I'm absolutely shocked how much this coin continues to rape me. Buy high sell low...

I'm absolutely shocked how much this coin continues to rape me. Buy high sell low, but all the good trades I do in other coins I lose to this piece of shit because I expect it to be the floor. FUCK YOOOOOOOOOU CHINKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>losing money on NEO

you're doing a great job op, buying high and selling low to make infinite money

haha i made 17 neo today buying and selling. its dangerous on a downturn like this though. if it goes down much further ill liquidate all my alts to buy the dip

Why the fuck does it continue to bleed?

SOMEBODY PUMP THIS HOLY SHIT I'M MELTING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just don't sell
whales' game is what this is
hodl it the cure

If this doesn't pump soon back to where I got in I'm going to assault a chink. I'm also never touching this shit coin again.

I am just here to pink some wojacks

ALSO BOUGHT AT 980K SHOULD HAVE SOLD AT 1070 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

yup. it's just whale games, faggots.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY DID I REBUY LIKE AN IDIOT THINKING IT WAS GOING TO PUMP AN ATH

PINK SOME WOJACKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You didn't lose shit. NEO can be a funding item for any ICO that's going to happen on the chain. Say it's september and NEO went up form some ICO announcments, even if you don't like NEO, you can spend it on the ICO's and sell it after the dumps.

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOMMY MAKE IT STOPPPPPP!!!!!!!
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP MOMMY OH MY GOD PLEASEEE PWEASEE MOMMY PLWEASEE!!!!PWETTY PLEASE!!MOMMY PLEASE IM BEGGINY UO JUST MAKE TIT STOP
MOMMY MAKE THE PRICE OF NEO ANTSHARES STOP GOING DOWN!!!!!
MOMMY ITS CHINESE EHTERERERUEM!!!!!!!!!
MOMMY MAKE IT GO UP!!!!!! I NEED TO GO MOMMY PLEASE!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK YOU MOMMY!!!YOU STUPID SLUT!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOMMY MAKE IT STOP MOMMY MAKE STOP MOMMY MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. AM. WARNING. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

don't worry I'm currently waiting on BTC confirmations to buy this delicious dip. got nothing to do tonight so I'm gonna make some NEOs.

BAGS ON MY HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

can't wait to buy more neo once this dip settles.

THIS DROP IS UNBEARABLE
25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Gonna make some free neo off of this.

omg lol what's happening here? I haven't trusted the chinks since pearl harbor

everyone is selling for AdEX dumb fucks LOL

maybe you should try actually doing TA isntead of guessing where the floor is

Where's the floor then smartypants

it's going
BACK DOWN TO .0025
BUT I'M HOLDING STILL
WHY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

END ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

A
A
A
A
AKSDLJA:LSFJ:LKSFJ:LKSJFL:SJ:LDJD:LKSMVLKJ

WHERE'S THAT user THAT SELLS AND IT IMMEDIATELY MOONS. COME ON WE KNOW YOU HAVE SOME ANS IN YOUR PANTS

that's me
I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING AAAHHHH

>just don't sell
Wrong.
You sell as it starts to get down and buy again as it starts to goe up again.
NEO is a turbo-casual example how to make some easy BTC.

I only had 0.23 free BTC today on Bittrex and was at work and still made 0.07 BTC from that.

N-NooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOo

nigger it went up TEN THOUSAND% IN 6 MONTHS
buying at ANY fucking time is AWFUL
zoom out you absolute moron

Yeah well Bitcoin went from a penny to $4,500, everything has to start from $0.

that was what i was doing but after selling at .01243 and saying to myself "ok i'll be like .009 in a couple of days hold your btc" i decided against myself like an idiot when it jumped back up to .01218 thinking it might be a real pump and then before i knew it i was holding a huge bag
BUT I'M NO)T FUCKING SELLING

Look at all this fud. Smart money would be all in on NEO right now.

lol, just hold, chill and stfu, will make easy money

many coins do not start from 0 anymore. god you guys are so stupid

Why are you all acting like complete retards ? Is this what gambling addiction looks like ? Seems painful.

just did

beautiful chart

Ethereum went from a $15m marketcap at ICO to over $30b, would you have been one of the schmucks yelling at $1B "it's tooo expensive, GTFO!"

how is it?

> we are not using proper isolation / dependency injection / mocking techniques in these tests. To do that would require larger reworks of the base code which is a change for a later date in discussion with the core team, at the moment we are just aiming to get some basic coverage going.
>quite literally 0 (ZERO) unit tests until yesterday

Reposting in every NEO thread to remind you that it's a scamcoin. Pic related lol, developer literally speculating on their own coin.

learn how to read it

You should spend less time on FUD and more time on buying neo so I can get out you whale scum.

>ITT: More noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there's no reason to sell regardless of what the price is doing

Fag that's a community dev for CoZ, not a core dev.

LOL nah j/k, this vaporware coin is in freefall. Enjoy your bags.

they don't realize how good the GAS is because they only have like 10 NEOs max, lol

STOP
FUCKING
SELLING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this will be beautiful when you bought at sub 10. Holy shit

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

No need to spread FUD for NEO, the FUD already publicly available in the form of their github account.

Not going to mean shit if gas is worth nothing lol. Hold if you want, but this coin will fucking implode once some respected crypto figures decide to speak out about how technically inept the team are.

oh you mean vitalik will hire some mercenaries to take out NEO? lmao

Vitalik is too much of a pussy to call NEO what it is. He'll work up the courage eventually though, but only after it's already generally accepted to be a shitty scamcoin.

Sell and buy the dip you cucks. It will go below 86.
Easy +5% NEOs in your pocket.

NGGGHAAA IT HURTS

IT HUUUUUUURTS ME

Do this:
1. buy some.
2. Transfer to your Neon wallet.
3. Forget about it.
4. Come back in a few months.
5. Sell

>NEO must be a shitty scamcoin because otherwise I am the biggest fucking idiot ever for not buying some when it was $7 :(

We are the NEO marines... and we are not selling...

Nah, bought at 15 and already sold for a nice profit.

If you honestly bought at 7 and you haven't sold by now, you deserve all of the pink wojacks coming your way.

>bought NEO at 15
>is a retard

>They're still holding NEO from 53$

Good thing I sold this shit the second it hit 50

I'm bout to start handing out free pink wojaks to NEO holders cause this shit bout to be worse than Pompeii. Why the fuck haven't u sold yet??
Do some fucking research, no sympathy for idiots

betting literally everything that NEO doesn't crash
kiss my ass, faggot

I made a profit lol. You could make an even bigger one but you're not going to because you insist on holding what is clearly a shitcoin, despite the evidence being right before your eyes. You'll realize your retardation too late for it to make a difference.

>thinks i didn't have enough NEO to take some profit out at the top
fucking retard

>betting all your money on a shitcoin that is crashing because someone proved you wrong
Just Veeky Forums things

Haha believe me faggot, that profit will be no consolation to you when this shit tanks and you realize how much much more you could've made if you heeded the obvious red flags around this coin.

eth fags who don't understand that their shit coin is dead, and NEO is the future.

cope more. I made more money off NEO than your entire portfolios are worth together lmao

>I made more money off NEO than your entire portfolios are worth together lmao

Cool, glad I convinced you to sell it all.

>buying at an ATH
>buying after it went up 300% in a week
You deserve to lose money.

keep coping, poorfag

You keep throwing a fit like this and your mom is gonna freak.

what date did the mainnet launch, the other 50 million shares unlock on 1 year anniversary

dont you see it follows btc pattern?

>the other 50 million shares unlock on 1 year anniversary
no they don't, idiot

I did read that somewhere, they may not necessary dump them all on the market at once but they are unlocked

you read incorrectly. those 50 million are for bounties, promotions, deals with other companies, etc. not just dumping on the market.

I got in below $3, already took a little profit, and am doubling down on this dip. Noneos screencap this

same here bro. just threw another BTC at the dip. we're gonna make it. FUDers eat shit and die.

lolololo

>FUDers eat shit and die.
fuck yes the will
neos are the /master race/ brother

can we have some pink wojaks that aren't so bloody
it's nasty :(

No.