I really really really hate Vice now.

youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C9Qfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? They are right.

>muh pure white race
You just can't get a gf my dude

Go back to pol. You're an embarrassment to everything that is good and truthful on this website.

>now

Nigger, Vice has been garbage for years.

>much /pol/ boogieman

The only thing that should be triggering in this video is their hideous reconstructions of the painted sculptures. Why would they ever paint them with just flat color like that? From any roman paintings and mosaics it's evident that they had a much better grasp of color use than this abomination would suggest.

Go back to /co/ you fucking faggots. They are white unpainted and white painted.

>You're an embarrassment to everything that is good and truthful on this website.

You're autistic.

The people that made those reconstructions don't seem to understand that you paint things in layers. The particles left behind can only hint at what the base coat might've looked like.

>tfw even youtube is less retarded than Reddit immigrants
And this is supposed to be the history board...

Lol, fuck off.
No one thinks of the Romans as blue hair blonde eyed Nords, and this desperate attempt to pretend Mediterraneans are a different race is transparent divide and conquer tactics.

Anyone with a few brain cells could figure out that Ancient Mediterranean didn't look like Northern Europeans.

I'd be less pissed off if they made a video saying they should get Italian or Greek actors to play these roles in Media, but this is just the usual retarded "I hate enlightenment europeans because racism"

>OP links a historical revisionist video soaked in shameless multicultural propaganda
>"dude you can't get a gf lmao"
Nice b8 brah. Wanna post some arguments instead next time?

>Anyone with a few brain cells could figure out that Ancient Mediterranean didn't look like Northern Europeans.
And they looked even less like niggers

Why this shitty image whith this fine true video?

Why this shitty image whith this fine true video

Did she just say that Nigerians are Mediterranean?

>"did you know that ancient rome was occupied by people who looked mediterranean? woah!"

>italians and greeks aren't white
Fuck SJWs man. Just fuck them.

Nobody would have a problem with this if they didn't insist on making everyone as swarthy as possible all while preaching that anti-white rhetoric.

>"Meditteranean peoples aren't pure white like marble"

holy shit thank you for reporting on this Vice. I would have never realized.

>implying

>Implying this woman is clearly not the descendant of Germanic immigrants.

Either that or she's dyed her hair, but this is just obvious cherry picking. have you ever even been to Italy?

Why has it become so common lately to vehemently fight the notion that people in the past looked similar to how they do today?

Why do the ancient Greeks need to be pure white with blonde hair and blue eyes? Why do the ancient Egyptians need to be blackest humans imaginable?

Vice acts like they're dispelling a commonly held position with this video, but I don't know a single person that thinks the Greeks had skin as white as marble nor do I know a single person that would care. The ancient Greeks are interesting regardless of their pigmentation.

Sorry meant Romans. I got carried away with the Greek thing, but I forgot the video was about Romans. Point still stands.

Their research is fascinating, investigating Roman colors on marble and skin-color. However, why on Earth are these people making all these statements on race and "whiteness"??

They seem to think that if the Romans weren't blonde-haired, blue-eyed, that they aren't white and thus aren't Western. Why does skin-color matter so much? Let's assume that all the Romans were black and not white; what does that change? They still formed the traditions, philosophy, culture, and art that would inspire a whole continent and influence peoples of the West for centuries. Ergo, they're part of Western Civilization history, and I would still reckon the West. Why does race suddenly make you different? Are black Americans not Westerners? Are Asians living in Britain not Westerners?

>America's place in the West
What the crap is this? Do they just dismiss centuries of American history, culture, and Western-oriented thought if it turns out the Romans were tan (they were, everyone already knows this)? How does this suddenly change or understanding of what makes a Western nation Western?

Also, the Romans are depicted as white in media sure because of pre-conceived notions of Westerness and race, but also because of white actors and common cultural norms of adoption, kind of like how African Christians think Jesus was black.

This video is race-bait and hosts a ton of terrible conjecture about Western society.

It's ongoing research.

I think it's because the closest frame of reference Americans have for the cultural displacement of a population is also a genetic displacement, so they assume that's how things worked in the Old World.

>there are people so left wing that they actually defend this pure retardation

Where the crap did they get this idea that people today think that people think Romans were white because of their marble statues??

They mention that guy in the video, but he doesn't really say anything about race, just that the marble is "pure."

They were mediterranean.

Nowadays most people would not consider them "White" in the northamerican modern term (in continental Europe the term White has almost no use).

So yes.... they were not anglosaxon or northeuropean/easterneuropean AT ALL.

The funny thing is that more than half of "White accomplishments" are from those duvious mediterranean, jews, etc....

By american standards Platon, Cesar, Da Vinci, Galileo, Picasso were not white

Stop taking the bait

The funny thing is yes the staues used to be painted but have long since turned white (as that is the colour of marble) but even when painted, their skin was shown as white (or as white as the greeks were)

Didnt we already know that the paint had degraded?

Isnt that basic knowledge ?

>inb4 leftypol goes beserk because "muh kangz"

Fuck you and your retarded standards

Mediterranians are white sorry slut

>Talks about ancient Roman statues
>The Trevi fountain and sculptures by Antonio Canova pop up for some reason

Great piece of shit "report" you put together, Vice

they did have that real cool trip to north korea though

rip tea girl

rekt

>and this desperate attempt to pretend Mediterraneans are a different race is transparent divide and conquer tactics.
It was stormniggers who first started this shit you faggots.

the brown washing keeps creeping closer to the modern age. At this rate, by 2100, white people will not have existed until the Victorian Age.

>They seem to think that if the Romans weren't blonde-haired, blue-eyed, that they aren't white and thus aren't Western. Why does skin-color matter so much?
They go over it in the very beginning of the video. The image of the marble white statues gives the average pleb the impression that Romans were Nordic looking, reinforced by British/American films that use Anglos and Germans for their actors. People on this board get incredibly autistic about historical inaccuracies in film, why is it okay to let it pass to cast people that look nothing like the characters they're meant to portray?

I really fucking hate whiteness, useless term for insecure burgermutts. No one cares about "whiteness" in europe, here you're swabian, basque, sorbian, etc. not some ridiculously broad, impossible to define umbrella term made up by some autists thousands of miles away.

Stormniggers are special

Or you are just euro(/national ethnicity, when you wanna differentiate yourself from that funny looking fellow that just moved in from another continent.

White genocide is real.

archive.is/C9Qfg

Wake up white man.