Just a monthly reminder not to ruin your financial future by having a child with a black swan

Just a monthly reminder not to ruin your financial future by having a child with a black swan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X7opWEfcOE
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blackswan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_feminists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

what the hell happened man?

Pic of the mom?

From her good days, censor her face if you need to.

Just curious.

(((("Family")))) court happened.

Rude.

Sorry to hear that. In TX it's 20% of your paycheck.
At least try to be in the child's life. Children from single mothers turn out all sorts of fucked up and its a very strong indicator of failure in later life is this one variable.

sorry to hear

>Veeky Forums
>rude

You're absolutely right.

It doesn't help that the mom is only interested in the check and there is no government agency any father can go cry to in order to get assistance. Sure, can go cry to a lawyer, but $250 an hour to a measly $16 an hour would put anyone under.

Not wanting pity, wanting males on this board to see it can put a huge dent in your financial future and worst of all there is a 85% chance of you never being involved and there is nothing you can do.

There's no help from society for males at all, father or just single.

Everything is designed for these cunts to live as comfortably as possible, with men footing the bill

Do you believe there will be a non-profit or government agency in the near future to deal with this injustice?

ofc not, all the women will be against that agency and virgin cucks will support them
Pic related

>government agency to help males
Not going to happen. If they can force government dependency, welfare, and welfare through men then they'll forever have women as democrat voters and as a separate class. They steal resources from men and then continually need the state help which enforces a big government to allocate the resources and tax base. Good fuggin luck. Enjoy the "but think of the childrens and women" platitudes when you try to peel back any of this shit that rests on men being disposable.

Well so much for hope of actual equality.

> Virgin cuck
> Pays cs

Pick one.

DESU you're paying for it too through your taxes. While you complain about your obese rolls, a single mom is out there getting her fat sucked out thanks to medicade.

>black swan

All women are like than. Haven't met a single woman who wouldn't implode a family for the chance at money.

When the U.S Empire collapses, sure. Not until.

For now Big Daddy G gotta buy votes from dumb cunts so he can expand his power until we're in gulags.

Knocking up a nigger is not something smart people do jimbo

> Implying it was of African origin

That's just something you shouldn't imply.

I feel bad for you OP. Luckily avoided this.
Girl wanted me to get her pregnant when I was 18. If that happened, would of had to drop out of college.
Hope things work out for you man.

I'm proud of you and thank you.

Oh right i forgot
We wuz settlers 'n shieet

How soon after marriage did she turn cold?

Steady incline after child was born.

> Marriage

Didn't get cucked like that. I bless my lucky stars everyday that didn't happen. I've heard stories of men who got cucked with cs and alimony. I'll green text one if you're interested.

Please do. I am married and want to read.

> worked at mercedes benz manufacturing plant
> made $28 an hour
> had two children with one women
> married for 14 years
> divorce time came due to constant arguing
> arguing was simply based on her being distant and not working
> court ordered $2800 for child support
> court ordered $300 for alimony
> complete total of $3100
> two weeks after divorced finalized she's with another man
> waits three years to get married to said man (so she could collect all alimony)
> she still collects $2800 to this day
> children are in their early 20s and he's still paying

He'd told me a few months after the divorce, he lived with a women for 7 years therefor after in order to cope with monthly payments, as he couldn't afford to live on his own. He told me he didn't even love her, but was just so he could smash and live comfortably.

He didn't even get to see his two children as much, since his ex moved away from him.

Oh and if you're really interested in hearing more stories, check out the movie "The Red Pill".

In that movie a man tells his story of going through 5 or more years, 3 or more years of his salary, and still loosing his child. It doesn't stop there, the mom of his child emotionally torments the child and himself. He even pleads with the judge of the ongoing emotional tormenting, but the judge still doesn't give him an inch of custody. Really sickening.

Really good movie imo.

Why do men let themselves get cucked like this? I'd sell everything, put it all in Monero, and get the fuck out of the country. Find me in fucking Kyrgyzstan

Exactly, wealth transfer from working men to others.

This is why the more I learn about middle eastern traditionalist societies the more I respect them. Not everything there is going peachy, and there is a lot of f up shit but they did get some things right.

not that I dont hate women but that movie seems really cringy

What makes it cringy?

go back to your containment board you low iq reject

> Not presenting anything factual

Tell me more.

That moment when you can't get guidance.

Russians, Armenians, Greeks, etc they know how to treat bitches. They aren't sand people barbaric but they keep their women in check. I have noticed the trend of the man getting fucked over only in Western countries.

The bitch would be buried in a ditch somewhere if she pulled anything like that in the countries I listed.

>jews want you to hate women and not form functional relationships and strong families
Ah yes

but you got laid even if that creature is with a nigger, you did it raw bro!

Friendly reminder that you don't even need to impregnate these cunts to get fucked by them. The government will just tax you to pay for their mistakes anyways.

It only seems cringy because you've been conditioned to think it so.

Why do so many people marry people they end up divorcing?
They get married too soon?
They get married then start acting like dickheads?
Stress from children?
They thought that their unstable relationship was actually solid?

>Why do so many people marry people they end up divorcing?

It's profitable for the woman.

They are taught to think it's what they are supposed to do and don't think about what a huge commitment it is and marry the first person that comes along without thinking about how well they will get along years down the road. Same with college and loans. People don't consider the consequences of things because that's just "the way things are".

Fuck dude, my friend took me to see that... in a library. Too fucking hipster.. and too activist for me. But they had valid points for sure. I do not have the activist blood in me. Until bittrex goxes

People don't date enough or have no idea how a relationship works. Read how to be a 3% man by Corey Wayne. He's a bro idiot, kind of stupid. But his points are basic enough that it gets he message through. Great book.

This is important for men to see. I know a divoced guy (many, actually) who literally had everything taken from him. He was upper middle class turned lower class and had to move into the shit end of the city. All while his ex wife was shacking up with a new guy.

Why the fuck would men still get married? And if you do, at least fucking hide a good portion of your wealth. Marriage laws, like everything else, favor women's well being. It's just another safety net for modern female leeches.

Marriage is a meme. Good women is a meme. Make money and live free.

This. Marriage is the worst business contract a man could ever enter.

70% of divorces are iniated by women, mostly because her wage slave husband isn't making her comfy lifestyle good enough, or because she is bored and wants to cash out on money and prizes.

There is more incentive for women to divorce after a decade than stay married. Think about that.

Separation of marital property. Always.

What is stopping these men from straight up murdering the woman? I know I would. Going to jail is totally worth it in that case.

The left's coalition will keep pushing for diversity hires so good luck getting the job you deserve. You don't even get The SAT score you deserve. The system is fucked and when we complain we're told that everyone else is the victim.

It's the elephant in the room no one wants to address, so they bring forth all these other tertiary reasons and, subsequently, fail to address the root of the problem. Marriages "fail" because women have far more incentive to leave a marriage than work to fix it. Women hold the reigns of power in a relationship and in, god help you, a marriage.

Yet I still see articles from 40 year old women who wonder why men no longer give a shit.

A man can only be pushed so far. If someone takes everything he has, including his own children, I can't blame him when he completely loses it. There's a reason why male suicide is so high for divorced men.

The divorced guy I know contemplated suicided multiple times but he never went through with it because of his young son. I still wouldn't be surprised if he pops though. He is about to lose his job last I talked to him. He literally cannot afford to live. Even if he gets a high paying job, he still has to pay x% to his ex.

And once he kills himself - or her - our culture will just blame "toxic masculinity" instead of seeking out the root of the problem.

If you guys get married, at least have an exit plan in place financially and otherwise.

Save yourself. Go MGTOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=8X7opWEfcOE

>There is more incentive for women to divorce after a decade than stay married.

Which is why a marriage won't survive longer than that. She has too much incentive to destroy the family for the cash & prizes.

Never forget who pushed feminism, lads.

>would OF had to drop out of college
jesus fucking christ, what college did you attend? i hope english wasn't the primary language of instruction.

I keep seeing threads like this, but then I look at my own parents who have been happily married for over 30 years. Then I look at my parents' parents who both have been happily married for over half a decade.

I'm sorry you guys were burnt by a bitch at some point in your lives, but a marriage can bring FAR more happiness than you would have had otherwise.

I almost did.

I was paying with college through the help of FASA, having my child listed as a dependent. Once custody was lost, could no longer clam child on FAFSA, had to pay for it out of pocket from there on out. It was a good thing FAFSA helped me for awhile there, before having to pay out of pocket or else I'd be screwed for a higher education.

That's just a piece of my story and I can only imagine others though.

Congrats, your parents are part of the 3.7% that made it past 10 years. Everyone else got divorced or will before then.

You act as if women haven't changed or something...

False, they're part of the 80% of first marriages between whites, who are over 25, who both earn their own incomes, that don't end in divorce.

Your statistics are skewed by blacks, hispanics, teen moms, and deadbeats, all of whom have a MUCH higher rate of divorce than white people who actually know what they're doing.

Oh, and they were both college educated too, which further reduces the rate. It's not hard to have a lasting marriage if you're smart and you find a smart partner.

My rents are married almost half a century. I have an on and off girlfriend. But I'm not an idiot nor am I naive to what marriage has become and how women are.

Wise men learn from other men's mistakes. You know the amount of men who speak as you do, only to get married and go through the grinder themselves?

Don't be stupid. No one here is forcing you to live your life a certain way. But don't ever ignore the warnings of men wiser than you.

> Thinking skin color will save him from divorce rape in the western nations

Good goy. Keep shilling the white nationalist angle & continue to fail to acknowledge that the problem is the incentives the government has created.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE YOU FUCKING KIKE

I'll take this bait. I work in an industry where I've traditionally been the youngest guy (started at 19, now 28) working along side lots of dudes in their early 40's to late 50's. The number of men I know who have been divorce raped would astound you. I recently moved into a two story backhouse, and noticed there was a gentleman in his late 50's living below me. We start chatting and oldBro mentions how he's been forced to liquidate his home. Before he can even explain the specifics, I give him a look and say, 'Marriage?'. He looks back and gives me one of those pained smiles and nods. I live in Los Angeles. His home was valued at 2.8 million. She cheated on him, but california is a no fault divorce state and when she decided to end it, she received her cash and prizes in full.

The wealth transfer that the divorce courts are assisting in initiating is insane. I've seen this story countless times, and whenever you see people bring up hard stats and figures, somebody like you comes in, 'Not all women are like that.'

Dude.
inb4 commiefornia fag etc etc.

>2017
>having children

No fault divorce is part of the problem

BUT MUH WHITE GENES MUH RACE

But mAh human right to reproduce.

Fckin kys.

Point and laugh at the sheltered lil kike.

this, I would piss off to a 3rd world country before the first check

So are you a woman or a kike?

I'm confused.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blackswan

Knocked up a bitch when I was 18 but paid the $300 to abort mission on that fuckup. Since then I pull out exclusively unless I see her take the pill or feel the mirena tap my dick when I go balls deep. Y'all a bunch of beta fags.

Scrolled down a bit.

Fuck, it feels like i just opened pandora's box.

divorce is illegal in my country, feels good

It's a shame you're a failed abortion.

It's not to late to kys though.

>Monero
>Not Avalon
nice b8

Which country?

USA

> Not avon

There have been stories where men have done anal, the chick uses the cum she shits out, puts it in her vag, and has a baby. Waiting for your point.

If you plan to get married, get a prenup, get sterilized - unless you actively intend to have a child (something most self-respecting men don't have any intention of doing nowadays).

If the chick doesn't agree to a prenup, don't get married, plain and simple. If she genuinely cared for you, and not your money, she'd recognize she's not entitled to your money. Anyone who doesn't agree to a prenup already has a backup plan (ie. taking half your shit) before you're even married in the first place.

Women are slowly learning that men are losing interest in them. They've abused their ezmode gameplay for far too long, and now the newer generations are learning from the mistakes of their ancestors. The Earth's already overpopulated as it is, half of the men never having children is no issue, and most women are realizing this. Make them be the one to work for a marriage for once, make them agree to a prenup. If you have any intention of sticking with someone in the long-term, and they show signs of such, too, then make sure you get the 'do you have plans for children' question out of the way well in advance and get yourself sterilized.

Marriage is just like an investment, playing the stocks, whatever. Think critically and logically, not emotionally, at least not until the risks are out of the way. You should acknowledge that you'll be with someone for decades (at least, that's the intention of marriage) purely on a whim you decided because she made your dick hard. The second shit goes south, she's gonna dip, take half your money without a prenup, then jump to the next guy and do the same thing - meanwhile, you can't recuperate your losses in the same manner, and there's a very real possibility that the next woman you hop to will have the exact same exit strategy.

tl;dr fuck bitches, acquire currency, protect your currency, make them work for you, rather than the centuries-old ideology that we're only working for them

Know you're trying to help. Appreciate it.

> prenup

Been thrown out of court more times than I can count.

Everything else you're on point with.

For this reason alone I won't get married or have children.
I'm alright jacking off and enjoying my money, and I find happiness in being alone and having time to enjoy my things.
I no longer feel the need for an intimate relationship as I did a few years ago, just as I no longer feel the need to go to clubs, parties, etc.
I guess I completely supressed my normie guilt ridden needs.

>jews are responsible for feminism
>MGTOW is a jewish plot
>the alt right nazi protestors were jewish plants

is there anything a /pol/tard will not blame on the jews

its really ridiculous at this point and truly cheapens any argument

enough about the jews already for fucks sake

>unless you actively intend to have a child (something most self-respecting men don't have any intention of doing nowadays)
>The Earth's already overpopulated as it is

Yes, goyim. No real man would continue his genetic line and name. And of course the world is overpopulated, but please ignore that the majority of the population is in india, china and africa, with thousands of empty miles of good land in America.

Good job, goyim. Surely it couldn't be jews. Surely.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

I love women. Multiple women. I'm not a misogynist like some of you bitter types... but I got a vasectomy as soon as I could and would never, ever, ever get married, because i'm also not an idiot.

srs question: can the (((judge))) split your cryptos?

things would be going peachy if not for western civilisation trying to run other peoples countries the way they see fit, terrorism and all this shit only really took off after 9/11 was staged so bush could finish daddys unfinished business, thereby fueling hatred for the western civilisation, and they didnt stop with afghanistan/iraq, this it was egypt, libya, yemen, syria etc....its off topic but read into libya before all this shit happened, Gadafi managed to change the country around in 30 years, free education, govt subsidised housing, govt subsidised international education, free healthcare , list goes on..

do you really think

do you really believe that every feminist has a wikipedia page

or that every feminist with a wikipedia page bothers to list their religion

did you look at the list of feminist jews
its clearly just listing people who are tagged with both 'feminist' and 'jewish' on their pages

ed milliband? really?
rashida jones?

come man use your brain

gee theres only 7 protestant feminists in teh whole world woweeeee thats incredible since i see hundreds of self proclaimed feminists at every leftist rally! those must be hindus or something idk!!!!

How about you think, for once in your life. It's quite a (((coincidence))) that jews are by far the most listed feminists on wikipedia, despite being a fraction of the population. Wake the fuck up retard and look at all the (((coincidences))) that just so happen to significantly involve jews like communism, feminism, promotion of LGBTQWERTY, anti-nationalism etc.

Look at pic related. Wow, such a coincidence that cnn (and nearly every other large media organization) is filled to the brim with jews.

/pol/, i'm sorry, but
you have to go back

I'm only responding to his blind idiocy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_feminists

Here start looking them up
I want you to tabulate how many of these feminist pages do not list any specific religion
Also for extra credit you can make guesses based on surname on how many jews vs nonjews

Have fun!

your uber is here

TIME TO GO BACK /POL/TARD FAGLORDS