If you could remove one person from the history, who would it be? Why?

If you could remove one person from the history, who would it be? Why?

You

alfred nobel

Myself

Eve

the guy who invented the wheel

Lilith was a better wife than himself

Patrician taste confirmed

came here to post this

>ywn go back to the creation of man and claim Lilith as your wife after Adam is unable to handle her bants and rejects her

What removing Marx wold accomplish? You would still having Engels saying the same things you don't agree. That's the case for many historical key figures as well, being more a product of it's time than some sort of enlightened genius.

Anyway, I would remove Seinfeld . Genuinely ruined stand-up comedy forever; Also his insufferable, ask Jason Alexander/Larry David

He's just autistic. Once you get him you can respect it.

Engels' beard wouldn't have the same gravitational pull without Marx to back him up.

But that might make larry david not famous.

Angela Merkel

Because refugees cuckery and Islam love

Sulla, the Apostle Paul, or Woodrow Wilson.

Muhammad. Imagine, a world without mudslimes.

Milton Friedman

I really couldn't imagine it. The impact Islam had on the world is unprecedent.

Saint Paul ruined Christianity forever

No contest:
The murderer of Kennedy, CIA operative and fake president G H W bush

Yeah .... maybe I change my vote to MoHAMed
he was demon-possessed*

>not J. Edgar Hoover
If anyone was behind Kennedy's assassination, it was Hoover. John and Bobby both hated him, he hated them, and they thought he held too much power. He was also the only person who could have been in contact with every single one of the suspected groups behind JFK's murder at once. The CIA was a joke until the last Reagan years. Before that, it was the FBI that ran the real shows.

It would've been invented anyway

Dude.. good fucking pick.
Fuck. Nice.

t. mudslime

Hoover just helped cover it up

Helped ... I mean lead the Cover up - covering for the CIA, Bush, and Allen Dulles

see: CONSPIRACY (collusion)
coordination ...
All these people go to 1 of very few collages together. many are friends , those from Yale even swear to help each other at nearly any cost, (including Bush)