How cute is God?

How cute is God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzO6Hz1dGsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cutest.
Smell good. Looks good. Is warm and nice. Is like your best friend but in hyperreality.

I bet with all the responsibilities being God entails when she gets frustrated she has a really cute pout

Beautiful.

Are you making fun of Lain?

Does Veeky Forums love Lain?

No, boring and pretentious cunt.

no I love Lain and Lain's feet

Underage fag detected. GET OUT!

My goddess is very cute

there is only one God

Get out from here weeb. This is Lain country

Honestly, I'd report this thread for breaking the rules, but its way better than all these /pol/ threats about whether Egyptians/Romans/Greeks/Jews were black or not.

Or another Holocaust denial thread...

The only thing I liked about Serial Experiments Lain was that tidbit about John C. Lily and dolphins communicating via holographic images + its relation to The Wired in Lain. Otherwise, I found the series pretentious and contrite, littered with been there, done that kind of tropes in sci-fi, but with an annoying, convoluted postmodern narrative.

I am God

I agree with everything you said, but I love the show because literally every scene was the height of aesthetic. after the first few episodes I treated it more like i was analyzing a painting than watching a show. it may be shit, but it was good shit.

Lain looks cute but the age of her animu makes me wary. Is it going to be focused on her and her being cute?

A lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=OzO6Hz1dGsI

Kill yourself. Older anime are not worse than newer shit. In fact, I'd even say that modern anime trends are worse than older ones.

not really. it's a deliberately post-modern scifi. the creator has said that he intended the show to be open to interpreted many different ways. the best way to describe it would be surreal. Lain being cute is just a bonus.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAN

This is a history place. Sorry I'm here. You should talk about history instead. I don't want to cause trouble. I hope you all have a good day. If you're happy, I'm happy.

AND ALL THE FEARS YOU HOLD SO DEAR

God fits under &Humanities

And her name is Eris

>konoshitba

What's with autists and their obsession with Lain?

because Lain is an autist herself.

How tall is god? I ain't worshipping a manlet.

>gnosticism

Redpill me on the Wired.

good question

the cutest, of course

The wired, bringing together people worldwide, tapped into something special that actually did connect all human beings on a fundamental level. Something that powerful wielded and manipulated by a single man almost reverted all of humanity back to a state where everybody is connected and no individual human bodies exist. Almost.

Sorta like NGE's Tang?