How could noah and his family build a structure...

how could noah and his family build a structure, which with modern technology takes 2 500 man-hours and costs 100 million dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadstate.org/kentuckys-creation-museum-in-financial-trouble-due-to-declining-attendance-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"God did it."

>people died for this faith
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

There is a reason for which Middle East is not know for it´s great variety of huge fauna, you know.

Is this the christian Disneyland? Did it work out?

But why do you keep asking irrelevant questions? Is it because you know how easy it is to dismantle these grandiose claims of superstitious activity mentioned through religious text? I guess if you are fat you have the compulsion to hang around those bigger than yourself to boot.

Why cant you just look at the biblical stories as pieces of literature, foundationally un-scientific, and phenomenological at their core. These stories haven't been carried around for millenia for shits and giggles. Maybe if you look deep enough into the stories you would be able to see something of at least arguable worth.

But no, let's just sit around and watch TAA on youtube all day.

I remember high school quite fondly myself, unfortunately so.

>you will never be this mad

Feels good, man.
Advice: don't get defensive and drop the victim complex.
This thread isn't an attack on your life.

It doesn't look like you could fit even half the species of bovines in there, nevermind all the big mammals.

You forgot the most important thing:

A WOODEN SHIP OF THAT SIZE AND SHAPE WOULD NOT BE SEA-WORTHY, ESPECIALLY IN A STORM.

Yeah, it has been filled with major population centers for so long most of the megafauna was killed off, especially after rifles were developed.

It's in financial trouble, and has been since 2013.

deadstate.org/kentuckys-creation-museum-in-financial-trouble-due-to-declining-attendance-video/

they're trying to tempt visitors back by building more stupid shit

Maybe they would have more visitors if the museum wasn't in fucking Kentucky ie the middle of nowhere.

Yeah man, lets pay for a stadium sized plot in San Francisco.

fucking air conditioners on top of the ark
burgers...

Shit nigger I was just trying to articualte a point.

Superpowers.

The dudes in the early bible tend to live exceedingly long lives, who says they aren't exceedingly strong and whatnot?

This would be a good time to stop believing in the Judeo-Christian god and instead consider worshipping the Sumerian gods who give much more reasonable dimensions and building instructions for their boat and only want the builder to fit his own farm animals on board, not every animal on earth.

I live in Kentucky. It's about 20-30 min away from downtown Cincinnati. Cincinnati airport is actually in KY. It's a fairly large area desu although the thing is actually built in a more rural/suburban area.

It's a flood myth user. Chill out.

He lived for 800 years. Just 600 is 1,872,000 hours of labor at 10 hour days and obviously no work on the Sabbath.

Genesis isn't literal.

/thread

But only backwoods country bumpkins would go there anyway, so it's not like putting it in a place with modern educational infrastructure would yield a larger attendance.

cool
i wish people would have known this 400 years ago

>100 million dollars
>on a wooden ship
>nowhere near the sea

a fool and his money are soon parted

>Noah's Ark
Roughly 450 ft

>Zenghe's Treasure Ships
Roughly 400-600 ft (~70 were built)

What did they mean by this?

Proofs?

Maybe he just had a pretty big family.

People still defend communism to this day so...