What the crap happened. WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN MOON BOUNCE

What the crap happened. WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN MOON BOUNCE

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company-beta/6590055/
facepay.io
omise.co/bringing-artificial-intelligence-out-of-the-lab-introducing-omise-facepay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitches can wait. whales eat first

This
Whales have been fucking with this coin since day 1

News still coming

I'm buying now

I'm in a Skype group with a bunch of whales and they are loving the shit out of OMG. I'm small fry compared to them (whale compared to you) but even I'm going to make an easy couple million off this coin.

Let me say this once:

You people have absolutely no fucking idea how unbelievably gargantuan this news is and how staggering the impact is going to be on the entire crypto space.

I BEG you to sell now because I think the fallout will inspire some of the most hilarious Wojaks in history.

Same. Sold my adx gains when i saw this delicious dip.

You got some insider info?

Can you elaborate on this announcement please?

Enlighten us ! Sir Whale

People who I'm in the group with also browse Veeky Forums (for laughs mostly) and if I were to reveal the info here it would definitely be brought up in the group and I don't want that sort of heat on me.

Just trust me - buy this dip like your life depends on it because it really does.

assuming you're not larping, hmu with some info. I'll give you my email or some shit so its not on the board. I am SO IN on omg but i still want to know

Shill

LARPing faggot

Screenshot your whalecock for us to see or else this is just bs. Proof of status.

ORGASMIC DIP

Even if that faggot isnt LARPing you should DEFINITELY get in on this dip.... this is easy fkn money here.,

Changing ID won't make any difference. Stop shilling, you LARPing faggot.

What the fuck are you talking about you autistic banana? Literally was my first post on this thread. kys.

174k now.. is this the dip?

same here, i'm in the skype group.

it's just the beginning

the real dip waits at 150k

Oh yeah, sure, and this is my first post on this board.

if you hate money just say so dont be a little cunt, little cunt. buy the fucking dip, see ya on the moon fgt.

>I BEG you to sell now
>Just trust me - buy this dip
whut>

You said this yesterday. Lets just assume youre not shitting me here, will 700 omg be worth even something? Cant afford more, not selling either.

"Moon"

He said he begs you to sell now because it will be funny seeing impatient cucks sperging out when they get left on earth

Get your reading comprehension up boy

Last night this happened lads :(
My son played around on my computer.

Got back 7 OMG so far cos /biz is amazing, feel free to send anything spare, i was all in on this shit too :(

0xf8bd2ab10a7f482c8a92de0fca053f674538eeb9

Anything will help, I hate begging but i'm am fucked. Biggest lesson of my life about locking my computer

Fuck you e-beggar. Kill yourself.

Can mods ban beggars please?

Seems like it would definitely be against the rules

>forgot to put in my sell order at .00195

god fucking damnit

You only get to beg once. Peasant

Everything is being dumped right now wtf?

Info? How exactly do you know?

Why be so mean :(
You think i am happy to be in this situation???
I wont post again if its a blockable reason :(

Iron hands here
Shit doesn't phase me.

>Selling OMG

Bch

I don't give a fuck. That's your fault, and I'm not going to solve your problem, so stop posting it again and delete your post.

fuck off.

This is not a charity. Nobody cares here, you're just spam.

Just hold, its the weekend when will Veeky Forums learn.

Yeah what happened
Alot of coins are dropping

Omise I want to drop more to buy into again

Listen faggot, if you're gonna be an emotional wreck it might be best if you gtfo of the crypto game.

hodl you weak handed baby

past 3 weeks
>weekend dips are so last month
today
>its the weekend when will biz learn
ffs

oh dear lord can my ETH come through so I can buy this sweet sweet dip

How do you do, fellow Omgmarines?

Think it'll drop below 170k?

Cheers buddy drinking pinot rose myself

Quit your anti-fudding, this coin is going nowhere

>d
See not spam, only second time being a sad begging fuck...
Ehhh no one care, ill just be sad alone :(

I want to buy the dip but im holding OMG....this is why im salty af

fuck my life holy shit does this have to happen while dnt is dipping
i can't even sell that profit to buy more omg

Christ - will this go below 130k?

its apple....

linkedin.com/company-beta/6590055/

About us

facepay ... is payments reimagined. because sometimes you have to go back to see the future. we are creating the ultimate in guest experiences.

Company details
Website
facepay.io
Year founded

Company type
Public Company

Company size
2-10 employees

Specialties
Payments, Bitcoin, Customers, and Guests

goto the facepay website, scroll to the bottom.....

Just put 1 btc on, RSI is down to 24, oversold as fuck

on apple store??

nice its doesn't go anywhere but nice. So buy the dip if im a no OMGfag?

its not released yet....hint hint

omise facepay is different from facepay.io though, right?

How do whales have such insider info? I currently have 17k omg how nice will I be sitting?

check out the linkedin ...started back in 2015, keywords: bitcoin ....

No, user, you are the whales.

>The idea of Omise FacePay sprung when two of the Omise team members, Pao (Data Scientist) and Saroj (Developer) participated in the HUBBA Stadium:Startup Battle ‘Redesign Gas Station/Café Amazon Experience’ in late November last year.

omise.co/bringing-artificial-intelligence-out-of-the-lab-introducing-omise-facepay

So basically you're saying we need to accumulate because the news will moon this coin harder than the likes we have ever seen

Nobody gives a shit ass-wipe. A lot of us are balls deep in this game and have our own shit to worry about.
Take your capital from your sell order and get back in while it is low now and don't leave an active exhchange platform with real money logged in and open around children

It'd be great if the rumors are true, though. Maybe Omise bought Facepay?

how are your cups and handles today faggots?

i tried to warn you yesterday but you were faggots, enjoy your balance now

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: The Facepay app is a tech product of the parent company Omise. But, we all know how hype works in the crypto world. And also, considering crypto is the future of money, there is no reason to think that OmiseGO isn't involved in some way with Facepay.

Either way. Buy the fucking dip.

IS DIP OVER??
just shot back up to 175 sat7

>mfw cant buy the dip because already all in with bags

Holding strong! Average buy price is 130 for me, so sitting comfy.

20% dips never last long without being gobbled up from my experience

178k sats*

Same. I'm tempted to change some fiat over to BTC so I can buy more, but might be too late for this dip.

damnit I'm stuck on dnt

can someone send 6 OMG now that it's cheap

0x761bFAbBEaC2431Ad4A44073E81d64854fA67b2b

that's all i had to play with the last few times, grew it from 5 to 6

I have a good feeling about this one lads. I made out like a bandit on NEO, and ETH. I'm going to sell 5 of my BTC and buy OMG right now at this price.

I have a couple of friends that are about $250k into BTC and they are currently buying the dip of OMG in mass quantity.

This coin is way too popular and has a lot of traction and news behind it. Buy now or regret it.

I liked everything about this coin up until I saw it shilled so hard on Veeky Forums

This dip won't last too much longer. Get in now for as much as you can before it's too late. This might be the last dip at this price before we move into double digit territory

Bought some at 0.00167994 to fill my bags. Not selling untill 25$ each. ATM OMG is oversold. If you zoom out you can set the bottom of this dip around 160k barring weak hands will not continue the downward trend. You would be a fool to sell now. Learned my lesson with NEO ;)

Volume is picking up again. I think we will see another ATH after the weekend.

same here

Fuck, missed the rebound

Can still buy some around 180k. ;) Look at the chart over the last month. A dip like this will always be followed by a new ATH.

Aww yiss... scooped some at 172k.

Flush yourself down the toilet, cunt. Fucking stupid roastie trash. You're garbage. May our task lord curse you with cervical cancer long before omg moons.

you wanted it?

YOU GOT EEETTT!!

>Struggling to stay above 180k

Not even leaving orbit

here we go again with the shilling

please don't fall for it bros

GEO preparing for moon. Check chart & thank me later

wow

strap in lads!

omiseGO? more like omiseSTOP

All you cunts who called signatum a shitcoin while promoting neo, ark n omise at their ath, who's laughing now faggots?

Kekked

Your mother

This is just some antsharesesque fuckery before the eventual pluto mission

LMAO R U SERIOUS?? BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

kys faggot. talk to us next week. cap this

we mooning

Thread on reddit confirmed that apple sticker is just personal taste and has nothing to do with partnerships. Check omisego reddit.

Sell, the guy above is a huge larper cos it was just confirmed by omise themselves

Link to the Reddit post?