If you own either of these, you are a complete moron

It is like you guys don't even read the whitepaper or have any clue what the hell you guys are buying. Let me ask you something.

What exactly do DNT and ZRX tokens do? Thats right, nothing. Look it up faggots. Both tokens are so called "governance tokens", which means you can vote on what you want the devs to do, but have no use in regards to the actual product being offered.

ZRX tokens are not required to use the 0x protocol to swap tokens. The success or failure of the 0x platform has no impact on the value of ZRX tokens.

DNT tokens are not required to use the district0x districts. The success or failure of the district0x platform has no impact on the value of DNT tokens.

I challenge the absolute morons on this board who "invested" in either to give me 1 case of actually using DNT or ZRX tokens to do something other than "omg devs i want you to do this thing X"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saged. Kill yourself pajeet

I made 5x my profit and sold. Idgaf what they do but they made me profit

youtube.com/watch?v=Hds9tFMuU8o

you mad nocoiner?

Should I buy this shit? I'm not convinced it's worth anything yet and they've been pumped like Thai whores this week. And WTF district? Can't even draw fucking circle.

hhahAHHAhAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Hey look, 3 tards proving my point. Zero uses for either coins, just mindless zombie like FOMO behavior.

t. only other smart guy in the thread.

The period of ascent is over, the coins have peaked. Once the remainer of the population that does not fall for scam FOMO coins takes a look, they will realize the coins actually have no value.

Didn't read your faggot post anyways. You should just give up and fud elsewhere
Pic related is you

I sold at 3x. People are actually holding this garbage?

L
O
L

HAHAHAHHAHAhahahAHhahAHhaHAHHAHahaha

damn I really struck a nerve didnt I?
HAHHAHAHahhaHahhahAHhaHA

Good luck with your worthless, literally useless coins.

(you) are retarded

>It is like you guys don't even read the whitepaper or have any clue what the hell you guys are buying.
Why the fuck would i read a white paper. Maybe they should print some letters on it

so its like bancor but for all ERC20 tokens....kek-a-doodle-dooooo

op what do you think of aragon?

DNT holders can vote to receive dividends from a district (and more).
Therefore the DNT marketcap is supported by the value/revenue of all districts.

OP, you arent the brightest kid on the block, are you? Do you even understand what causes monetary appreciation?

As soon as multiple exchanges are built on 0x (ethfinex etc) the exchanges themselves will start to hoard ZRX so that they can automatically sell it to their users each time an user makes a trade. This will cause the price of us early hodlers of ZRX to appreciate astronomically and enjoy our lambos, while you keep sucking succulent cocks.

Don't buy. Simple.

quality FUD 5/8

get cheap coins!

I can't believe so many people would buy this shit...I hope you manage to sell before it dips

Etherdelta is unequivocally worse than any exchange that's about to be built on 0x

You do understand that exchanges that build on 0x literally have to use zrx? The 0x protocol by itself is worthless, nobody intelligent is actually using it to buy anything so it doesn't matter if you can use ether instead. The value is what's being bully off of the entire foundation of it. That requires zrx, there's half as much ZRX in circulation than bat and a smaller market cap and it's worth less right now

Autism

I am sitting on a pile of gold OP.
sorry you aren't calm HODLing like me.

>implying I own it as a long-term hold
>implying i'm not buying just to profit with bittrex debut

That's why you always gonna stay poor.

>waiting for bittrex
it's like that play, waiting for godot

WHERE IS OP NOW?

I know something: it's definitely not getting cheaper.

DNT = do nothing token

lol, you poor poor fag.

Enjoy killing yourself next spring.

Ya, you just owned that fucking faggot.

DNT still has a very small market cap with plenty of room to grow.

idiot.

correct.

Hodl and do nothing

you don't think the exchanges which have already decided to build on 0x haven't already accumulated a shit ton in the ICO?
People don't seem to realize that DNT holders are gonna vote to increase the value of DNT in any way possible. It's good though, allows us to accumulate more while we still can.

>not owning DNT
>not owning NRX
>not owning....

You know what? Fuck you for not believing. Can't wait for the threads in a few weeks when you're wishing you could turn back the clock.

Not OP but wondering the same thing. I was reading about it, but it seems like the coins are used to vote on things involving the Aragon network. What the network actually is confuses me though.

For example, I have no idea if district0x, which leverages aragon, adds any value to the Aragon coins.

Any insights by someone who understands better?

Hope you have an army of crying wojaks to dump on Veeky Forums next week you poor faggot.

lulz

How are people so fucking bad at this?

Sure, I'm not perfect. I've lost $ on some trades, but I'm up like 900%, and I was a no-coiner until late May.

This board is 95% teenagers trying to feel like they know what the fuck they're talking about. Their only purpose is to spread FUD or spread hype for those of us who know what the fuck we're doing.

4.9% is fucking retards who make retarded Buy/Sell orders on places like EtherDelta. You have no business in this game. By all means, keep feeding me money. But seriously, stick to your day job.

.1% are smart, savvy, and wealthy. These posts stick out if you know what to look for. I can attribute a good 300% - 400% of my gains to those posts on this board.

Having said all that, I fucking love crypto, and I can't wait to retire sometime in the next 5-10 years.

Fud your mother if you want fud

+1

DNT does have a real uses, ZRX not so much right now.

Fucking this

Who gives a shit what a coin does buy low sell hight

You can play that game with dnt all Fucking day and you wont lose it jumps 2-300% up and down again over a couple of hours