How to win a medieval battle?

You are generic German noble with 6000 men army (infantry, cavalry, archers/crossbowmen.
Your opponent is generic German noble as well, with 6000 soldiers.
Battlefield is downland with some trees.
What do?

stab the opponents until they die

Charge with all my might screaming and yelling

This, if you're dead even there's not much else to it.

Take the high ground and checkmate its over

Ally with them against third German, betray your ally in the battlefield.

Jew your way to the top.

I'm a gay larper

Place my archers at the back, concentrating fire on the infantry block.

Put a line of infantry in front of the archers with crossbowmen at the sides.

Bait the enemy cavalry to take charge at the infantry uphill and intercept with the the cavarly from the flanks

If they don't take it use the cavalry to break the advancing infantry. Harass the enemy with range until they either advance to my already embedded army. An uphill battle will surely discourage cavalry from taking charge while the crossbowmen are constantly spraying bolts.

But what if the enemy does the same? Then homely I won't have to take a long German sausage in my arse.

Wow I'm a gay armchair faggot

Hold a feast.

Assign commanders to each group based on merit. Give them objectives, and allow them to implement the orders to meet them.

I need more information. Who's attacking, who's defending. Why am I attacking/defending? To achieve what objective?

I need some context here.

t. paradox medieval total warcraft 5 gaymer

invite rich men to my court then banish them for money and hire 30000 mercenaries

Also since the terrain is uneven who's uphill and who's downhill. I assume no one got time to build fortifications, right?

>concentrating fire
>fire

>Bait the enemy cavalry to take charge at the infantry uphill and intercept with the the cavarly from the flanks
Unless the enemies are retarded they won't charge with their cavalry uphill to your infantry which I presume is equipped with spears.

mirrored terain

Parlay with the enemy, convince him to open mutually profitable free trade instead of a war which would surely be catastrophic for winner and loser alike.

Teach feminism to the women of his country, wait 3 generations.

Invent gunpowder

Spoken like I true Prussian.

Use alibaba and order 5000 crossbows from China.

Then wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive by caravan and give it to your infantry/cavalry.

Get everyone naked, paint ourselves up, and order a full on charge.

>Surrender.
>Move into their lands. Begin teaching cultural Marxism and feminism.
> Wait.

>liberals misusing that term again

>3000 Swadian Knights
>3000 Nord Huscarls

Infantry, charge
Cavalry, charge

Not engage because the odds are too even

fuck off harlaus

Make the men fear their officers more than the enemy.

Make sure said officers are not retards.

drop a nuke

Underrated post

>men fear their officers more than enemy
>defects to enemy rank since enemy commander treats their soldiers with firm and fair discipline

REEEEEEEE

This. Fall back to my comfy castle. If they follow me to lay siege then I send messengers to nearby friendly nobles to help me relieve the siege.

>Charge head first and 1v1 the commander with no items >Eventually we reach a tie
> mud wrestle it out like flaming faggots
> arm wrestles for final match
> kick him in the shin and win triumphantly
> ask the commander to join armies and pillage some towns

>find oil
>find rubber
>hey i know yall like iron but were switching to steel
>build factories
>blitzkrieg those faggots

>Not ordering 2500 Moorish crossbows through Nile Prime so you can have them by the next feast day

In 3-4 weeks you'd have forgotten why you even ordered that many crossbows.

Team up and fight the Eternal Frog

Well, I'd treat with him first, seeing if there was a bloodless manner in which the dispute could be settled.

If that failed, I'd propose an honor duel with mine and his officers as witnesses. Whoever yielded first settled the dispute.

Barring that, if he refused to duel, I'd retire to my castle and await a siege and repulse him.

> Attacks Paris
> Avoids a siege through using a trojan horse shaped like a baguette

Unzip dick.