Chinese Olympic gold medalist and actor Tiang Liang promoting Stox yesterday

>Chinese Olympic gold medalist and actor Tiang Liang promoting Stox yesterday.

>STOX being added to Chinese exchanges this week.

>Chines love to gamble.

>Floyd Mayweather fight in 9 days.

>Huge announcement coming soon.

Why haven't you bought in yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/tianliang1979
foxsports.com.au/boxing/mcgregor-vs-mayweather/floyd-mayweather-set-to-earn-millions-before-he-throws-a-single-punch-at-conor-mcgregor/news-story/648a19c155a8e397ae2c8e9feeb53c29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is one of the most gay photos I've ever seen. Why is he in that position? Are he expecting the other one up there and put it in his ass? I was even thinking about buying stox but after this photo I give up.

That gay little chink is promoting Stox to his 40 million followers.

Price will 5x when it hits chinese exchanges in a few days.

Source fag?

nvm

weibo.com/tianliang1979

Stox paying millions to celebrities to shill it make me question their actual project
Smell like a huge scam.

That little faggot got his own jet airplane

That little faggot is a milli onaiiireee

But I have.
Legitimate companies always pay celebrities to shill.

its called marketing, faggot

I'd agree with you if the Tiang dude was shilling in Veeky Forums but no, this isn't Signatum fag.

funny how this shitcoin keeps being shilled and yet i've been -20% in the red ever since i bought in, you faggots aren't doing a good enough job

foxsports.com.au/boxing/mcgregor-vs-mayweather/floyd-mayweather-set-to-earn-millions-before-he-throws-a-single-punch-at-conor-mcgregor/news-story/648a19c155a8e397ae2c8e9feeb53c29

read 3rd to last paragraph. buy stox NOW or stay poor. dont be fuckin retarded

marketing on something that isn't even properly running.
It's a scam. Hope you have everything ready to drop your bags on the ignorant niggers that will be all over this near the fight.
Hope you make huge gains, but mark my words, anything you don't sell there will become worthless once these faggots run away with everyones money.

thats the way you do it

All this hype and the coin doesn't move. Is it going to be added on any other exchanges?

>mfw a STX bagholder

How much was the ICO price?

>not on bittrex
rip

>come to biz specifically to shill stox
>first post I see is about stox

Seems I don't even need to shill this...

Funny how China of all country is embracing crypto while some US states are consider banning it

pst,
nobody cares about ching chongs

not that hard, Americucks whole economy relies on banks and big pockets fucking over the small guy on a regular basis.
China has the gov doing that openly and in doing so everyone is trying to hide or get their money out of the gov reach. Crypto was a logical choice.
Another user said too, chinks love to gamble, they will be all over any shitcoin that promotes it.

Ditto