/SNTG/ - Status General

Sup Veeky Forumsinities?

Which of you are in on what is going to be one of the greatest money trains of the year? Which of you fags are going to be crying for missing the boat?

>Most anticipated ETH project of the year

>Most advanced ETH app and messenger in development

>Elite Development Team

>First ETH Mobile Metamask that will allow you to connect to anything in the ETH world

>Will be ETH's version of the Apple App Store

>Convert ETH to any other currency

>A completely decentralized ETH economy that's both worldwide and local, accessible directly from your phone.

>A new platform for the multi-billion dollar DarkNet marketplace world to expand to since their centralized markets aren't secure

Buy as much as SNT as possible and thank me later. Status is going to be a moon mission.

Status Website
status.im/

Bittrex
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SNT

DAPP Review of Status
youtube.com/watch?v=tp3-CfdIzRA

t. bought 1700 earlier

Can you shill this a bit more? I need to sell my bags at 2500 sats

I'm 150k in OP, sold 150k when it got to ATH and now I'm sitting on the rest waiting for this to blow.
Today they held a chat with users to take ideas and suggestions to include in the next build of the Status Messenger, they are also partnered with the District0x guys and probably working something with the 0x devs too.
I think we will be alright in the coming months, also keeping my eye on Kin that will probably launch their ICO next month or so. It's honestly the only serious competitor.
If anyone reading this is interested on these messengers, also check Toshi, made by the coinbase faggots. It's a lot similar to Status but other than a rebranding I haven't seen them do anything interesting with it.

You'll see steady gains during the coming days. Faggots who sold will be posting pink wojaks this weekend

What makes you say that?

Strapped in. Shits showing signs of insider trading and accumulation

Balls deep in this, looking for those 100x gains baby

It's always the same cycle you know, a ETH token get pumps a tiny bit, gets mentioned on Veeky Forums like once a day for a few days, and out of no where BOOM moons

Look at the order book and the buys right now... whales are accumilating. This is one of the moon mission of today for sure.

People are positioning themselves in Status atm; even buying at asking prices well above the greens. Pic related. Great potential for making some nice profits. Off now to monitor that coin by the minute. Cheers :)

aaaaand its off, starting at 5 percent! 6 now.... going up. Get onboard while you still gain to make some nice profits folks. Just some friendly advice.

Don't you fucking fail me biz.

mooning soon!! buy buy !!! espers good 2nd buy pls family almost no food sell sister next :(

going strong and steady lads... started at 1420, its now at 1490. Also nearing the +10% mark allready!

who knows.... ;)

the normies are releasing their weak hands atm... lets see what happens next ;)

Bought in, thanks OP

Good! They have unloaded their volumes without a significant price drop... stable at 7% and now going green again i predict. Nice hour ahead of us i think.

Another round of buying just started.

FUCK I WANNA BE RICH ALREADY REEEE

nothing is going to happen lets just all go sleep
Zzzzzzzzzzz so sleepy zZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What's happening right now?

too many normies scared of a few red candles. Sadly. Things are back to normal again. No pump for this one tonight.

Look at that smooth curve breaking out as soon as the two red candles showed up.... sigh... poorfags will remain poorfags.

I scored a nice 8% profit tho. nn.