en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Safed_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhud
youtube.com/watch?v=SQudtBQSOQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azeri_SS_Volunteer_Formations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaukasisch-Mohammedanische_Legion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan_legion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idel_Ural_Legion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halbmondlager
4freedoms.com/group/jews/forum/topics/prominent-nazis-converts-to-islam-and-or-moved-to-muslim-countrie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alot of muslims were under the control of the British Empire. So the Nazis supported alot of muslim nationalism in hopes it would weaken the British Empire.

I doubt they loved muslims, but I think some sort of alliance was in order, but I'm sure that if Hitler won he would have made the middle east Lebensraum if Mussolini didn't get it before he did

No, it's pure coincidence that they agreed on everything concerning Anti-Semitism, homophobia, racism, sexism, genocide, slavery, totalitarianism, etc.

But they don't. They didn't even agree on antisemitism until after Nazi ideology was repackaged for later Arab secularists.

Ironically that description fits perfectly for the Soviets as well, and besides the totalitarianism it could be also used to describe the US

Uh... user...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Safed_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farhud

>"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, will not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

That pre-dates the Nazis by a far amount of time. They quite literally think they are the spawn of apes and pigs and that the earth itself will one day cry out for Jewish blood.

Extremely true. What better way to drive a wedge better semities.
This too.

Nazis knew full and well that AngloAmericans and Jews were their only real threat to power.

Not technically a Nazi but a significant influence, Lothrop Stoddard's The New World of Islam from 1921, despite what Wikipedia says about it being anti-Islamic, is actually surprisingly pro-Islam, basically saying the Arab Golden Age was the greatest thing to happen to the world between the fall of the Roman Empire and the Christian Enlightenment. He also blamed Western imperialism and Zionism for creating an increasingly radicalized Islam and predicted that Wahhabism would become a massive political counter-force as a result.

You know you can just edit wikipedia, right? I've edited tons of shit and no one ever changes it back as long as it's sourced.

Germany has always been a friend and staunch ally of Islam.

Germany and Ottoman Empire were allies in WW1

That's Handschar Division. Bosnian Muslims.

The only thing i'm getting from this is Bosnians were apparently more Islamic during ww2 than now

P based, just wish they had less gayer hats

Nazis didn't care for Muslims but had a nasty hardon for Islam.
Cue that bad piece of speculative fiction by Hitler himself, who thought that had the Muslims won in Poitiers, they wouldn't still be able to survive in Northern Europe due to cold climate (tell that to the million of Turks, Pakis and North Africans living there permanently right now), but the teachings of Islam would be passed over to Germanics, making them the ultimate warrior race of someshit.

They also had their little phase during the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=SQudtBQSOQ4
That's a fez.

Fez's are gay still. It looks like pic related

Fuck off,fez is aesthetic. Literally the only thing Turks got right apart from coffee.

t. turkroach

shame they are not muslim anyomore. might as well just be boring run of the mill slavs now

Not really
They'll turn into durka durka jihadists when the next shitstorm comes, don't worry. Islam is the only thing they can turn to when their fragile national identity gets threatened by Serbs and Croats.

>fragile identity
We are proud bosniaks, silly niggers of europe

Of course you are.

The bosnian muslims removed the checkered flags when they crossed the sava river because they didnt accept they were croats

They didn't even invent it, just like every other Muslim achievement they stole it from the people they conquered. In this case Cypriots.

It does not.
Soviet wasn't anti-semitic, homosexuality was legal for many years, racism was discouraged, women was seen as an important part of the revolution, slavery was seen as bad, and the totalitarianism was hated and what brought it down.

Coffee is not turkish, altough it's true that turkish coffee is great.

Apparently the Bosniaks were fierce, impressive fighters. Also the Ustashe included them in their ranks and only recognized Bosniaks and Croats.

after 1943 theyd "love" anyone willing to fight for them

Didn't the creator of the Thule Society have a hard on for islam and sufism?

low quality troops with little to no use against regulars

I don't think they loved muslims, Hitler just had a certain admiration for their war-likeness.
And the Nazis and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem had some practical agreement.

It's true they weren't really anti-semitic, I heard anti-semitism was even punishable by death before Stalin took over.

Wasn't Homosexuality treated as a Capitalist disease in Communist countries?

>loved
The Nazis also "loved" the Soviets, the anti-British Zionists, Slavic volunteers in the SS and Wehrmacht and the American capitalists.
It wasn't sympathy, it was pragmatic interest.
They simply needed them.

Ironically this is what Lawrence of Arabia and the boys did against the Turks in ww2

Both were anti intellectual ideologies

Like most White Nationalist ideologies, cuckoldry and subconscious infatuation for inferior races was inherent to them.

Both cukoldry and nationalism come from the same problem, insecurity. Cuckolds feel insecure in their sexual prowess so they imagine somebody else fulfilling this need.
Nationalists feel the need to attached themselves to something bigger then themselves to feel a sense of belonging.
it come from this idea that, "well I might have problems but at least i'm white".
This of course also applies to black nationalist such as the NOI who also feel the need to be part of something bigger and stronger them them self.

In the end, who cares if "whites" have done more things for world that other ethnic group, their achievements are not your achievements, and other white people are only related to you by skin color.

>Lawrence of Arabia
>WWII
user...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azeri_SS_Volunteer_Formations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaukasisch-Mohammedanische_Legion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkestan_legion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idel_Ural_Legion

These were religious riots though, and the latter seems pretty relevant to WW2.

Damn George Constanza sure got around.

This.

>Only the Gharkad tree, will not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

wtf this can't be real lmao

Not the Farhud...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halbmondlager
Well would you look at that, Germans are also responsible for radical Islam.

Homosexuality was legal until it wasnt again, under stalin soviet union was anti-semitic, racism was discouraged only in the west as a way to turn colonised populations to the side of USSR, ethnic minorities in russia itself were heavily discriminated against (not to even mention stalins genocides) and slavery was widely practiced with exiles and the gulag system.

>'s pure coincidence that they agreed on everything concerning
>racism

Don't try to hide the fact that you are disgusting civic nationalist mongrels, Ahcmed

>homophobia
you're viewing history through your modern liberal lens, pretty much everyone had disdain for faggots back then, not sure why'd you call the blonde-women-in-wheat-field nazis sexist either, the ideology put women on pedestals as mothers of the nation and Germany was personified as a woman often

>Bosniaks existing during WWII

Loved? Wouldn't put it that strongly but it is true that they were pretty tight.

>(tell that to the million of Turks, Pakis and North Africans living there permanently right now

Living in western comfort, helped in some case by welfare and this isn't the 10th century anymore we have top tier heater now and load of other stuff now

I know that many Germans even converted to Islam after the escaped to the Middle East.

4freedoms.com/group/jews/forum/topics/prominent-nazis-converts-to-islam-and-or-moved-to-muslim-countrie

Most of this people do not show up on google, so I am not sure how true this list is.

Trees are Jews user

They loved any and all uncucked people who stayed in their own damn countries.

>Like most White Nationalist ideologies, cuckoldry and subconscious infatuation for inferior races was inherent to them.

kek'd

There were nigger in their African armies. But they didn't love them or even support them.