You'll never live in an alternate timeline that's forever stuck in steampunk victorian age

>you'll never live in an alternate timeline that's forever stuck in steampunk victorian age
>youtube.com/watch?v=owddukdxFv4
fuck this gay ass timeline

>eventually runs out of coal
ok now what

you can make coal from wood. wood grows.
you can literally not run out of coal if you're smart about it.

>200 years of burning coal in cities

humans would be extinct

Yeah bro, just like manually fossilize trees in a few days, like coal didn't take millions of years to form, fuck the environment and shit.
That's totally why we see coal as an infinitely renewable resource now with no negative environmental impact.

>he doesn't know humans have been making coal for hundreds of years
lmao @ ur lack of knowledge to be honest friendo.

educate yourself befure you embarrass yourself againe.

>steampunk

>wood grows
not fast enough
You don't need high carbon in the fuel, unless you are e.g. in steel mill industry, so wood is often fine. Coal started to be mined in UK because most of the forests had been already harvested, people realized that coal produces plenty of smoke and ash, and the mining process is ofc more expensive then harvesting wood but the demand for fuel was too high.

Dieselpunk > Atompunk > Autismpunk (a.k.a. Steampunk)

Just go to China if you want lung cancer that badly and hate workers' rights

Charcoal ≠ coal ≠ coke
Good luck with producing steel using charcoal retard.

you can use charcoal to run steam engines.

-->

Is there a Roman punk?

I like that sort of thing.

>tfw no qt steampunk gf

How have you never heard of charcoal? We can literally turn wood into coal in a furnace.

--> ,

You could find any other ugly cow off the street and just dress her up.

In what way is that outfit steampunk?

She's fat

She's keeping it period.

Was it the most aesthetic age?

The scale of the industrial revolution approached the modern yet it was all low-tech, sort of at a level that can be understood at a glance. The influx of wealth brought nouveau riche putting on the pretenses of the aristocracy and near-destitute dickensian poor stuffed between the city's infrastructure trying to build a life for themselves. In a generation they went from regency overcoats and laces to acres of belching chimneys and industrial marvels with meticulously tended to gardens, greenhouses and parks springing up incompensation. Somewhere in the midst of all this a couple made their fortune, saw everything their world had to offer and enjoyed victorian christmases with their children.

So much conflict and contrast, it somehow beats what came before and after.

>tips top hat

This and this alone.

You would be a peasant, dont forget it

>steampunk

I'm not talking about the autistic kind but the technically impresssive kind.

We love in a cyberpunk world, be grateful for the punk you got

>steampunk

Oh?

What's this from?

>steampunk
yuck
scifi inspired retro futurism is the best

Dieselpunk is where it's at.

Why is Eurasia cut in half on that map?

americentric map

>steampunk

>steampunk

Had I known a simple word could cause this much autistic outrage on Veeky Forums I would have used a different word to describe it.

We're just busting yer balls, OP. I think the images you posted look pretty neat. Although I'm a much bigger fan of Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, and Atompunk (pic related).

cunt

It's not historical content you absolute mongoloid

over half this boards content is just discussing what-ifs.

I actually need to know where this is from

>my excuse for being part of a problem is that the problem exists

steamboy
says so in the metadata btw