WESP-PRIV

Dear sirs, that have gotten some Wespers in the privious week, congrats on your new found privilege and wealth. So today, I come to talk to you sirs about white privilege, if you think it doesn't exist you are likely benefiting from it, And indeed you sirs are, WESP-PRIV now trading on the waves platform, at a 1-1 ratio vs supply of both so 1 Priv = 500 Wesp ratio doubles(1 = 1000) once 50% of Priv has been issued vs wesp..

100 mil, vs 50 bil coin

PRIVs now on the book for you to trade your wespers.

Next Wesps gibs thread on Saturday.

Good day dear sirs.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VEpbDq
discord.gg/uTCS5R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good to see some wespers news

Oy Vey

Fuck yes wesp up in here

party wespers in the house tonight
every body just have a good time

we r the wespsirs.

I got dubs and posted in the giveaway last night and op didn't deliver :(

giveaway shut down, due to people doing multi device posts. I wrote in the thread it was shut down at least three times, not my fault you anons don't read. :(

Ahh my bad, I just get excited for free espers :3

Try again saturday user :) Or watch out for YUGE bitcoin talk airdrop. Or Make wesp memes for bounties in discord now. discord.gg/VEpbDq

Wait, so if you had 100,000 WESP, how much is that worth?

200 Priv sires

Can someone break this down for a retard like myself.

wespers.com sir, website explain espers, more info + white paper coming. Big airdrops and gib lots off wespers away dear.

Many people got wesps over the last few days so now they can trade them for White privilege if they wish.

Is priv worth anything? I have 12.3mil wespers and would be amped if they get any value

worth a trade for your wesps at 1-1 ratio and never less than that so kinda equal to wesp for now. Ration goes up after 50% of PRIV is issued so theres that... if you would like to say that you have white privilege in your wallet, then do it. Diversify your assest with some white privilege.

I had a dank meme and trips in the other tread but never got my 1.2 milion coins....

thread was closed sirs, posted that many times so read full thread before posting in next gib thread, can't sit around here and monitor the thread all day.

Dank og memes get paid in discord. discord.gg/uTCS5R

Do you think WESP will be worth some satoshi soon? Do you think bitfinex will pick up the currency to be traded with other cryptos like NEO/BTC/LTC etc

aiming to get it on some exchanges. Already tradeable vs waves, eth and btc on the wavesdex.