It´s the left-right dichotomy a result of the sexual configuration of our species?

It´s the left-right dichotomy a result of the sexual configuration of our species?

It's a result of the French Revolution.

So, are you suggesting that leftist men are all homosexuals?

French revolution, Russian evolution and Cold War

Basically, a modern take on scapegoat and high moral ground

*revolution

Has that ever been in doubt?

It's an emergent property of the deeply engrained diverse structures of our brains.

Um, okay...

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you just implied that there's some sort of inherent "sexual configuration" of people... But you didn't do that...

Right?

Nobody could be that close-minded and ignorant in 2017.

Right?

It's the left-right dichtomy, a result, the sexual configuration of our species.

Which was presumably because of a bunch of horny peasants.

It´s the left-right dichotomy a result of preference between pet birds and Brown Dogs in our species?

That's (you) to a T

Excuse me, as a "homosexual" I'd rather not be associated.

This.

I know this post is supposed to be ironic but some part of me thinks it isn't

No fuck off Petersonite

pretty much

No. The left-right concept doesn't even map politics well, so there's no reason to believe it is connected to biology. An accurate mapping of the political territory would involve probably at very minimum three main poles, not two:
1) leftists
2) classical liberals
3) collectivist right-wingers - alt-rightists, fasicsts, etc.

Fucking this. People think they know everything about political philosophy because they watched a 10-minute video of a self-absorbed college professor.

Almost as if there's actually no such thing as a "spectrum" in politology, only a plethora of widely divergent ideologies connected by mostly superficial similarities.

>politology
I have no idea why I wrote "politology" when I meant "politics".

more like a question of K-selective vs r-selective reproductive strategies

nah, it's hunter-gathere selection vs agricultural selection

Honestly, sometimes it feels like it.

I very rarely meet women who are masculine in temperament and vote Right-wing.

It's a result of our left and right brains working. Leftists are the logical brain, while the right is governed mostly by feelings.

Quality bait.

The highly polarized left-right dichotomy is a result of televised team sports, user.

About as likely as anything else in this thread but daytime tv is a more likely cause. Who the fuck actually watches "good morning Britain", "the view" or "Dr. Phil"?

the right wing are the good guys, leftists are the bad guys

OP wasn't but he should have if he wanted to have any credibility

Based Jord.

No, it's the result of career academics, politicians, and those who profit off of antagonism.