TFW you pseuds haven't even read "Three Forms of Meaning and the Management of Complexity"

>TFW you pseuds haven't even read "Three Forms of Meaning and the Management of Complexity".

I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzrHwDOlTt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i read a 40 page essay so now im a qualified intellectual

Who is it that keeps shilling this pseudo-intellectual and pretending that his existence is worth acknowledging?

I'm genuinely curious, does anyone know?

t. transvestite with open wound between his legs

Look up what modal logic is you spook fucker.

just more polcunts spamming what ever "based" eceleb happened to "btfo" a "sjw" that particular week.

It's about him being a surrogate daddy to them, you dumb cuck bitch.

Some guy who spent money so Jordan Peterson said his name in a video.

Both wrong, he is a professor against post modernist thought.
> Muh /pol/ Boogeyman
It's like you secretly want to have sex with a poltard, all you liberal faggots do is find ways to bring /pol/ up. Makes me think something Freudian is going on , that's all I'm saying.

BASED POST. Veeky Forums BTFO

>When talking about an internet celebrity famous among tranny haters, poltard brings up the idea that his opposition secretly wants to have sex with what it outwardly hates

Hmmmmmmmm

>"Postmodernists hate science"
>advocates Jungian psychology

I like Jordan Peterson.

Jungian Psychology is axiomatic

Has anyone actually confirmed if he is a believing religious person, or if it's all metaphor for psychology to him?
Like, does he literally pray/talk to a deity, or is all of that explanation for the human condition?

>Both wrong, he is a professor against post modernist thought.
Who is constantly talked about by /pol/tards and shilled here.

>It's like you secretly want to have sex with a poltard,
Because crossboarding is a thing. And odds are, every shitty pseudo intellectual that aligns with /pol/ has been shilled by them. No one cares about Veeky Forums outside of frequent posters in Veeky Forums. It's pretty easy to narrow down who comes from what board.

>Both wrong, he is a professor against post modernist thought.
There are plenty of professors against postmodernism:youtube.com/watch?v=OzrHwDOlTt8

Comeback when your shitty idol actually says something useful. I don't care about your retarded debates of and your shitty dying civilization. I come from a country that is rapidly changing and is trying to get every good thing about the West as possible. Your autistic masturbatory obsession with idiots like Jordan are making progress in many places a harder thing to do.

Basic idea: Peterson believes that stories tell us who we are and how we should act in the world in order to get the future we want for ourselves. He refers to such units of information as "meta-truth". On top of that he also believes that our desire to know such truths and even these these truth themselves to a degree are coded into our DNA as archetypes. These archetypes are higher abstractions of the physical world. For instance: The archetypal hero of an epic is an abstracted ideal of the individual as so is God. Peterson doesn't literally believe in God, but he believes that the concept of God is an archetypal truth and thus just as "true" as numbers are true. Think about it: The number 5 is an abstract concept that we made up and while it does not exist, it is useful for describing things that do. The same is true about God or any other archetype.

I mean, considering there are true believers out there that insist they are talking to a real respondind, caring superintelligence that made everything - I don't think the concept of numbers has that same problem and needs that distinction.

Thanks for clarifying, and I hope you know what you're talking about because I'll be relying on this information in the future.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Read a fucking book.

>Thanks for clarifying, and I hope you know what you're talking about because I'll be relying on this information in the future.
I am. I watched every interview with him I could find and also watched the entirety of his Maps of Meaning lectures. Currently in process of watching his biblical series and actually reading Maps of Meaning. I've been studying this guy since December and I'm fairly confident that I have him figured out.

>I don't think the concept of numbers has that same problem and needs that distinction.
Well, there are people who know nothing about science worshiping science as a religious dogma. The Dawkins crowd. The fedora atheists.

top kek laffed irl desu

Do you actually think this imbecile is an 'intellectual'? Are you that bloody ignorant, /pol/?

>everything I don't like is /pol/
I want SJWs to leave.

Why would I be proud of sitting in my study and thinking? Its the most shallow form of narcissism.

>I have pride because I have thought things
>Clapping
>Congratulations

He interprets the claims of Christianity and Jung through a neurological lens, derives conclusions that he relays in his academic texts, then repackages them for the masses.

OP here. Starting to wonder if any of you can actually read.