>"LOOK WHAT DA J00S WANT TO DO WITH GERMANY"
>"FIGHT FOR YOUR FÜHRER"
>March 1945
>"DESTROY EVERYTHING, BOMB THE FACTORIES AND BRIDGES"
>"BURN ALL THE FOOD"
>"ALL GERMANS THAT ARENT DEAD YET ARE SUBHUMAN COWARDS"
What did he meant by this?

"WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEEET" - Adolf Hitler

You know how Germans are so smug about their "superior" country today?

It would be nice if it was PC to remind them that they are the same people who elected this retard who destroyed Europe.

They act so fucking smug about Trump, when they did far worst, not very long ago. Nothing much changed in terms of genetics. They aren't any smarter than their grandparents.

>Why do we call the whole world's attention to the fact that we have no past? It isn't enough that the Romans were erecting great buildings when our forefathers were still living in mud huts; now Himmler is starting to dig up these villages of mud huts and enthusing over every potsherd and stone axe he finds. All we prove by that is that we were still throwing stone hatchets and crouching around open fires when Greece and Rome had already reached the highest stage of culture. We really should do our best to keep quiet about this past. Instead Himmler makes a great fuss about it all. The present-day Romans must be having a laugh at these relegations.
That was probably one of the few things he wasn't autistic about

On the other hand, Trump is a fucking clown. At least Hitler had charisma.

>Positivist views on civilizations
>not autistic

Granted it was something common on his time, but perhaps very autistic

"Let's compare two cultures and see who built more things, ignoring all the odds, sources and motivation. It's pure math, guys!"

Well, at least Trump is somewhat accomplished. Hitler was a grunt in the army before he rose to power.

Actually both did the same thing. They promised the world to everyone and lied to get elected.

Based hitler knew that meds were superior to nordcucks.

>Well, at least Trump is somewhat accomplished
Inheriting money is not an accomplishment.

>the peak of Leftist discussion is figuring out who is better between Hitler and Trump
Wow truly the reason this board was created.

I wish people could actualy talk about Morgenthau Plan x Nero Decree
Btw i just figured out i forgot to mention it after March 1945

>Leftist discussion
Making fun of Germans is leftist discussion?

If you don't like the orange clown you're a leftist.

>Wow truly the reason this board was created.

No, this board has a far greater purpose

That's stupid. There's plenty of right winged people that dislike Trump, and some left winged people who love him.
That and I loved those silly hungry game threads
>Still pissed my man Mad Vlad lost.

Someone be sure to include pregnant Anne Frank and Charles II together in the same district the next time a Hunger Games thread pops up

Don't forgot Uncle Ivan, and I'll be happy.

Hitler wasn't elected, now fuck off with your "hurr Germany so stupid" memes.

>leftist

Yeah user, its the leftists making all the pro-Israel, anti-Nazi threads on this board.

Making those inherited millions into billions is, though.

>Hitler wasn't elected
He nonetheless did have sufficient popular support to not only remain in office for over a decade, but also actually put his plans into action.

Which is nowhere near the same thing, it doesn't take huge amounts of popular support to be a dictator. Most Germans tolerated Hitler in the good times, and in the bad times they had no other choice.

at least Hitler could form coherent sentences and string them together into an actual speech, without repeating himself or using buzzwords.

>without repeating himself or using buzzwords

It means that the people consented to him running the country. So they bear responsibility.

That's from Speer, isn't it? It's too bad that stormtards have so little interest in the real Hitler, the man, and are obsessed with the supposedly flawless icon.

>Equivocating a scorched earth retreat to a vengeful economic policy

I seriously hope you Veeky Forumstorians are smarter than OP thinks you are.

Speer was a sellout and liar used for post-war propaganda, head of armaments (which undoubtedly made him aware of the various concentration camps building weapons) and architecture chief but somehow he recieved a lighter sentence than Hess (who left early suing for peace) or Goring (who was merely a general). And that quote, mocking Himmler for learning and seeking German history, their history. Do people mock achaeologists unearthing ruins and artifacts under any other circumstances?
And faggots like you shake your head in agreement here, on a history board of all places.