(((((KEKDAQ's "THETRUMPCARD" MEME WAR 2020 FINANCE DEPOT DEPLOYMENT.)))))))))))))))))

OK MOTHERFUCKERS, WE GOTTA GET READY FOR 2020. THE KEKDAQ WILL BE A PIVOTAL MEME EXCHANGE AND FINANCIAL WAR DEPT TO FIGHT OFF THE NORMIEKEK LEFTIES FROM RUININ THIS COUNTRY FURTHER. INSTRUCTIONS............... GO TO KEKDAQ.COM START A WALLET, GIMME YOUR ADDRESS AND I DROP 1000 "THETRUMPCARD" MEMES IN YOUR WALLET(TOTAL COUNT 77,777,777).

NORMIEKEK I MEAN, UGHH GODDAMNIT. SORRY KEK.

DAFUCK? I TYPE KEK AND IT REPLACES KEK?

Stop doing drugs.

DRUGS GIVE MEANING TO LIFE

PLyph9Ras5P118dCWv7NodNWc1pPGvbvNR
Shit yeah. Thanks lad

>PLyph9Ras5P118dCWv7NodNWc1pPGvbvNR
YOU GOT IT MAN, SENDING AWAY.
Sometimes the exchanges drops out because our dev REE Agent is constantly tweaking and updating. You'll get your 1000 TheTrumpCard assets though. MAGA.

ok I sent away, you got your 1000 TheTrumpCards now. Anyone else? Put your KEKDAQ address below and get em free. Let's go.

Legend! Cheers m80

MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES

PEU9ReJmr9iF8EqaLGzky8Djf35Rg8Lk3x

>Milo
>Sargon
>babby's first alt-right
Fuck off back to kekistan you cringey faggot.

pls

yes I will send, I am waiting for KEKDAQ to be updated.

PUZf4H3ekimsd1bkQPb4En9tN2M81EtB8D

Thx OP

Pepecash is better

We will have everything pepecash has and more, but with faster transaction speed and less transaction fees.
Kekdaq is created and working, which was the hardest feature to code, now the only thing remaining is implementing IPFS, which won't be hard.

Free shit? Sign me the fuck up
17H8nCYG28md3n4j4SJB3cA3rtgDK2Q3W

Kekdaq is dankness incarnate. Praise Kek & MAGA. Shadilay Shadilay.

SHUT UP GROUNBEEFTAXI
SAGE

wow so the exchange can go down at any time if the developers want? just bought 200k

Anyone can run a copy of Kekdaq. It's open-sourced, based on Counterparty. Running on Pepecoin blockchain instead of Bitcoin so much MUCH cheaper to send transactions and share the joy of dank blockchain-verified assets.

>based on Counterparty
i stopped reading there

> Hates on dankest Counterparty fork
> Misses out on most undervalued crypto
> Will receive 1 FEELSBADMAN in the future when inevitably drawn back to Kekdaq.