About to make roughly 1M thru job. need to turn it into 4...

about to make roughly 1M thru job. need to turn it into 4.5M in the next 3 years so i can retire and live off 8% ROI a year for life. how to not fuck this up?

Other urls found in this thread:

truity.com/personality-test/1628/test-results/4640955
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all in digibyte

Ask anime chan.

What job pays 1M?

Are you Interested an exciting investment opportunity in cucumber warmers?

How are you smart enough to make 1mil but dumb enough to ask strangers on a anime message board for financial advice

>personal injury lawyer
>broke 5 years straight
>out of nowhere huge 3 cases come thru the door this year
>two worth about 500K each and the other about 300K
>after (((taxes))) sitting on roughly 1M

Yobit on espers. You can unironically pump it

i'm retahd-smart i.e. freakishly good at certain things retarded at other basic shit. not actually going to use your advice faggot but casting a wide net. not all of biz is fucked.

Use your million dollar salary to pay other dudes to suck their dicks. You could offer 10k to suck each guys dick.
Eventually you'll be an fucking ace at it and be able to induce cum in seconds.
Phase 2 is sucking 4.5 million dicks at a buck each

so you're an autist

how are you making 1M?

try not to suck any dick on the way to the parking lot

no i'm a bizarro autist. good social skills and good writer hence very good legal writer, good with negotiations, retarded when it comes to routine structural shit and planning. absent-minded type. kind of person who is always late to every fucking thing.

What's your MBTI/Big 5 Personality results?
How did you succeed in college while being absent-minded and disorganized?

>Lawyer
>Visiting Veeky Forums for help
Sure thing kid

just took the big 5 test:
truity.com/personality-test/1628/test-results/4640955

myers brigg was i think on the borderline of infp/intj.

seems like you overestimate most lawyers kid

not one of you cucks has any advice on how much of that 1M to put into crypto, which coins, how long to hold, etc?

every semester i'd maintain straight A's until about the midpoint, whereupon i'd lose interest in certain subjects but crush other subjects like Lit/History/Philosophy. grades weren't that bad nothing special.

got a freak LSAT score which got me into a top 10 school. law school is just one exam per class per semester desu, no quizzes or tests. you just cram for a couple weeks and get average grades and use your social connects to land a job. anyone actually trying in law school is fucked unless they're top 5% of the class.

but yeah trying to get out of this career in 3-5 years as it's literally for autists and i'm not on that level.

Everyone has a different method. Crypto is very volatile so if you're looking for steady gains, invest in more stable coins like Bitcoin (once it settles down), ethereum, monero, neo etc.

On top of that I would grab a bunch of iota because that will be the next eth.

But if you don't do any of that, all you need to do is just buy a bunch of Bitcoin when the price calms down. Bitcoin will easily hit 10k within 6 months to a year.

Todd: buy a bunch of btc, sit back and continue on with your life.

Tldr*

if you had 1M how much would you put into btc for hodling a couple years in a hardware wallet? 250K? target number is 4.5M but also don't want to go all in and get wrecked.

You're another larping faggot.
Prove you're a million dollar lawyer. You can't because you're fantasizing.
With that sort of money you can afford actual financial advice, not advice from Veeky Forums