Veeky Forums, what's stopping me from using my $50,000 in available credit and $19,000 personal loan to buy bitcoin...

Veeky Forums, what's stopping me from using my $50,000 in available credit and $19,000 personal loan to buy bitcoin, hodl and then declare bankruptcy?

potential jail time I guess.

nothing if you carefully plan a believable story of losing the bitcoin to some kind of hacker or security mishap. if you buy from an exchange they'll know you have them, it's your job to then convince them you inadvertently lost them.

They can find out that you bought a shitton of BTC and fuck you up or something. If you want to do it, might as well do it through Monero first.

usd to xmr
then
xmr to btc

no traces

Cannot take loans on an investment for potential gains..

Friggin coin addicts don't know how Capital Gains Tax works...

so lets say i put in 10k in fiat to crypto and cash out 14k. tax is only on the 4k profit i made right?

Nothing besides some bullshit numbers from an immoral system.

Do it faggot.

>Cannot take loans on an investment for potential gains..
but this is how banks work

This.

Fuck the banks.

They gamble everyones money and have the audacity to charge people for "maintenance fees"

FUUUUUUCK THEEEEEEEEM

and when they 'mess up' and lose it all they just cry to government and take even more of your money

The IRS buttfucking you

These plebs... -__-

The "Evil Banks" have money that is contractually obligated via the owners of said money. It is their job to make money off of that money, the people whom lent it to them want them to do so, so their money is both insured, and shows revenue.

If you were to borrow money from a bank to make money from money. You would be a broker...

You want to be a broker. Congrats.

People do this all the time. Don't forget the bank prints the money at no cost. Learn about fractional reserve banking.

Take all the money you can. Buy the crypto currency.

Don't worry about going bankrupt. Do it. Change your name. Get a new name and start again.

Thinking of 2k of my credit card and 2.5k of paypal credit to buy more crypto.

Should i do it?

No. You'd be buying at the peak when we are beginning the bear season shortly.

>Bitcoin gains
>buy 3rd world 2 gold coins
>profit??

But im ok until the end of the year right?

Say you misplaced them in your backpack

Yes and it's also at a lower rate. The cgt rate.

what the fuck does that even mean

what prevents anyone from taking any loan and investing it? that's literally what bank loans are for

lol troll level 2/10

Banking cartels hate BTC