Why do germans cry about Dresden so much ?

why do germans cry about Dresden so much ?

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
spectator.co.uk/2013/10/the-bombing-war-by-richard-overy-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People don't like to be attacked. You for real negro?

Because their entire world view is based on paranoia and a massive persecution complex.

i thought it was just nazi apologists. your average german wouldn't care about that

Are you denying the death of 3,000,000 Germans in Dresden?

Why do japanese cry about atom bombs?

The eternal Kraut is averse to the concept of consequences

They don't. Only stormniggers do.

t. Hans

Because they sowed the wind and forgot they had to reap the whirlwind.

/thread

Also they're evil.

>Wielun
tactical bombing
>Rotterdam
tactical bombing
>Warsaw
had almost nothing to do with aerial bombing

>Wielun / Warsaw
justified
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
>Rotterdam
probably justified
>Dresden
war crime

>it's okay because it has a different name

Tactical bombing was never controversial, no. Strategic bombing against civilian tenements was/is. At the beginning of the war, there was a tacit agreement to refrain from the latter. The activities of the RAF were decisive in the escalation of aereial warfare in WWII, and that opinion is not just held by stormfags by credible historians, too. Veeky Forums will keep spamming Arthur Harris' bonmots though, as if they were the last word on the topic.

spectator.co.uk/2013/10/the-bombing-war-by-richard-overy-review/

Ach nein remember the 3 gorillion untermensch.

The war was effectively over when the city was bombed, and the military value of Dresden was questionable at best. If you want to say "I relish the thought of killing German civilians", just come out and say it, but don't pretend it was an important military target and necessary to win the war.

I'm not saying that many Germans didn't deserve to die, but the Dresden bombing can't be dressed up as a military necessity

Entschuldigung, it was zehn trillionen, degenerate.

Neither Wielun nor Rotterdam were tactical bombings. They were both deliberately attacking civilian areas with the intent to shock the government into capitulating. They might have used smaller bombers, but they were very much strategic bombing attempts.

They don't. It is literally only contained to /pol/

Quality post

>Bombing of Dresden
More like Bombohoax
It never happened.

This, firebombs can't melt Baroque architecture, wake up sheeple!

Where are the bodies? Why aren't archaeologists allowed to dig?

Dresden was a village, the bombing pictures are actually just photoshoots for a movie, how else would they have gotten that angle?

there's no such thing as Dresden, don't believe (((them)))

> why do germans cry about Dresden so much ?

Do we?

It´s just an old neonazi meme started by Göbbels

By the time it happened, the war was already almost over, and dresden was packed full of refugees, unlike many cities at the onset of the war. London, for example, was evacuated of children and other nonessentials. They also almost killed Vonnegut, and succeeded in killing many other Allied POWs in addition to countless civilians.

Ultimately you aren't responsible for what anyone does but yourself.

*Goebbelbaum

>but the war was almost over

Yeah and Dresden helped kick it from "almost over" to "over".

>I don't care about thousands of my countrymen being burned alive, for no real reason, just because they could
It doesn't matter what your nationality is, murdering innocent people is always bad.

Arthur Harris is straight out of an anime.

>implying Dresden is real

We all know Dresden was made up by (((krauts))) to drum up sympathy for themselves

This, Drezno was only founded in 1965.

Well partially, Drezno was actually based on a medieval Spanish city called "El Dresde" which was founded in 1107. The krauts like to shit on everything wholesome and good.

there never was a difference between "tactical" and "strategical" bombings of towns.

t. kikecuckshill

I went to Dresden a few years ago, and when I was there I saw NO bodies and NO burned down buildings. Do the (((nazis))) really expect us to believe (((their))) lies and doctored facts???

not an argument.
Dredesn was a fortress, what's wrong with bombing a fortress?

A friend of mine was in Berlin once a few years ago and she saw no bombed out buildings or women getting raped by the Red Army. (((They))) need a scapegoat for their own failures.

Get in here anons, we're talking about the Dresden conspiracy

>jrbooksonline

say it with me

DANZIG

IST

POLNISCH

Why won't anglos stop talking about the nazis? Is it because it was the only time they were the good guys?

Because Germans aren't people. They are incapable of foresight and empathy. The former is why they started two wars they couldn't have won but still crippled Europe and the latter is why they constantly commit war crimes.

It's also why the refugee crisis is happening. Germans don't actually feel empathy but are trying to avoid being "Nazis" by simply thinking "what would Hitler do?" and doing the opposite. As a result they let in hundreds of thousands of refugees without thinking of the consequences and without being able to understand why the rest of Europe doesn't like hundreds of thousands of brown rapists who throw acid in your face roaming the continent.