This is the crash that ends it all, sell all your crypto to fiat immediately. you have been warned

this is the crash that ends it all, sell all your crypto to fiat immediately. you have been warned

>first: kill yourself
>second: kill your mother
>third: rape her corpse
>fourth: repeat

OR GTFO !!!!!!

>Those high bids.

Can Bitfinex spoof its way out of this crash?

Nice, just sold 100k

Cool story bro. Are you trying to buy cheaper too?

Unironically cashed out.
If you still hold BTC you're a moron, (((goldman sachs))) destroyed the confidence of the normied with their crash (((prediction)))

Buy the dip or stay poor internally

it's all over goyim

>Buys dip
>Dip is actually a crash

See you at 3k.

It was $3790 two days ago you fucking idiot. Not every dip is a crash.

>See you at 3k.
3k cute. C U @ twofiddy

>One day's gains erased
o fuk its all ova

I bought at $3 and I'm still HODLING. Keep HODLING and treat it as a long term investment. The short term noise is just noise.

just followed your recipe and now im 100x!!

>thinks goldman sachs predictions are what influences the market
>liberal use of echo parenthesis
>calls other people morons

lmaoing at ur life kiddo

nah we hitting 5k first, then MAYBE a nice big correction. or we just bust through 5k wall onwards to 6k.

Shhhh let him believe that /pol/ is right.

See you at 2k fucker

It's already going back up dumbfucks.

>buy dip
>noble billionaire pumps it for lulz
>shoots to 10k

Kek wills it

Literally at three bucks?
Congrats, man.

After a few mistakes I now also believe hodling is the answer.
However, due to the aforementioned mistakes, I have to day trade for a while to atone for my sins and gather some capital.

>saintly grandmother who raised me passes away before I make serious money off investments
>ywn provide her with the best housing and care money can buy in the last years of her life

hold me

Are you new? It's constantly goes up and down like this.

o i am laffin

be sure to buy back in when we breach 4500 okay friend?

That's exactly what I said.

This entire bubble is a fake bubble created by bitfinex funding a spoofer using tether. Not even Jesus is on your side.

Yeah, literally three bucks. Been topping up probably every month or two ever since. Occasionally spending a little if I need anything.

Nowadays, I just wait for Bitcoin BTC to dip, buy a little, and HODL some more. No drama.

People just need to be sensible and be patient, otherwise they'll just get scalped.

Average Daily increase since 2009 = $1.38
Average Daily increase since 2010 = $1.56
Average Daily increase since 2011 = $1.8
Average Daily increase since 2012 = $2.11
Average Daily increase since 2013 = $2.57
Average Daily increase since 2014 = $2.7
Average Daily increase since 2015 = $4.21
Average Daily increase since 2016 = $6.59
Average Daily increase since 2017 = $14.67

Nice regurgitation faggot BTC is still cheap right now

How much BTC do you own?

That's it that was the crash?

Its pretty easy to scalp BTC holding is for the weak

I had countless opportunities to obtain bitcoin in the very early years too.
I just didn't care about money until my grandmother started getting worse, but it was too little too late.
This time around I hope I can gather enough money in time to help my ageing dad and self-destructive brother.

A comfortable amount. ;) The exact figure is kinda irrelevant. Imagine how much it'd take for you to not have to worry about money. That much.

Truth doesnt change from one minute to the next. This isnt CNN.

Cope

Good for you. It's never too late. Best of luck.

Theres some heavy spoofing going on on GDAX.

Thanks, you too bru.

And take care of your loved ones user, make good memories because the bad ones will get you when they die.

great advice.

heard it all before kiddo

BITCOIN WILL BE TRADING FOR UNDER $10 A SHARE NEXT WEEK MARK MY WORDS

>it's still using 2.1k as the top

Bruh, 2700? You better update that...oh wait...

it's a pic i saved a month ago to show that these 'ITS ALL CRASHING' guys have no idea what they're talking about

Lucky bastard. I had a workmate try to convince me to start mining it about 4 years ago,was even going to set me up a mining rig. Lived in a party house and was too busy getting wasted every night after moving rich people from their old mansions/penthouse to their new ones. If I had of listened I could be hiring people to move my shit around now instead. Oh well.

nice LARP

dropping massively

not even the bots can hold it

150k buy at $2200

This is a self fulfilling prophecy you know. You fucking psyop'd yourself.
Someone spread fud about GS, then jew panic set in, and now the price probably will pause at 4800 because of all the tards worried about some goldman conspiracy.
The only confidence destroyed was yours and those gullible enough to believe that story.

Etherium is holding up fairly well. Only dropped 7 dollars so far.

Fuck that bloated piece of shit. Im ok with it gong up naturally but all this spoofing and high bidding is fucking up the market. Its not good for crypto overall and fuck your losses if you were to stupid to sell.

>Etherium

damn those bots

>my losses
Up 60.04% past 2 weeks

That's the same argument that made me sell my eth for 40 usd.

I've bought it at 9 usd.

ETH and ETC work independently from BTC,

they can be good storings

LTC gets influence by BTC, but acts like a cat, just doesn't give that much shit

This.

>sell all your crypto to fiat immediately

you dont need to be goldman sachs to see that this growth was no sustainable

even my dog barks at the steepness of the 1d chart

Not when theres a huge movement of BTC and at some hours they two mirror BTC. Neither of them is really moving all that much. LTC was yesterday and ETH was not. Today LTC is not and ETH is. But ETH is only swinging by about half of what BTC is today.

haha, nigger thinks we care

WE'RE CORRE-----NEVER MIND TIME TO SET A NEW PRICE FLOOR!

This is so stupid. Just let it fall. I can't believe the amount of money being spoofed to keep it up above $4k.

Or just maybe
Just maybe
>it's not spoofed
WOOOOOAH

I have been trading bitcoin since 2012

in the past 2 months something has changed dramatically

there is some influx of cash that won't allow the market to naturally correct

people like you think it's benevolent because LOOK AT THE PRICE! but that's just your greed talking

the real plan is much more sinister, to sap wealth from you and destroy it

>sap wealth from you and destroy it
maybe for newcomers but we're already in like sin

Or som real good mega shilling at the mar alagoo (or whaever trumps hq is called)

Ether is holding up better than lightcoin today. Lowest drop of all the coinbase coins. Fucker, I wanted it to dip more.

Your dog is a shill