F

F

why isnt the catalog filling up with pink wojaks yet?

HODL

To the neofags saying it recovered earlier
NEO is DONE

I-it's a long-term investment!!

S

I don't own any NEO, but it's like you guys are all out to prove how bad of investors you are.

if the price of something has skyrocketed recently, you guys think it's a great buy. if price is down, instead of thinking it's a good buy, you instead say the price will never recover.

so buy the dip yay or nay

yay, there's too much money in there for it to fail
obvious manipulation is obvious
you missed the dip tho

nice meme lines

Because biz is filled with low IQ retards

>still falling
>you missed the dip tho

that's why crypto is such a gold mine

tbf if you get in and out before it tops out it's a great buy.

This is how markets work in general.
Shekels flow from the emotional and the stupid to the rational and the intelligent

Everyone sold their neo to ride BCH to 5k. Im sure you will still have a good investment when neo hits 5 dollars. I mean you still have gas right?

There is a lot of money on the sidelines waiting to flow back in to neo. As soon as the trend shows signs of reversing it will moon hard

it already bottomed out volume-wise yesterday
our day will come
soon

>"People who get in and get out can make money," he said. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done. He added: "Most people never get out. Most people just don't sell, because of the psychology, and what happens to most people is they just keep buying more. So, when it crashes, they don’t just give back the paper profits – they give back real money."

It is done forever...it will never go up again...blah blah blah...I keep accumulating...i tripled my amount in 24 hours thanks to people buying high selling low.

what user is forgetting to factor in are loads of people who made bank in Q1/Q2 and operate solely on profits, giving no fucks

H&s woooohooooooooooo

Losing money is losing money, period

Really hope it comes falling down so I can buy more but I doubt it

>holding a top 10 crypto and waiting out the whales' accumulation phase
>selling low and losing money

What are indicators that NEO will rise up again though? I've noticed that there's a lot of whale movement, but what to make of it?