Germanic people and Y-DNA

So it becomes even more evident with each sample found that Goths had their origin in North-West Poland/Pommerania instead of Sweden like people have previously thought.

>Crimean Goths were I1-M253 as well (just like Wielbark):

forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=48332&page=2&p=1304256&viewfull=1#post1304256

>(...) Our project tested two people who are descendants of the Crimean Goths, this kit ? 228539 Afenko and kit ? 228541 Aslanov. Their haplogroup (I1-M253) was determined in the course of scientific research laboratory Balanovsky. (...)

>"(...) It corresponds to the Z63+ subclade. I1a3-Z63+ subclade is virtually absent from Nordic countries. It is most common in Central Germany, the Benelux, England, Lowland Scotland, as well as Poland. It has also been found in Russia, Ukraine, the Balkans, Italy, Spain and Portugal. Y2245.2+ makes up a big part of the Z63 in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, the Balkans, Italy and Iberia. It could have been spread by the Goths. BY351+ is a subclade found in Portugal, Spain, Italy (including Sardinia). It was probably spread by the Visigoths and Ostrogoths. (...)

It's also widely accepted now that Germanic tribes were mostly l1, meanwhile modern Germans are R1b dominated.

Who the fuck cares.

>t. Brainlet

Maybe you're on the wrong board.

>t. Brown eyed manlet

>It's also widely accepted now that Germanic tribes were mostly l1

Maybe but probably not in NW Germany.
I wouldn't put too much weight on some obscure Ukrainian studies on living Turkic people who claim to be Goths though.

There was a study of iron age Polish people and they had I1 and G2. I think what's important here is that Poles did come from the swamps in the east, not what haplogroup Goths had.

>Maybe but probably not in NW Germany.
Except the whole Germania was l1 dominated.
>I think what's important here is that Poles did come from the swamps in the east
Not true. Poles aren't single people, they also found very polish samples in Lusatian culture, pre-Trzciniec as well as in Urnfield(which was multicultural). The whole "slavic swamp" theory is nonsensical in the eyes of the new evidence.

This thread is about Germanic people, specifically Goths, so keep it strict.

>Except the whole Germania was l1 dominated.

Insane. Ancient DNA refutes this. Scandinavia and Germany were rich in R1a and R1b since the Indo-Europeans invaded.

Slavic swamp theory is now accepted by the Polish geneticists themselves who were biased against it.

>Insane. Ancient DNA refutes this. Scandinavia and Germany were rich in R1a and R1b since the Indo-Europeans invaded.
They both declined and l1 became dominant. Whole Germania might be an overstrech, but North, East and Central Germany were l1 majority, with small R1a minority and almost non-existant R1b.
>Slavic swamp theory is now accepted by the Polish geneticists themselves who were biased against it.
Early Slavs didn't settle exclusively around swamps, it's almost like you want them to be some type of Shrek people.
Why did you bring Poles again?

Because you mentioned Poland in OP.
Apparently you have an agenda since you think it's a fact that Germania was I1 but ignore the actual fact that Polandia was I1 and G2.

Different clades that have nothing to do with Germanic people.
Populations change, move, decline, die out.

>Polish Shrek
Kek

I1-M253 is the cuck haplogroup

Wrong.

When Indoeuropeans swamped the continent, they raped the shit out of everything EXCEPT for Scandinavia and the Balkans. Coincidentally, these are the two areas where height peaks in Europe.

The I haplogroup is a marker of the most masculine/sexually desirable individuals, able to reproduce without the aid of material wealth and tech developed by others. Social status, culture, and money are transient, but genes are forever.

>except Scandinavia

>autosomal DNA

You realize that if I have a child, my kid will acquire 50% of his genes from the woman I fucked, right?

Every Scandinavian country still has majority Indo-European Y-DNA

Okay, so? The majority is still IndoEuropean, but by a much smaller margin than the rest of European.

Doesn't change my point one bit. I haplo males have the architecture to be reproductively successful built into them.

R haplo males were reliant on population swarm techniques, and technology.

Yet somehow l was the main haplogroup exported by Germanic tribes and Vikings. Not R1b, not R1a, but in fact l1.

If they were so cucked like you've said, they wouldn't be such a big part of Scandinavia(original Germanics) today. Y-DNA comes from men.

How come Basques went from majority I2 to 90% R1b?

Am I the only one who finds these kind of threads autistic?

They are.

Extremely.

Yeah, why can't we have more Egyptians=Black threads instead?

How is finding out new things autistic?
Majority of threads here are pointless and stupid. People here don't know anything about anything, it's just memes.

ebin thread