You will live to see united Europe in your lifetime

>you will live to see united Europe in your lifetime
Feels good tbqh. After millenias of petty infighting and bickering, nations of Europe finally unite through peace and mutual prosperity.

Why aren't a European pan-nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

theaviationist.com/2012/07/13/fia12-typhoon-raptor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why aren't a European pan-nationalist?

Because every single European nation has a justified grudge against every single other one.

What kind of embarrassing plane is that?

>defending the destruction of European nations in the name of an undemocratic pluto-bureaucratic empire just because you wish you could brag about being stronk on the internet but you come from some irrelevant Baltic non-country or some shit

kys

You just described America

>Why aren't a European pan-nationalist?

Because the Russian government pays me to shill against that. Um, I mean, because I'm not a cuck! Yeah, that's it...

a euro pan-nationalist state would include russia

imo it should include iran and turkey too, ideally

As a European, I don't want to see this in my life time. I hate other Europeans. If there were a united Europe what would happen to all the countries with royal families. How pathetically little would each person's vote mean across the size and population of Europe.

I don't think anybody in Europe calls them self European they are whatever country they are from.

My countries interests are not the same as some Baltic or Balkan country

>I hate other Europeans.
literally why
>My countries interests are not the same as some Baltic or Balkan country
lol
>royal families
lmao

a united Europe would still be very decentralized
are you imagining america or china or something?

Because Poles, romanians and other easterners has nothing to do with France, it's culture and it's history.

European Union was good but it should have been limited to western europe.

I'd be OK with this if not for the fact that the EU is a jewmerican puppet institution.

Fuck england btw

>soviet style supra national burocratic dictatorship with no accountability that seeks to desotry the nations of europe for an artificial "european" identity is good

>Because Poles, romanians and other easterners has nothing to do with France, it's culture and it's history.
I'll assume you just don't know history of those countries that well

Because of their immigration policy

What's the difference? It's will all be arab and african within your lifetime, the only European part of the "European" union will be all of the old European pensioners that never bred and welcomed their conquerors with open arms.

why is bond "White"?

>muh russia.

I honestly think we'll see the opposite. The current problems of the EU aren't going to get better but much much worse.

But cutting off immigration might slow GDP growth. Ever think of that?

>implying any single nation in Europe can economically compete with China or India in 10-20 years if they keep at their current development rate
at least the economical part of the EU is mandatory for European survival, even if destructive rightwingers like Le Pen or Wilders want out and center-right Schäuble will profit of the back of other nation's debt

Seriously fuck you and fuck the EU.
I'm glad it's dying, thank you anglos

The biggest reason why this won't happen is that it is basically a race to the bottom for the richer states and their welfare societies if we create a European superstatisch. If you are from the Benelux or Austria for instance you know that you will end up in a worse state when you create a pan-european state with healthcare and social security on one level

anglos have done absolutely nothing other than making noise

>Infinite growth meme
>Importing culturally inferior Arabs and Africans WILL IN NO WAY CHANGE THE CULTURE AND...(gets run over by Truck of Peace)
>(((GDP)))

It's just neo-liberal GDP growth I will never see a single cent of. Trickle down economics is the biggest scam ever invented. Fucking neo-classical and Austrian niggers.

I'm not the kind of person to accuse someone of shills but...

This thread oozes it

And i'm not even anti EU, am a Macron voting French

That's not the way to piss in this sea of piss, they can smell you from a mile away from here. If you want to really influence, lurk moar

Here's a real picture of the 'united Europe' after Merkel is done with it

Most of the supposed "shilling" on Veeky Forums is just regular trolling and baiting.

Hey fellow /macronvoteur/, I think thqt the "shill" are just doing it ironically gor the (you)s.

Turks are not European ethnically culturally or even geographically.

Turks are European ethnically culturally and even geographically

How is infinite growth a meme? How do you determine whether a certain culture is inferior to another culture?

Notsureiftrollingorretarded.jpg

Epic reply

Pretty sure it's a Eurofighter Typhoon:
theaviationist.com/2012/07/13/fia12-typhoon-raptor/

>european
>pan-nationalist
I can see pan-slavism or pan-germanism but european pan-nationalism is doomed to fail with all the different ethnic groups and languages. It would balkanize at the first calamity

How does Romania relate to France user, please explain.