PRE FLOOD

I'm getting really into the " pre flood world "
I am a christian and have read they bible many times and am also reading the book of Enoch. Stories about the Nephalim and fallen ones are very intriguing. What do you think about this topic.?

I also watch alot of Rob Skiba stuff. Hes got alot to say.

They were drowned for a reason. Don't forget that.

The world used to have a canopy of water above the sky that protected us from the sun, increased the barometric pressure, and increased the oxygen content. Such conditions provided for very long lives, and very large produce. Everyone ate vegetation, nothing ate meat, and the world was far more fertile then than now.

And while the Book of Enoch was named after the seventh son of Adam, it is in no way written by him. In fact, in quoting a passage from the Book of Enoch, many argued that the book of Jude should not be in the bible.

what passage from Jude was said from Enoch.? That's pretty crazy. All the things you said about the dome of water and pre flood enviroment, i truly believe happened

i like fairytales too OP

>The world used to have a canopy of water above the sky that protected us from the sun, increased the barometric pressure, and increased the oxygen content. Such conditions provided for very long lives, and very large produce.
What?
>Less energy from the sun → Larger produce
>Higher oxygen content → Longer life
Absolute non-sequitur. Less sunlight coming through would mean less photosynthesis and scarcer energy. Higher oxygen content doesn't mean longer life, and would rather have toxic effects in the long run, you can ask any professional diver about that.

Do people actually believe this

>What?
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Was der dinasours pwe-fwood? DId Bane and Disable dide dinos?

Yeeaah Skydaddy!

Yeah go on and interpret the Bible literary, I couldn't care less. But don't pretend you understand science, it's embarrassing

Back to lleddit with this shit

Who you gonna call on when you wake up for the judgment after your dirt nap? your finished.

Jude
Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”

what is science.? Half of what you been taught is just theory anyway.. egh smart guy?

Just like the days of Noah, its becoming exactly the same.

Created Day Six, just like man. Some made it, some didn't. Some still exist.

Pretending science isn't always wrong is embarrassing. For you.

Yup. People about to be wiped off the face of the earth, wholesale, and they're just going about their own business, eating, drinking, getting married, giving away their daughters in marriage, thinking that nothing horrific will ever happen.

Even though they had been told for 120 years that the world was about to be destroyed.

What are the warnings?

yeah its sad.. Oh well bro.. ill see you on the ark

Scoffers, wars rumors of wars.. they love of people grown cold.. Men shall love their own flesh, to many to count