Why are these guys responsible for everything bad in history?

Why are these guys responsible for everything bad in history?

Is it because they have nothing better to do up there?

>Fucking up China

>Obliterating Buddhism from India

>Destruction of Baghdad

>Fall of Constantinopolis

>Fall of Persia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afanasevo_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sending the Huns into Europe
>destroying Rome

They eat horse, ride horse, drink horse and fuck horse. Of course they are fucked up. Seriously, so many prospering nations had to suffer because of them.

All of those events listed minus China were done by Persiante Turks or Mongols.

As in as soon as they came into contact with Persian culture and started calling themselves Shah/Khan they became savage retards.

Tibetians did nothing wrong

>Destruction of Baghdad
>implying that was a bad thing

You fucking idiot. Khan originates in Mongolia.

It was the title given to the person who was able to unite multiple mongolian tribes under one banner.

Genghis Khan, for example, simply translates to "Great Khan" because he was able to unite all of the major tribes.

It was to show it had the same meaning, Ali Mohammed Reza Shah/Khan

The point still stands, when the culture of the inferior integrates with the steppe nigger they become savage retards that destroy everything.
If only the Arabs wiped out the Persians as so many believe they did then the Middle east would never be swarmed by all those destructive Persianate Turko-Mongol dynasties.

>You fucking idiot. Khan originates in Mongolia.
Nope.jpg. It's a title that predated the Mongols.

You had Central Asian invaders of 500s-800s Europe running around calling themselves "Khan."

? Genghis started doing the routine "raid the wealthy cultured people" way before they met the Persians.

>As in as soon as they came into contact with Persian culture and started calling themselves Shah/Khan they became savage retards.
Lolwhat.

Persians have been victims of steppenigs ever since the first ones who ran that sort of gig were Indo-European instead of Turkic/Mongolic. Scythians were the same niggerous breed.

If anything, contact with Persianate culture meant Steppenigs settling down to ape Iranic settled aristocracy. Kinda like what the Turkics did after they invaded the place.

Only in the East He was looking to trade with "Persia".

But what he didn't know was that "Persia" was run by a Persianate dynasty of Turks called the Khwarezmids that killed his ambassadors out of being Persianate savage retards and prompted him to take military action. This lead to the Mongols entering the Middle East, which was never their intention to begin with and create the Persianate Mongol dynasty of the Ilkhanate that would destroy Baghdad and centuries of stored knowledge. And this happened even after the Abbasids sent gifts and envoys to build good relations on. But the ruler had already suffered under Persianization like his predecessors and attacked them like a savage retard and even declared war on his cousins of the Golden Horde to lead to the fragmentation of the Mongol empire.

Again, Persian culture is a disease that will destroy you from the inside out.

Genghis Khan made an alliance with the Chinese and the Koreans to drive the Jurchen Empire back before stabbing them both in the back. Nomads don't "trade" they demand tribute and acknowledgement. I don't see how it was the Persians that were wrong if it was the Khwarezmids that fucked up in the first place.

I'm not familiar with Middle Eastern history, but it would be quite biased to say Persian culture corrupts when they formed successful societies before.

Whats the flag behind him?

Turks are utter alphas, its natural to fear that which is superior to you in every way.

They were horrible during the Korean War. Started killing fleeing civilians and surrendered SK soldiers as well as the ROC for no reason.

STEPPENIGGER HATE THREAD NOW

START

Mongolians are subhumans

Don't they have neo-Nazis there?

Disgusting

Yes, they have a massive hateboner for China. Probably more than other place in the world despite being completely dependent on the Chinese economy. Kind ironic tbqh when the Mongols constantly fucked up China and the modern Chinese don't even think about the country.

Yes.
>Hate China and want to exterminate them.
>When historically your people are the ones consistently starting shit with their raiding antics and "Muh World Khanate."

How about mongols that live in China?

They seem to get along fine with the Chinese and intermarriage is very high. The Mongols in Mongolia look down on them for Sinicizing and think of them as race traitors. Mongols are big on blood purity despite them having genes from all over the place.

Anschluss boners, as usual.

>mongols conquer huge parts of eurasia and become scattered
>mix with locals already living there
>"muh blood purity"

>The Mongols in Mongolia look down on them for Sinicizing and think of them as race traitors.
Nice opinions for a people who write in Cyrillic.

wtf i hate mongolia now

I think the Mongolians got brainwashed by Soviet crap because the Sino-Soviet split had the Russians worrying about Mongolia allying itself to China. There was a lot of Sinophobic propaganda and such.

This doesn't make any sense. You know actual Nazis were killing people like them?

>destroying Rome
That is on the Germans.

No, I was implying that Mongolian neo Nazis are disgusting not the post

That's partly the reason but they deny it's Russia's fault. They are their "Big Brother" after all.

Mongolians are just retarded. I'm Viet American and they are the worst Asian American group. Always picking fights with fucking everyone.

I've noticed they get along with Korean Americans very well for some reason.

>Indo-Europeans come to Mongolia
>harrass and kill locals
>locals have to start defending themselves
>rest is history
>3000 years later a bunch of nerdy fags whine about Mongols being too good at war

I've heard Koreans like to think they have a genetic link to them? Eh, but they wewuzz about everything. I once knew a Korean girl who was convinced sushi was actually Korean.

Indo Europeans?

Yamna culture radicalized peaceful Mongols

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afanasevo_culture

It's times like this I'm actually glad the Qing Dynasty happened because they made Mongolia part of China and part of it is still Chinese clay.

Please don't generalise entirety of the Korean people by few revisionists. And if you mean raw fish then it's not Japanese. Sushi is though

She thought sushi was Korean because she thought gimbap was the original food. I tried correcting her a few times but she would never listen.

That's what happens if you let the entire education department hates Japs. I used to be like that.

I have always hated the Mongol Empire but I literally never knew modern Mongolians were actually this retarded and pathetic until today. God lmao.

That's definitely one way of looking at it.

all mongolia ever does is export coal to china. that's the bulk of their economy iirc but chinese people have trouble travelling to their country to do business with them because mongols keep trying to murder them.
i guess mongolia is going to remain an empty wasteland shithole at this rate. they believe they are the master race because of their beloved chingis from 700 years ago. it's not surprising they are shit at government.

>Fall of Constantinopolis
Beyond the obvious roachhating, turkification of Anatolia was a disaster for cultural continuum.
Broke the remaining religious unity of the med, indo-euro languages(of which anatolians were a big branch that had existed there for many millennia, not to mention hellenisation) could have stretched without breakages from Ireland to India, culture and tech would have likely flowed across the old world, etc.

Didn't Tang China fuck up the Turks so hard that they ended up declaring the emperor of China to be their Khan?

>Beyond the obvious roachhating, turkification of Anatolia was a disaster for cultural continuum.
Not really.
stay salty white scum

No the turks migrated west and rekt the iranian nomads in what is now known as central asia.

The anatolian languages were long gone by late roman era, it was all pretty much Greek.

>I like millions of brown indians shitting in the streets a couple countries over

They're the best guy, they helped the WEST become the only dominating power, so we can slave colored people, we don't even need to do the bloody work.

Scythians at their worst never did any of the atrocities or have the body count like Turkics and Mongols do.

Shut up, chink.

>Turkics going full retard is Persia's fault for being retards
Yeah okay, Berkulu.

ah fuck, do I need to post the warning again?

triple crescent. a nationalistic flag.

>Persians have been victims of steppenigs
I honestly think it has caused epigenetic changes to Persians in the wombs of their moms, and has led to an actual strong undercurrent of despair in the Persian psyche. Just look at Kiarostami's films like Taste of Cherry. Trust me, we're going to see a Persian Schopenhauer soon.

Absolute bullshit

They were inducted into NATO because of their heroism in the battle of Kunu-Ri. They breached encirclement and died in droves to create time for Brits and Americans to escape the pincer.

Read up son, you are ignorant.

>Scythians at their worst never did any of the atrocities or have the body count like Turkics and Mongols do.

>Scalping people.
>Le transport slave by piercing their hands and running a rope trhrough it.
>Destruction of Urartu.
>Raided Persian, Medea, and Assyria.
>The Old Testament likens them to a plague of locusts.
Typical Steppenig.

>The Mongols in Mongolia look down on them for Sinicizing
Meanwhile, Mongols in China continue to use their traditional script, which Mongols in Mongolia have abandoned for the Cyrillic alphabet

Yeah, hence why "greatest extent" maps of Tang are so big

I've liked all the Mongolians I've met

>Masculine and alpha as fuck
>Outdoorsy
>Cute girls
>Love drinking and brawling
>Religious
>Redpilled and very concerned about blood purity
>Dislike faggots
>Respect their elders
>Honest
>Protective of their women
>Understand that you must speak the language of where you travel to

Mongolians are based

>Scalping people
Not unique to Scythians.
>piecing their hands and running a rope through it
Give a sauce and proof.
>Raided
All tribal people do this.
>Old Testament
Who gives a shit? Go ahead and show me where Scythians caused 70+ million deaths.

Sheep explosion has decimated their grasslands, so now I don't even want to tourism

Who started migrating thanks to central asian niggers.

fucking roaches need to be exterminated

>people like them

???

When did nazis ever come near to Mongolia?

No, they were savage retards from the start. They became persianates mostly because that was the one poor civilization that had to deal with their shit on daily basis.

>Blood purity

You'll end up like the Hapsburgs

It's not in the genetics, it's on the culture. And it's not only thanks to turks. In the past centuries Iran was bullied by turks but also brits and russians and basically everyone, and that's not counting the massive amount of internal struggle. Iran is a middle eastern Poland in this sense.

>Not unique to Scythians.
The Scythians were the first people recorded to scalp their enemies.

So you admit they are steppeniggers like the Turkics and the Mongols. Good. What were you even bitching about for?

you got it the wrong way around

>steppeniggers who happen to be oppressing Persia do steppenigger shit
>blames the victim

Fucking roaches.

The altaic group that included japanese and korean apart from mongolian and turkish (amongst others) is no longer accepted by serious academics, but was very popular in the past and it's normal that uneducated nationalists still believe in it if it suits their ideology.

Is that undated spot of land in the middle east the remnant sasanians that aligned themselves with Tang against muslims? I know it happened and they even had a small kingdom for a brief time.

Shouldn't they hate Russia then for forcing them to go to die at the end of the world? I know they don't and actually like Russians for reasons.

It was far worse than the sack of Constantinople. Unless you don't see book burning as a savage thing, which I wouldn't be surprised if you defended Spaniards burning books of the Moors during their fanatical autistic sperging (i.e Inquisition).

stay mad ex-slave

Altaic Brotherhood stronk

>Anatolia is India

Never go full retard.

Why should indo European languages stretch from Ireland to India? That's not diversity of languages. That's dominant of a family of languages over others because Indo Europeans were the first maniacs who crushed Harappan and other non Indo European peoples.

Oh and by the way, Romans genocided Estruscans! IEs are such a savage people.

Is that Muhammad or Ali? I swear you guys make them all with the same fucking face.

Proofs?

Ali

He looks a bit weird.

Georg Frederici noted in Scalping and Similar Warfare Customs in America that, “Herodotus provided the only clear and satisfactory portrayal of a scalping people in the old world”, in his description of the Scythians, a nomadic people then located to the north and west of the Black Sea.[3]
>Herodotus related that Scythian warriors would behead the enemies they defeated in battle and then present the heads to their king, in order to claim their share of the plunder. That done, the warrior “strips the skin off the head by making a circular cut round the ears and shaking out the skull; he then scrapes the flesh off the skin with the rib of an ox, and when it is clean works it with his fingers until it is supple, and fit to be used as a sort of handkerchief. He hangs these handkerchiefs on the bridle of his horse, and is very proud of them. The best man is the man who has the greatest number.”[4] Ammianus Marcellinus noted the taking of scalps by the Alani, a people of Asiatic Scythia, in terms quite similar to those used by Herodotus.[5]

They're the same kind of animals steppe people were.

I'm sorry your blond aryan master-race warriors were bog standard steppe savages. Maybe if people from the Levant to China agree that the Scythians were absolute assholes, it means they were lying, so keep up your delusions if you want to.

>nothing to do with the worsening climate
>G*rmans haven't been trying to invade and settle the Empire for centuries

We're violent assholes who like to drink and beat on each other. We'd get along with the Irish as well if they weren't gay ass Catholics.

Koreans have similar Central/North Asian roots and you can see a lot of it in the folk religion and customs that aren't Sinic.

So where is the proofs?
>Herodotus
Not proofs.

So what, you nignog. Every culture has their own barbaric way of punishment, torture, execution, etc...Get fucked. Greeks had the brazen bull, Persians had scaphism, Romans did crucifixions, Scandis had blood eagles, English had draw and quartering, Assyrians loved impaling people, and so on. The fucking Chinese had slow cutting as well, you retard.

>Why are these guys responsible for everything bad in history?
Geography.
Agriculture and the Central Asian steppes don't mix well so it's denizens we're never able to properly establish sedentary civilization, meaning they were condemned to nomadic life.

This way of life allowed the many demographic transitions that happened in the regions history and also meant that whenever the region is united they can sperg out and destroy all of Eurasia due to their unprecedented mobility and location.

"Altaic" isn't even real tho. And as for genetics, Japanese have Southeast Asian ancestry too.

I thought Catholicism was popular in Korea.

>"Scythians at their worst never did any of the atrocities or have the body count like Turkics and Mongols do."
>No they were raiding pieces of shit like every steppenigger, look at here *shows exactly how much of a steppenigger they were.*
>"E-every c-c-culture has their own barbaric way of punishment, torture, execution"

Why are they like this? Lmao I heard some Mongol Americans beat up a Chinese teen and stole his bike and another bunch who got into fights with Thais and Vietnamese. There's been lots of news reports about Mongols fucking up established Asian enclaves

steppenigger genes

They are just practising the culture of their ancestors.

Not Asian but I've met both Mongolians and Inner Mongolians in the states. The Inner Mongolians were much more civil and they were good people. The Mongolians were just cancer and they have so much pride in being Mongol. Their big egos compel them to look down on everyone else. And as other anons have said, they're hypocrites. Mongols raiding China for thousands of years and destroying it is good but China taking Inner Mongolia is horrible.

user meant the Nazis were killing people who looked Asian.

There's millions of Mongolians

Not really