness my old friend. tell me, when will it end? what's the top for btc? it's currently at the ath at $4,428...

hello darkness my old friend. tell me, when will it end? what's the top for btc? it's currently at the ath at $4,428.01 on gdax.

this is the top

$4,432.13 now.

$5128.

short term: $4530.

Top kek

Will go over 10k till the end of the year

Jesus fucking christ.. CRASH ALREADY

WHY WON'T IT CRASH ALREADY!!

because god hates us
we are all gambling addicts and this is our punishment

This all gonna come down soon
Read about the tether situation

$4,439.94 now.
stahp buttcoin plz stahp :(((

The significance and vibration of number four is the quadratum, which is a square with sides, like west, east, north and south or water, fire, earth and air. Other significance include, responsibility, progress, steadfast, earthly, discipline, will, work, serious and logic.

The number 4 is most often seen when you are expected to put in a lot of hard work to get the concept into the physical reality. Whatever you may be going through, you will need to execute yourself with moral ethics which does require discipline to advance in your path.

It seems to me that most of you on Veeky Forums root against bitcoin. Why? Have you sold your BTC and are hoping for a dip to buy back in? I figure BTC's value directly influences your altcoins' value, relative to fiat, so you would want a higher BTC.

we're all shorting it because it is SUPPOSED TO CRASH based on technicals

Ahhh, k, that makes sense, thanks. I suppose I qualify as a normie, but I've been accumulating BTC for 2 years now since Bodog started only paying its affiliates with BTC. Thank you Calvin Ayre. :) Just trying to learn more about it.

BTC please go low for a bit I NEED TO BUY MORE!

>not having a bull and bear scenario for every eventuality

the market isn't "supposed" to do anything, there are several things that make sense to happen at any given point in any market according to different technicals.

stop thinking the conclusion you came to is the only one

I know I could google this, but how do you short BTC? Could someone give me an example?

you can short it on polo with 2.5x leverage and lose everything like some of us right now. i'm down half my stack, but i deserve this. i should have kept my money in cold storage.

this is gambling.

This, I keep seeing people saying 'technicals are saying it'll crash'. There is no single overall technical analysis that'll tell you this. Is momentum getting a little stretched? Sure. But the fundamental environment is changing, with institutions dumping money in.

>down half my stack
Certainly sounds like gambling when you say it like that. I still don't know exactly what it means to "short" a stock...you are guessing it goes down to a certain amount? If it climbs to a certain amount, you have to cover your short, right?

$4,460 now on gdax

It's like this: You borrow a stock or coin saying it will go down, and sell it immediately. After an interval of time you have to pay back the credit by buying the stock at whatever the price has adjusted to and return it to the exchange.

if the price difference becomes too severe or too much time is past then your position can become forcibly liquidated