I finally bought BTC at $4400 after hearing about it for several years...

I finally bought BTC at $4400 after hearing about it for several years. I felt like it finally got big enough to catch on permanently and rise in value very fast. I didn't really appreciate the fact that you could lose so much money so quickly though. Is this a short-term thing or will bitcoin be going down for a long time? I might just sell them now and wait until they are cheaper to buy them again.

Other urls found in this thread:

testnet.bitmex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

absolute idiot why would you buy them at 4.4k?

Wont matter when it's 10000 at the end of the year

>buying at 4k
>when it is guaranteed to crash down lower than 3k

to sell them low and buy high again ddddDDDDDD

not the best time to buy but what's done is done and just hold. I suggest you just forget about it for a year because you're probably going to be in the red for quite awhile but BTC should go back up.

>Buys high
>Sells low

Hahahahahhaa

buys at all time high, sells very quickly after it drops.

keep it up

Congrats OP you bought at the worst possible time of the decade, sell it all now before you lose everything and buy BCC/BCH instead

I just sold at 4170

Don't feel too good about it in my stomach right now but I think I did the right thing if I can buy back in under $3900

Wait until september before considering buying again, this is going way lower than $3900

you did the right thing
also please consider loan from loan shark to enhance your position further

we are going to make it

now it's back up to 4240! I should have just held a few more minutes

It cant. If BTC goes lower than $3900 then we will see the flippenning to BCC because BTC wont be profitable to mine anymore. Thats why the price is being propped up.

I bet she owns a massive dragon dildo collection

Bitcoin is very volatile at the moment, it can go up very fast but also can go down very fast!!

dont worry you will be buying back higher

They can't prop it up forever, that's why it's going down

At that point you only need to sell 10000 BTC on the exchanges to crash it. Roger Ver is one of the guys backing BCC and he owns several hundred thousands of BTC. You would need billions of dollars to keep the price up against that. It's going down

welcome to every day of the rest of your crypto trading career.

Hurry buy back in asap

I bought more at 4300 the other day and have not even looked at btc price until now

Roger Ver doesn't hold nearly as much as you think he does. You've been listening to too much r/btc propaganda again. You would need to sell through millions upon millions of buy orders on BTC and its just not happening. Sorry.

I just bought back in at 4280. I can't believe I had weak hands and sold it. I am in it for the long-term now, just going to forget about my BTC and hodl!

listen
this is important

there are only two strategies that work

you need to pick one and stick to it.
either you are a gigasteel strong hands always hodl faggot
or you are a weak hands scalping cut losses asap faggot

if you try to do both you get fucked

both strategies require immense patience by the way. if you are not patient you lose for sure.

I don't agree with it being a bad time to buy, but obviously it's not the best. The current bubble is nowhere near the craziness we've seen in past bubbles, and for all we know we could be going into the crazy stage of it. If it were that easy to predict the price, we'd all be filthy rich.

That aside, the fact that you just sold after a 5% swing against you makes me think you'll just lose in the long run anyway. Crypto is very volatile, and trades like those is why there's so much money to be made in crypto. You'll get eaten up by smart money if you keep trading like that. You need strong hands if you're going to trade.

My advice is to buy, put it on a paper wallet and forget about it for now. In the meantime you could try getting some testnet coins and practice trading on testnet.bitmex.com/ or something similar and see if you can trade profitably over a longer period.

Just sell again when it goes down and buy again when its high. Your money problems will be solved by themselves. ddddDDD xD

you're an absolute moron if you sell it for anything less than 4.4k.

you bought at an all time high. it WILL go down. for a long time. but eventually it will rise back up beyond 4.4k. as long as you keep holding you'll be just fine.

think of this as your 401k retirement money. not get rich quick money.

>implying he doesn't own enough to crash it
>implying he is the only one
>implying they will even need to sell their btc to crash it

"It's just not happening", wishful thinking, you'll be sorry in a few days.

TL;DR

Great now it's gonna go down below $4100 and you'll sell it again

Truly he learns fast

>I felt like it finally got big enough to catch on permanently
You are about 5 years late. I was late in 2013. But you're reaaaaaaaaally late.

Since you're kinda slow, I'd just hold. Or I'd give up trading completely.

It's hard to realice the fact that a price over 4k means there are lots of folks actualy buying it at that price range.. when months ago it was just 800$.

Its like most people don't even zoom out the charts.

Well, most people hate reality.

Yup

Hi,
I invested in real estate in 2007