Does anyone here actually buy anything in the real world with crypto? I have a feeling 90% don't...

Does anyone here actually buy anything in the real world with crypto? I have a feeling 90% don't. And that's why it's a meme.

You can't be a currency if you don't actually buy stuff. Bitcoin is just meant to be bought and sold and bought and sold and bought, and sold.

Other urls found in this thread:

overstock.com/bitcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, this is the problem with getting to ahead ourselves, and why I think people's assumptions of basing growth rates off of what they see now is unreasonable.

This growth we're seeing now is institutions and FOMO, it is not the norm. I do believe that adoption will come, but it's better to wait for that to show signs of happening, before betting everything on it right now.

There are several projects right now shilled all over this board with working debit/credit cards that run on crypto. You're right for the most part about the actual usage as a currency still being kind of in its infancy, but the walls preventing that are going away every day. We thrive on fear uncertainty and doubt here, so you'll have to try harder to "spook" us

plus half this shit isnt even supposed to be currency anyway, just speculative assets

I bought CoD MW2 with Bitcoin. Does that count?

nobody buys shit with gold or silver either

ever heard of drugs? are you fucking retarded?

^this

I've used bitcoin using app.purse to use amazon and buy items.

You can withdraw it, mongo

you can buy nearly anything you want from overstock dot com for btc and a range of altcoins!

i've used bitcoin in transactions before. for some dmt and to pay for my friend's immigration papers.

eth is used at the protocol layer of basically every coin (it abstracts the blockchain) so it's probably the more useful of the two, but both are damn useful.

hey u communist pinko faget u an go on the deep web

No, but only because so few places take it. I did give people on Veeky Forums some bitcoin for interesting input, though. The possibility to give people money just by them posting an address, i.e. without a bank, is very cool, once you start doing it. Nevertheless, the development is missed on most:
What't establishing itself here before our eyes is not so much a framework for person to person transfer, but for person to institution. In particular, this is the new crowdfunding. The ICO craze is not a bug, it's the main feature. After the payment phase based on speculation progressed, people and services will start taking crypto for services and content.

also you can buy games on steam for btc so stfu loser u sound dumb af u old fart cuck

I just bought a nice gold bar with btc just to see how easy cashing out will be.

No, you literally can't. I made a thread about it the other day and people couldn't answer how you withrdraw it, they just kept saying shit like bitcoin credit cards and shit.

Crypto is worthless because you can't cash out without meeting someone in person in a dark alley who agrees to buy, at less than the market value.

Saw someone today with a pickaxe and a chunk of gold at the grocery store, OP is right, gold is real money

You STILL believe in the can't cashout meme?

ITS CALLED CIRCLE DUMBASS
CONVERT COINS TO USD
GET IN BANK 3 DAYS LATER
OR
SEL LOCALLY CUNTFACE

I buy phone credit with bitrefill. Mostly since it's just easier.

Haven't you nerds ever heard of bitpay?

circle is a scam

I bet you never tried cashing out yet

Kraken, bitstamp, coinfloor. Withdrew £10k on each the last few weeks.

I know a dude who literally bought 7k dollar cars with money he withdrew from altcoin trading.

nice LARP. if you could cash out that easy then how come everyone says you can't? and how come you never actually hear of anyone getting rich on crypto, despite all the LARPing in this thread? because you can't cash out.

It's just you saying that friendo

wow I'm totally convinced, because photoshop isn't a thing

If you were a millionaire, would you really be wasting your time on here? No, you would not.

You got me. It sure is fun to dream though, eh?

I literally withdrew $15k of my NEO profits through gemini and coinbase

go parrot your retarded meme somewhere else

yes, it is. It helps you to set goals for a better future. But it's also important to be realistic.

you just made that up

overstock.com/bitcoin

when people buy bitcoin with cash where exactly do you think that money goes?

scam artists

Bought some steam games from Cryptoia marketplace with some 1337. Sell some coins for 3x market value on eBay to cushion scammers.

Personally I only hold stake coins excluding BTC so I can cash in on my initial investment.

explain your b8

what if I'm not american, is there any site that trade bitcoin for multiple international currencies?

when you buy bitcoin, the cash is going to the owner of whatever scam website you're using

>overstock.com/bitcoin

of course the one actual answer to OP's post is ignored

no coiners are fucking pathetic i swear

if that was true then there wouldn't be so much money flowing in and I wouldn't be able to withdraw any of it

bump, plz answer

this is just a b8 thread, don't expect any actual help

Yes, lots, what currency you mongrel

which is why you haven't actually withdrawn anything. You bought into the scam and now you're trying to justify your decision.

Well where I live we can buy ice cream with bitcoin and its a very small town

>Does anyone here actually buy anything in the real world with gold?