WHAT THE FUCK BCC GOING BERSERK

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's my play here?

Well BCH is the actual bitcoin, and a difficulty adjustment is coming.

>tfw you were going to buy a bajillion bcash yesterday but decided against it

All in on Bitbean.

ugh, I'm gonna stay away from this now

Don't be a pussy and don't fuck around. Hope you didn't plan on doing anything else today

That's right, newbies Bitcoin Cash is the original Bitcoin and it's about to get many times more profitable to mine

I am a happy sponge

Sell them, now

Hindsight = 20/20

Is it already coming back down? Fucking chink tricks

it was over a 20% rise in valuation, of course it will be followed by a sell off. even if it goes back down to $320 it doesnt matter. any (upward) movement is good because BCH has been pretty much stuck at $300 since the fork

Is a lowering of difficulty really this important though?

it's already ogre

the whale has returned to the ocean

Reminder that the overall trend is still down.

The only thing that matters is the insatiable greed of the whales user.

I'm pretty new but I've never seen one so close. I feel like I'm literally out in a boat feeling the spray of his majestic blowhole

It's just whales scalping the newbies. Chill your pants.

one of a number of scenarios will play out over the weekend

1) BCH difficulty lowers while valuation maintains or climbs. BCH mining is now more profitable than BTC mining. miners switch over and BTC tx times and fees skyrocket. BTC crashes irrecoverably, the "flippening" happens

2) BCH mining profitability does not trump BTC mining profitability either because the difficulty does not decrease enough or the valuation lowers significantly. BTC keeps enough hashrate for its current difficulty to keep tx times and fees tolerable. BCH valuation crashes irrecoverably.

3) Same as scenario one, except BTC does not crash irrecoverably but loses significant value. every two weeks miners chase profitability leading to wild oscillations in value for both BTC and BCH. hodlers panic and run on the banks crashing BTC and BCH and possibly all of crypto. BCH could still prevail in this scenario if emergency difficulty adjustments are sufficient.

4) Same as scenario one except BTC miners do NOT chase profitability to mine BCH either because of loyalty to BTC or cooperation. BCH valuations goes down never to come back up.

place your bets. personally I am holding 25% ETH, 25% BTC, and 50% BCC with stop-limit orders active on all three.

Your scenarii are too extreme.
The extreme is never sure.

I tried to present the full spectrum. in all likelihood something more reasonable will happen, like "BTC has been manipulated to keep profitability up, so while some miners will switch to BCH it won't be enough to matter. that combined with people's emotional unwillingness to commit to 'the flippening' will keep BTC on top." better?

Yeah, that's 2 but without the last sentence. More reasonable.

well you pointed out the one part thats hard for to grapple right now. I dont want any scenario where a hardforked chain and its counterpart both survive. that's not how it was designed to work. BCH cheated with the emergency difficulty adjustment. I want them to lose for that, but I also want blockstream to lose for its unwillingness to hard fork bigger block sizes. I'm conflicted as fuck right now.

I bought this expecting at the very least 600 dollars. This coin is still grossly undervalued and that was just a 20% price increase.

just tell me which one the jews control ffs

Jews control Bitcoin; chinks control Bitcoin Cash.

Post-fork bitcoin values are at all-time highs, and the Chinese are accumulating BCC/BCH.

Bitcoin values may also be being manipulated, likely being pressed to all-time high with printed money, that is the $80 million of tether that was placed into the market around 18 July.

There is a significant amount of hashing power has been pointed into BTC over the past few weeks to drive up difficulty on the upcoming adjustment. Some of that power has been pulled off now and is not doing anything.

I think that the Chinese/Bitmain are playing the long game and are creating a BTC bubble to sucker in new money before the difficulty adjustment. At that point they will pull ALL of their hash power off of BTC and shift it to BCH, stagnating the BTC chain.

It's going to be a blood bath and is exactly why I'm hedged into BCC/BCH right now.

Yes but do we trust the jews or chinks?

reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
Good article explains enough.
TLDR jews irreversibly destroyed bitcoin in order to profit from off chain transactions.

jews and chinks control bitcoin cash. Crypherpunks control bitcoin.

give me one good reason why bitcoin couldn't have just increased the blocksize

My guess would be money. Peope are guessing that core will implement transaction fees off chain which means more money for core

>literal astroturfing post full of bullshit
>unironically linkind r*ddit
pajeet pls

There are a million reasons, but you won't like them because:
a) you are too retarded to understand them
b) you are paid not to
My guess is b. There has been a clear influx of r/btc goons since bitcoin cash was created. I don't know why Roger thinks astroturfing Veeky Forums will bring him any benefit whatsoever but I hope he keeps doing since he's only wasting his money

That's for you to decide.

>There are a million reasons, but you won't like them because:
>a) you are too retarded to understand them
>b) you are paid not to
>My guess is b. There has been a clear influx of r/btc goons since bitcoin cash was created.

Every. Time.

There's no good reason, and BCC is proving that point exactly.

Segwit is completely fucking useless and you know it. The lightning network completely destroys and centralizes btc which you must also be aware of. Fuck over the users and fuck over the miners for our own profit, the blockstream corp exists to make money off of fucking bitcoin.

I got 5 at 0.1, so still in the red

My guess is this Satellite news from Blockstream may have been the straw that broke the camel's back, a total vanity project with no real-world use and they are sacrificing scaling up the network for it.

not just that, but the major downside to satellite transmission is bandwidth, which they'll just use as an additional excuse to avoid scaling block size

Get that filthy usd coin out of there and put it into stox.

in scenario 1,2,3 the already-taxed bitcoin blockchain will become very very slow(or crash completely) which i think will drive bcc adoption.

>There's no good reason, and BCC is proving that point exactly.
it lowers security and improves centralization without fixing any of the current problems Bitcoin has. It is a retarded way of improving tx output that has literally no advantages but a lot of disadvantages. It also makes finding better solutions harder.
Literally every single person competent about blockchain and cryptography, and that has been studying this matter for many decades agrees that Core's way is the only way possible, otherwise Bitcoin will simply die. Look up Nick Szabo for example, probably the greatest expert on this matter.

>Segwit is completely fucking useless and you know it
Wrong. It fixes lots of stuff, while enabling future improvements that are otherwise a lot harded to achieve.
>The lightning network completely destroys and centralizes btc which you must also be aware of.
It is the opposite. Exponential on-chain scaling brings to centralization. Do you want proof? Pretty much 1 or 2 single miners are mining Bitcoin Cash. Nobody else. One of them can literally double-spend and you would never be able to stop it. Doesn't get anymore centralized and censored than that you fucking cuck.
> Fuck over the users and fuck over the miners for our own profit
Nice r/btc retardness. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
>the blockstream corp exists to make money off of fucking bitcoin.
Every single fucking company in the whole fucking world exists to make money. Do you think Jihan and Roger are doing what they are doing because "muh satoshi vision"? You must be an even bigger cuck than I thought. They are only doing this because Jihan wants to become the new chairman of the Fed, and Roger the new Rothshild. But they can't because the network doesn't belong to anyone, and developers are not going to suck their cock just because they are rich, since they have principles.

>investing into stocks
>investing into stocks just before september

my 60-day IRA rollover expires in two weeks, I'm maxing it out this year on crypto gains and sticking it into mining operations

>off chain nodes that handle the transactions are not a form of centralization.

and by that I mean actual mining, rare earths

>Wrong. It fixes lots of stuff
Tx malleability, which is debatable as to whether it needs fixing since its used for all sorts of cool things like conditional payments. I agree that BC needs to fix Tx malleability, but their current plan is to do it in the smart way using a hard fork instead of writing workaround code. I will admit that segwit is elegant for the constraints that core had, but those constraints were artificial.

>Pretty much 1 or 2 single miners are mining Bitcoin Cash.
Because its difficulty is sky high right now and hence not profitable. The fact that it made it through the first difficulty adjustment is proof that it will succeed. When the diff adjusts this weekend, watch the miners start to switch.

explain to me how decentralising something is centralising it please.

You're wrong about everything in this post.

Segwit fixed problems, but not in the way bitcoin was originally intended to operate. The off chain transactions with lightening network are egrious and the transaction fees will exponentially rise

Why can't you wrap your head around that?

Combine that with Blockstream Jews and you have huge conflict of interest. What's so hard to see?

The miners won't double spend or it will ruin their investment. You could say the same thing about bitcoin if the Chinese miners all agreed to it which could be done just as easily.

>without fixing any of the current problems Bitcoin has.
> literally no advantages
>It is a retarded way of improving tx output

thats contradictory and makes it seem that youre more than a little biased. It may have consequences, but increasing tx/sec by itself is a fix to a MAJOR bitcoin problem,

When it's one group running the decentralization.

With Jews you lose. You can make money with a chink if you know how to think.

You don't suspect me of such a giant stupidity as recommending buying stocks, do you?
I meant stox.

>mfw I bought at .0705

but anyone can create a segwit node, in fact, I plan to do it.
Now it won't just be miners controlling everything and the only ones getting fees

>it lowers security
Wrong, Segwit lowers security, see Craig Wright's blog post about it

>It is a retarded way of improving tx output that has literally no advantages but a lot of disadvantages
Advantages: simple, greatly improves transaction volume
Disadvantages: ?

>It also makes finding better solutions harder.
How? That's exactly what Segwit does, making finding better solutions harder, I honestly thought you were talking about Segwit the whole paragraph

>Literally every single person competent about blockchain and cryptography, and that has been studying this matter for many decades agrees that Core's way is the only way possible, otherwise Bitcoin will simply die. Look up Nick Szabo for example, probably the greatest expert on this matter.
Wow nice appeal to authority here buddy. Hint: not an argument

>It fixes lots of stuff, while enabling future improvements that are otherwise a lot harded to achieve.
Fixes what? How about the issues it brings? Are these future developments really "improvements"?

>It is the opposite
Lightning network centralizes off chain

so what are the chances of these (((chinks))) selling us out for shekel crumbs? i know with jews it's 100%

I don't care about analyses over the tech.

To me, I am holding my Bcash for 1 reason:

Chinks.

This is a chink pump coin, and I am going to sell when they stop pumping it. Period.

Anything else is bullshit. If anyone actually uses Bcash to buy anything within the next year, I will be shocked.

WHO THE HECK IS REALLY BUYING THIS SHIT COIN. Enjoying the gains on my free bch rn though.

Who the heck is still holding their free bch

there is a 0.0001% chance that BTC will die in the next days (literally, nobody will mine it, so it will actually die)
so just in case.

Would say 10% chance

I'm ready for the flippening bros.

The higher bcc goes the more profitable it will be the more likely it becomes.

do you think anyone will use your node when you have 100$ on it?

You are small time

more like $10k

Could you throw some at a 3rd world country poorfag? Willing to work for it.

take a picture of a sharpie in your pooper with a note that says 3Ptv/H/e
and I'll give you 1 BCC myself

No thanks man, appreciate it tho.

This is why you're a poor third worlder

lol, I don't even have 1 BCC, all my BTC is stored in paper wallets and no BCC in them.
You did the right thing

that's still quite small... no one will use those small nodes because they have to be reasonably sure someone won't scam them, which i am afraid is an unsolved problem with hubs now. So theyll put their trust in big money nodes, probably like how they put their trust in exchanges now and it will probably be the same people operating them.

nice "moon"

COPE
O
P
E

I guess so man..
Worth a try

It wasn't even supposed to do this today.

jebus crust. this could be the opportunity of a lifetime :O

>backbedaling
Yeah sure, check out some other threads and user going
>biz has been saying since weeks that BCC will moon on the 17th August

That guys a fucking retard

32% up in 4 hours :]

lads, if you have BTCs just swipe them to BHCs

enjoy the doubles.

BTC is sinking anaways

>started crypto only because I knew BCC was a solid investment
Feels good man.

but he was right(btw it was me). i also told u about binance at 6000 satoshi :)

I need this to go to .12 so I can break even. To hell with BCC, I want off this train

This is not a "moon". Stop calling every whale flexing his muscles with no support and looking to make some quick money a "moon".

lol

I am holding 50 BTC, 150 ETH, 110 BCC. Good mix?

And I'm holding 150 BTC, 300 ETH, and 1000 BCC. Good mix?

Just bought 100k of each!

Okay, but seriously, I'm a noob that happens to have crypto and I feel like these are the 3 options, right?

I am not fucking genius but all i know for sure is BTC has been pumped artificially the last week and it will dip / crash atleast to 3000$

Fuck it, I put it all on BCC because i ride positive trends.

YOLOLOLOLOLOL

It is a relative safe mix, just stay on top of the btc devellopments. It is going to be make or brake. If it brakes you have good protection. If it makes you have 50 btc and those can tripple easy.

>and it will dip / crash atleast to 3000$
hi goldman sachs

Goldman has investment on s2x and s1x companies

You guys are fucking retarded.

Don't you even follow news? Or do you just read the shit posting here?

Grow the fuck up. Make some money. Stop being a little Beta SJW liberal bitch.

Its happening

Goldman Sachs is this weeks crypto meme ey?

Thanks friend. I've accumulated crypto somewhat by accident so I'm learning...

The next moon mission is about to happen folks. This is going to be a very, very profitable night.

>buy BCC at USD 340 sell when it hits 290

Where is this news pls