Will eugenics ever be practiced again in the future...

Will eugenics ever be practiced again in the future? I have a tough time believing all the elite "globalists" and "futurists" wish not to improve the stock of humans. With birth rates the way structured the way they are currently, welfare payment systems larger than ever, and the possible introduction of Universal Basic Income I don't see how the problem will sort itself out unless systemic action is taken

Other urls found in this thread:

uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Will eugenics ever be practiced again in the future?
We'll genetically modify everyone.

>"globalists" and "futurists"
these are just memes, in reality the world's rulers are ad-hoc opportunists

>welfare payment systems larger than ever, and the possible introduction of Universal Basic Income
heh

>world IQ is dropping at the same time the world is becoming blacker and browner

hmmm...

>We'll genetically modify everyone

I don't think you understand how expensive and time consuming that would be. It would be much easier to simply put a bullet in every african

You retarded fucks, the average IQ has only gone up, and by several points.

But immoral and we'll never do that

>citation needed

Literally the only high-IQ societies in the world with positive growth rates currently are Orthodox Jews, Mormons, and Amish

Just stop feeding them and giving them anti-AIDS medicine, they'll go extinct.

>I don't think you understand how expensive and time consuming that would be.

I don't think you understand how technology develops. At first GM offspring will only be for rich people, and then it won't.

>It would be much easier to simply put a bullet in every african

3edgy5me

You can't avoid europe mongrelization. Amerindians suffered the same fate thanks to you. Now it's your turn.

Deal with it.

Isn't the plan that Universal Income won't be going to give the poor more money but let the government axe large sections that deal with who are entitled to recive government aid?

>citation needed
>provides none as well
How do Asians play into this? Are they not making gains or is that a meme too?

Everybody gets a "livable income" from the government aka niggers can be unemployed forever and have 10 kids each

Birthrates across Asia are either near or below replacement level in every country except fucking Afghanistan, and in East Asia they're even below replacement in countries like fucking North Korea and Myanmar where you'd expect them to be higher due to lack of development. The fuck are you on about?

>extinct
Won't the smarter, independent negros live on?

Yes, that's the whole fucking point. Using eugenics to improve the stock of black people so they're no longer niggers

It's possible if we establish an automated economy. It's just not worth the effort. Genetic engineering and personal selection is enough. People want the best partners already, morans.

>Personal selection is enough
>Women would rather be impregnated by 80IQ Jamal than a 160IQ white man

What did he mean by this?

If you weren't such a cunt you'd get laid too, Dwight

A woman would rather be impregnated by both.

Women in general select for intelligence. More than men do, certainly.

Well it is being practiced all the time OP.

Every time a woman chooses a 6ft 4 athlete as her partner and has children with him instead of a 5ft 4 balding manlet, she is practicing eugenics.

Not to mention, every time a woman has an abortion, eugenics is taking place. Though abortion could be called dysgenics as well.

>Though abortion could be called dysgenics as well.

Why?

You're not "a 160 IQ white man." You know that, right?

Stupid people are more likely to refuseto get an abortion, I guess?

It's called the Flynn Effect. IQ has risen in the developing world by around 3 points a decade since at least the 1930s.

Average IQ in 1930s USA would have been around 78 based on the modern mean score.

Everyone on Veeky Forums going on about how IQ is the number one factor in why certain countries developed is missing the part where the data says average people in developed nations 80 years ago where India tier.

> But people didn't get 80s in 1930!

I tests are standardized by year with a mean calibrated to 100 and a standard deviation of 15, or less commonly 10. IQ distributions are actually left skewed because it's a lot easier to make a retarded than a genius.

> But in psych 101 and Bell Curve infographics I read IQ is mostly genetic

No. In studies where you have twins dispersed in wealthy nations, most variation can be attributed to heredity, although in wealthy nations smart kids have the freedom to seek out stimulating environments so there is likely enviornment/genetic interaction.

No one has ever done a twin study where half the kids get sent to Liberia.

Nothing is all enviornment or all genetics. You'll teach a rat calculus because it's beyond its potential. You can make the greatest potential genius into a retard if they are in an environment where they get shaken enough as a baby.

The Flynn Effect is slowing or reversing in developed nations, even for natives btw.

Hypotheses are:

1. We made most of the easy gains by increasing child safety, reducing exposure to disease, and ensuring adequate nutrition.

2. IQ is now negativity correlated with fertility. So stupid people breed more.

3. Incomes in developed nations stopped rising. National income is way up but a tiny minority hold it. For instance, median US wages rose 4% from 1973 to 2012.

post modernist, desperate to deny biology, as usual.

what a retarded chart
iq is rising everywhere except developed countries where it's stagnant

black african iq is in the 80's even today, so idk how you come up with that estimate for 2110

retarded chart
>2. IQ is now negativity correlated with fertility. So stupid people breed more.
i've seen 1 estimate for that and the correlation was -0.11 by richard lynn himself
which means iq explains 1.2% of the variance in fertility
literally nothing

the IQ of japan should be dropping rn and it won't, you'll see

Smart and athletic people can have abortions too you know.

>the IQ of japan should be dropping rn and it won't, you'll see
i wonder why? oh wait, they dont take 10s of millions of immigrants from brown countries with 85 IQ

you are all retarded
abortions are significantly correlated with being poor
stupid women are far more likely to abort

in the US blacks are vastly overrepresented amongst abortion
this is why abortion isn't really brought up by the right anymore
>i wonder why
the point is 'dysgenic fertility' is a myth

>10s of millions of immigrants from brown countries with 85 IQ
half of those are either white, indian or asian
groups that do well
other half is either muslims(basically white) or blacks
besides irish, italians(mostly immigrants from the southern part of italy) in the US were at some point in similar situations as muslims - cultural differencess etc.

but i'm sure that even the lowest of middle easterners are just as smart or dumber than ameriniggers - totally logical lol

who are you kidding

The truth is the masses simply are not that important, and uplifting and improving their iq runs counter to the interests of the ruling elite.

well I just found OP's source
uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/

A paper a freshman at the university of hartford wrote for his sociology 110 course that doesn't properly cite its source. This person apparently doesn't understand that IQ is always 100, that's what IQ means.

Not saying he is but I think you're underestimating the population density of autism on this website

But getting pregnant without wanting a kid is also super correlated with being poor. Kind of a confound there bro.

>mfw my girlfriend is pregnant now, and we didn't want kids

Well I only know a lick of biology, but with nanotech/ "virus" we could alter the dna of the whole species fairly quick.

Genophage.

>The Flynn Effect is literally the only factor in IQ
I bet poverty is the single factor in crime rates, right?

Nice reading comprehension there retard. I mention right in the post that most variance in even fairly similar environments in explained by heritable traits.

Based on current evidence it's fair to suspect that Black / White American IQ gaps may be mostly heritable, while still realizing that the huge America - Africa gap is likely influenced by what a fucking mess Africa is.

Go try raising a kid in CAR and see how well they do on an IQ test at 8, provided they are alive.

>No. In studies where you have twins dispersed in wealthy nations, most variation can be attributed to heredity
Did you just btfo yourself in your own post?

>yeah yeah studies show that IQ is mostly genetic
>but if you hit the head of a baby with a baseball bat you can make it mentally retarded
>therefore, we must accept unlimited negroid immigration.

Topkek

The two aren't contradictory. The gap between most African nations and Black Americans is larger than the White Black gap.

Actually no, they're both about a 15 point difference

Sure, I don't think that anyone denies that African IQ could rise from the high 60s to reach the high 70s, or even the low 80s. But it's really a "chicken or egg" scenario, because the only reason why black american IQs benefited from the Flynn effect is that they have the privilege of living in a society built by high IQ whites, a society which they themselves would've been incapable to build. The Flynn effect requires a high IQ to kickstart, a high IQ which africans lack, therefore there will probably never be a Flynn effect in Africa. Can we then not say that the high 60s IQ is the "natural" African IQ?

You do know that African Americans have from 25% to 30% White DNA right?

>welfare payment systems larger than ever

Welfare in the US has been gutted out so hard idiot

You are forgetting history in regard to America and politics which is somehow always void in the conversation.

The high-IQ Anglos who immigrated made the country the way it is as opposed to loose confederation of cannibalistic tribes constantly fighting each other over land

lol

>It would be much easier to simply put a bullet in every african
>im a 14 year old retard who thinks we should kill everyone we don't like

>Won't the smarter, independent negros live on?

Wow. You really are a retard.