I had always dismissed JFK assassination conspiracy theories as the usual sort of nonsense speculations that grow up...

I had always dismissed JFK assassination conspiracy theories as the usual sort of nonsense speculations that grow up around such events, but I've been reading more about the matter lately, and I'm starting to question matters. For example:

Jack Ruby in 1965:
>Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives. The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world.

(According to the Wikipedia article on Ruby)

Strange matters...

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/12/AR2007091202232.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pDOojsg62O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you think Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman, you're literally retarded. LBJ invaded Vietnam like 2 weeks after JFK's death. LBJ looked happier than ever when JFK died. JFK said he would smash the CIA into a thousand pieces right before his assassination. How much more obvious can a deep state coup get?

>LBJ invaded Vietnam like 2 weeks after JFK's death

Literally wrong.

The first combat troops landed in March '65.

LBJ was obsessed with the Great Society, the Vietnam War was something he hated but felt was unavoidable.

Yeah, LBJ had nothing to do with it. I'm in the grassy knoll and train yard camp. I can't for the life of me imagine how that killshot came from behind him.

On the order of most likely to least likely I'd go

>it actually was a lone gunman
>Castro
>the mob
>rogue members of the intelligence community or military
>KGB
>Cuban exiles
>Ted Cruz's dad
>CIA
>LBJ

I go with your fourth choice. I think there is a strong chance it would be a lone gunman, but I also see a lot of stuff that suggests otherwise. 100% chance Oswald is involved either way.

I think it was a lone gunman for two main reasons

One, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Two, Oswald was a retard fuck-up attention whore.

I refuse to believe that anyone with the motive, means, and opportunity to kill the president would pick a guy who didn't even own a car.

That nigger had to catch a ride into town with one of his coworkers and hide the gun in a bag.

What if his friend couldn't give him a ride that day? What if the fucking bag fell over and the gun fell out?

Also, Oswald killed JD Tippit and took a shot at some racist general.

It is astounding to me that the general public finds it more believable that JFK was murdered by the CIA which was then covered up than JFK was shot by a Communist who literally defected to the Soviet Union.

>On the order of most likely to least likely I'd go
>Castro

He had motive, JFK had tried to kill Castro many times.

Oswald had been working for the Cuban-American Friendship Association in New Orleans a few months before the shooting.

Oswald was known to have been enraged by both the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.

>but I've been reading more about the matter lately
>quotes wikipedia
>implying you've done ANYTHING more than skim read a subject on a publicly edited encyclopedia that is most unreliable when it comes to contentious subjects

True. Which is one of the reasons why I made this thread. I wanted to see what Veeky Forums had to say on the matter.

I recently watched a documentary on this were they ran some tests using the same type of rifle Oswald had and it seemed to confirm the lone gunman theory. For example they explained JFK's movements in as a reaction by the nervous system to the brain exploding and that back muscles have stronger pull. I can believe the lone gunman theory, but I definately think that Lee Harvey Oswald was paid/hired/coerced by some bigger deep state organization. Probably either the CIA or the Federal Reserve. I lean more towards the Federal Reserve as the CIA is probably just an arm of the Federal Reserve at this point.

k

I thought Oswald rode with that guy everyday? It's easy to see why they would choose him, especially if he was involved in organizations that were against JFK. He's an easy target. Guy who lived in the USSR and came back, had a history of hating the president, and he was a nobody who could easily be made into a lone nut.

Implying Cuba wouldn´t be obliterated if there was evidence of being involved in killing a POTUS
Also you may find this interesting:
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/12/AR2007091202232.html

You're right.

Still, if I were the Illuminati or whatever, I'd have at least picked somebody who had a getaway car to drive away in.

Castro didn't give a shit.

He was constantly urging the Soviets to go ahead and nuke the US, both during the Cuban Missile Crisis and afterwards.

Interesting video with original news coverage of the assassination:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDOojsg62O0

Actually Jakob Rubinstein, AKA Jack Ruby.

My favorite theory is the one where the Secret Service agent in the other car stood up to fire at Oswald, stumbled when the car accelerated and accidentally discharged his AR into the back of JFK's head.

JFK was already fatally wounded by Oswald in this scenario. The coverup is simply the Secret Service refusing to admit that they accidentally the president through a freak accident.

Have you ever shot a gun? How about at something more reactive than paper?

You'll see the exit wound is much bigger than the entry wound. In the footage of the assassination, the fact that the front right section of his head explodes is proof he was struck in the back left of his head. The fact that he falls back and to the left is pretty meaningless. Try shooting a few watermelons some time, you'll see they get pushed around unpredictably.

The shooting itself happened exactly as the Warren Commission found. LHO was the lone gunman. He fired only 3 shots, 2 hit.
LHO's motives, and whether anyone helped him or not are up for debate.

JFK was in bed with the mob. They literally got him elected. The current consensus in JFK conspiracy circles is that he was killed under the orders of new Orleans mob carlos Marcello.

The main problems I know of with the Mortal Error theory are that
1. If Hickey saw Oswald's position and grabbed the rifle to fire at him, he would have had to spin 180 degrees while falling in order to muzzle-sweep JFK. This seems improbable, on top of the improbability of a random totally unaimed shot doming JFK from that angle.
2. No eyewitnesses ever reported seeing or hearing a shot from the trail car. Not necessarily impossible if all the government people nearest the shooter colluded to omit that report but still unlikely.

Still a neat way to explain the ballistics though.

JFK was killed in Nov 1963. LBJ's Gulf of Tonkin fake was in Aug 1964. JFK would never agree to faking something like this, he was even against the Bay of Pigs (after which he said he wanted to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces).

JFK was obviously killed because he wanted better relations with the Soviet Union- something that would make the CIA and military-industrial-complex obsolete.

It's the same reason the Deep State is trying to get rid of Trump in 2017

How could you fail to consider the Israelis? They're easily the most logical option
>Castro wouldn't want to kill JFK, JFK provided him with excellent propaganda with the Bay of Pigs
>Cuban exiles had no means
>military industrial complex is a meme
>the mob is on US soil and lacks any protection from investigation
>the CIA isn't as rogue as theorists imply
meanwhile
>JFK had threatened to halt all aid to the Israelis if they didn't comply with inspection and halt construction of their nuclear weapons facility at Dimona
>JFK's Secretary of State Dean Rusk had been openly supportive of the Palestinians, demanding a return of at least 10% to their lands
>JFK condemned the Israeli airstrike against Syria and desired the return of lands taken by Israel from Syria
>JFK supported Algerian (an Arab country) independence
>JFK supported Nasser and sought ties with him
>JFK refused arms shipments to Israel and was clashing with Ben Gurion