What would they think?

What would the founding fathers think of obama becomong president?
I mean many of them owned slaves and wrote the first constitution which said africans are only 3/5 human , do they obviously didn't believe in giving equal rights to africans .

Obongo lol.

They're not Africans though, they're Americans.

they would look for the revocation of the "natural born citizen" clause, not find it, and wonder how we could be so fucking stupid to elect someone with a Kenyan father as POTUS.

>africans are only 3/5 human
I'm so tired of people saying this. the 3/5 compromise was about congressional representation based on population. slaves could not vote obviously, but southerners wanted them to be counted as part of their population for representation for obvious reasons. saying that the slaves counted as a "full person" was what the slaveholders WANTED

How bummed are you going to be when the Harriet Tubman bill is a $12 bill?

His Mother was American. That's all that's required.

McCain was born in Panama. His Mother is American. That means McCain is American.

I think they would be more alarmed about a Papist like JFK.

that would be better than getting rid of Andrew Jackson simply because he's currently unpopular

To be a citizen, sure.

Not to be a natural born citizen. To be a natural born citizen, one must be the child of US citizens.

See the "s" at the end of that sentence?

IT'S THERE FOR A FUCKING REASON.

>McCain was born in Panama.

HE WAS BORN TO TWO US CITIZENS.

SEE THE "S"?

THE FUCKING "S" MATTERS.

In 1790, the First Congress passed a naturalization act stating that “the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens…”

DO YOU SEE THE FUCKING PLURAL OF THE WORD "CITIZEN" IN THERE, YOU FUCKING PLEB?

andrew jackson wouldn't have wanted to be on money

"who gave niggers and women the right to vote"

This is not correct. A natural born citizen is simply one who is a citizen from birth. It is not required that their parents be citizens.

The new planet of the apes is looking great.

"Citizens" could include multiple single citizens.

LITERALLY QUOTED YOU THE AUTHORITY WRITTEN BY THE FOUNDING FATHERS.

YOUR OPINION IS SHIT.

CHILDREN OF CITIZENS YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD.

Children is also plural, so do single childs not count as well?

I think Colin Powell should have become the first black president.
t. Milan St Protic

>The caps locked faggot exploding all over the place
What's next, "muh caps lock is broken"?

Yes but you don't seem I know what words mean. There have been several U.S. Presidents whose parents were not both U.S. citizens.

personally i like the irony of it