Is there any historical leader that could beat Teddy Roosevelt in a fist fight?

Is there any historical leader that could beat Teddy Roosevelt in a fist fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwar.org/learn/articles/abraham-lincolns-duel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope

Teddy was the most alpha president.
literally /hisfitlit/

Probably Maximinus Thrax.

Gandhi

Alexander the III of Russia
Literally a big guy for you

Vitali Klitschko and Arnold, probably

Charles de Gaulle or Vladimir Putin could probably take him

Abraham Lincoln could take him.

He was a frail, bony man. The only reason why he wouldn't get instantly BTFO is because he's a lanklet and roosevelt is what would today be considered a manlet.

I feel like there could be a solid Racebait/hisbait made about how King Tut could because of Black Supremacy and then trigger people about Egyptians not being black.

Alexander the Great

>He was a frail, bony man.

He was a champion wrestler you faggot. As a young man he won several legendary fights, including singlehandedly beating up an entire street gang that was trying to hijack his family's barge.

Marc Antony.

hah, I'd like to see that.

For some reason I'd like to see him fight a really drunk Yeltsin, I feel like it'd be hilarious. Teddy is based though

Geronimo

He was country boy stronk

Teddy was a fat, asthmatic manlet.

As far as US presidents go, Lincoln, Jackson, and LBJ could beat his ass.

civilwar.org/learn/articles/abraham-lincolns-duel

> Lincoln went on to taunt Shields’ pursuit of women:

> "His very features, in the ecstatic agony of his soul, spoke audibly and distinctly–'Dear girls, it is distressing, but I cannot marry you all. Too well I know how much you suffer; but do, do remember, it is not my fault that I am so handsome and so interesting.'"

> Shields demanded a retraction from Lincoln.

> Lincoln refused to retract his remarks. He returned Shields's letter with the request that Shields rewrite it in a more "gentlemanly" fashion.

> Instead, Shields challenged Lincoln to a duel.

> Since Lincoln was challenged by Shields he had the privilege of choosing the weapon of the duel. He chose cavalry broadswords "of the largest size."

> At six feet, four inches tall, Lincoln planned to use his height to his advantage against Shields, who stood at a mere five feet, nine inches tall.

> As the two men faced each other, with a plank between them that neither was allowed to cross, Lincoln swung his sword high above Shields to cut through a nearby tree branch. This act demonstrated the immensity of Lincoln’s reach and strength and was enough to show Shields that he was at a fatal disadvantage. With the encouragement of bystanders, the two men called a truce.

Why LBJ?

6'4 , stout, and would regularly bully other politicians. Plus he had that scrappy hick attitude.

Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Eisenhower

People who do shit like that are cringy as fuck.

idk man he used to bang on about his penis a lot and impose it on people or something.

From an excerpt of Robert Caro's biography, via the New York Review of Books:

He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call "Jumbo," hooting once, "Have you ever seen anything as big as this?," and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation.

[...]

Even on the floors of the House and Senate, he would extravagantly rummage away at his groin, sometimes reaching his hand through a pocket and leaning with half-lifted leg for more thorough access.

>t. Lil Bobbie Kennedy

August the Strong he could rip a horseshoe in half, Teddy on the other hand was asthmatic.

Almost every leader could beat that fatty to death.

Sounds like a complete gentleman, really.

Lyndon B. Johnson was Frank Underwood IRL.

A manipulative, murderous piece of southern good ol' boy trash.

Any Japanese daimyo.