History of relevancy:

History of relevancy:

>Ancient world:
Greece, Persia, India and China.

>After 700 AD:
Bedouin Arabs, Mongols, Turks and then finally Western Europeans.

More like

>Ancient World
Romans and Greeks

>Past 700 AD
Western Europe.

China was relevant until retarded emperors started fucking shit up before the Manchus came

>Romans and Greeks
The Romans were a split off the Greek civilization so I included them together. And no because the Romans were not the only ones with power back then.

>Past 700 AD
>Western Europe.
Not for a long time bro,

Ancient World: China
"""""Dark Ages""""": China
Modern world: China
Future: China

BWOOP BWOOP
WRONG ALARM
WRONG ALARM

Western Europeans are Roman Citizens

>The Romans were a split off the Greek civilization so I included them together.

Gr8 b8 m8

I don't see how China wasn't relevant in the world after the Han unification.

>Rome = Greece
So I see you know nothing about European history

>Western Europe was relevant for centuries after 700 AD
See above comment.

>So I see you know nothing about European history
The Roman's carried Greece civilization where it was later handed down to the Germanic's and then to other White nations.
It basically went down like this
Greece--->Rome--->Britain--->America

>See above comment.
I'm talking about the most influential powers of those times.

I'd replace greece with egypt or mesopotamia

Western europe was only relevant after 1492.

O totally, the Italy city states, France, and Iberian countries contributed nothing before this.

China is always very relevant to the world, especially during 700AD, even nowadays as well in case you haven't noticed it yet.

Iberians and Italians are Southern europeans not westerns.

Mongols was just a small tribe until 12th century AD.

Great argument

They are south and west. It's interesting how directions work. Italy and Spain have always been considered Western Europe. I don't care what random ass definition you are going to employ.

>1000 BCE - 500 BCE
Persia, Greece, India

>500 BCE to 0
Greece, Roman, Persia, India, China

>0 to 500 CE
Roman, India, Central Asia, China

>500 CE - 1000 CE
China, Arab, Central Asia

>1000 CE - 1500 CE
China, Mongol, Western Europe

>1500 CE - 2000 CE
Europe, United States, China, Japan

>2000 CE - 2500 CE
China, US, India

>2500 CE - 3000 CE
China, India, Persia(????), Europe(???)

>2500 CE - 3000 CE
More like shared power between:
the African Union, Minoan Empire, the Second Aztec Empire, China, India, the Neo Californian Roman Confederacy, and Gran Colombia.

Geographicly it is southern Europe and you fucking deepshit can't do anythung about you'r ignorance but to listen to wiser people (me).

You wellcome for enlightenment.

Except the combination of the division of the Roman empire and the great schism define what are eastern and Western Europe. Like I said, something can be Western Europe and southern Europe. Shit ain't exclusive in this sense.

Playing word games so you can wewuz

>Word games
You mean stating the historical definition of Western Europe? What a word game.

>So you can wewuz
What an argument. Because you totally know where I'm from, huh?

>Great argument
You weren't making one: why should they make one back?

I was making an initial claim. If there is disagreement, you provide a reason, not just pointless ad hominem.

For example refer to these two comments. They at least try to refute my claim in some way.

When will the Finnish man's time arrive?

Geographically it is part of Southern Europe m8. Even in phenotype.

>What an argument. Because you totally know where I'm from, huh?
Its pretty obvious.

Once again, south and west are not exclusive, ever hear of South West?

But anyways, if you are going to keep being obstinate and rely on your retarded rationalizing that my opinion differs from yours because I must be from the West, then just stay ignorant.

I've already told you how historically, the Iberian peninsula and Italy has always been consider apart of Western Europe. But who needs history when you can just rely on ad hominem.

Based on where the most important societal, intellectual and technological developments were taking place, and where the most developed societies flourished.

>10,000 BC - 600 AD
Middle East/Eastern Mediterranean, with the inclusion of the Western Mediterranean between c. 200 BC - 400 AD

>600 AD - 1250 AD
China, but with the Middle East close behind

>1250 - 1900 AD
Western (Catholic/Protestant) Europe, though it wasn't the most developed until sometime in the early modern period.

You're using an arbitrary modern definition of Western Europe, based on a mix of Cold War geopolitics, differential economic development and national stereotypes. Western Europe, as a historical cultural entity, basically refers to historically Catholic and Protestant regions, which were tied together by a shared intellectual and political culture and generally underwent a common cultural development in the post-Roman world (in contrast to Orthodox Europe which had its own seperate cultural world derived from Byzantium, at least before the 18th century).