Why are Americans historically so dumb at racial profiling?

Why are Americans historically so dumb at racial profiling?
Is it the english blood?

> english

That picture isn't very accurate. Didn't Cuba have a sizeable Euro-descended population at some point?

Spaniards are niggers.

>Why should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements and, by herding together, establish their Language and Manners, to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs any more than they can acquire our Complexion?

>Which leads me to add one Remark, that the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny; Asia chiefly tawny; America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who, with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we, in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? Why increase the Sons of Africa, by planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

-Benjamin Franklin

>English Blood
>Americans

>swarthy swedes

Fuck off swarthy sjw tumblerina

That's very problematic

Untrue. They were seen as generally darker "sub-white" Europeans, but were never segregated from the white populace or forbidden from marrying them like blacks were.

That fucking pic makes me rage.

I bet spanish colonies were more developed than average american land.

>And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians, and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also

>That fucking pic makes me rage.
Really? It makes you rage?

Lol no.

"no"

Well Manila had gas streetlights, but outside of Manila and all of Cuba was a total shithole thanks to the 30+ years of insurgency

U enojado, hermano?

>Well Manila had gas streetlights
And New York City had 20-story buildings.

And just like Manila it was in no means reflective of the vast majority of the country

>All of Africa is black or tawny
>All of Africa is black or some shade not that isn't black
Well he's not wrong

Im just glad America failed to protestcuck the Philippines.

>the book the injun is reading is "CBA" upside down
Oh hey, guess who failed geometry class.

You do know that the largest minority of Americans are majority English-descended, right? And that's not even counting other Brits and Micks, who're practically the same, thing, genetically.
Look at ethnic surveys from the '80s. English alone was the biggest, back then, even bigger than German. What happened? They introduced the "American" category, which drew in many old-stock English Americans, who've been here so long that they really are the true Americans, the people who started this country.
Including Brits, Micks, and "Americans," British Island peoples are over a third of this total country's population, not even counting people who are mainly British, but call themselves German thanks to a single German grandmother.
America is British.

>while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus
Oh hey, I never realized Americans believed it was their divine duty to destroy the environment. That explains a lot.

It is in American culture to generalize such things. We like simplicity, it stems from being a democratic nation that had to explain concepts to the less educated masses (by the 1700s-1800s standards) so to create a simple, easily understood position for them to take. Now, racial profiling in itself is currently considered morally unjust so our historical ability to differentiate and group other races is largely irrelevant given current issues with the topic. Also, I doubt English ancestry has had any effect on America's ability to racially profile as it was more the slavery system and the notion of white supremacy that caused such generalizations, both of which are not inherently English. It is more Western European in general at the time, as afar as I understand.

>Didn't Cuba have a sizeable Euro-descended population at some point?

Yes, and it still does. The majority of Cubans are mulattos, but there are large minorities of blacks and whites.

This is a troll thread, obviously. But just in case it isn't:
>Why are Americans historically so dumb at racial profiling?
They aren't, it's all based on political conveniency.