What was the most efficient fighting force at the end of WW1 ? This takes in account experience, leadership, technology...

What was the most efficient fighting force at the end of WW1 ? This takes in account experience, leadership, technology, doctrines, amount of trucks, tanks and planes etc..
Pic related

The americans
Their industry singlehandedly defeated Japan

France, Germany, England, Italy, Russia and AH were burnt out beyond limits at the end of WW1. The Americans had potential but were still inexperienced. The Serbs were just a band of Exiles until 1918, Japan didn't learn much compared to the others.

France may be on top in most of your cases, but without the American War machine propping them up throughout the war and even more so in 1917 and 18, they would have probably seen a similar fate to Russia (mainly due to public exhaustion and shortages of everythin) So it isn't really their own strength, but proxy american.

Yeah defeating your ally who wasn't even fighting at all was quite a challenge.

It was France of course. Which makes their humiliating defeat some years later all the more ironic.

Who ?

What made them superior ?

Equipement wise, you're right
But don't take away the credit from ze frogz

We're talking about ww1 here, pal.

Didn't the US split Austria Hungary by nuking Vienna, Prague and Budapest ?

Czechoslovak Legion

MY SARIE MARIJS IS SO VER VAN MY HART
MAAR'K HOOP OM HAAR WEER TE SIEN

No, we used agent orange.

Who's this man ?

Im sorry, do you have autism?

aay lmao

I never heard of a general or politician named "Agent Orange", how about you stop being retarded and give me that man's real name ? Or was it a female ?

Best leadership
Best air force
Best tanks

Came here to post this.

Can slavs really fight ?

Youd be a better autist than shitposter, thats for sure.

Their escape from Russia with the Russian gold reserve is enough of a feat.

>get's stuck in Siberia for ten years

>4 years is 10

well, they've been in russia for 4 already.

4+4=/=10

meant for

it is if you round up

FUCKING MARINES

SEMPER FI

They still were meh after being trained by the elite of the french troops

Either British or French. British had good doctrines and weren't as exhausted as the French, while the French had more experience and good leadership. Anyone who says Americans or Germans is a retard

>What was the most efficient fighting force at the end of WW1

What about all the numerous mutinies?

I don't see what any of that has to do with efficiency, it seems like you're basically asking which nation was in the best shape at the end of the war, and the answer to that is obviously America, for simple fact our men were fresh and our national infrastructure was still unstrained had barely even swung into gear.

Everyone else was bled dry, riddled with Marxist mutineers and on the brink of national collapse.

It was not the gold reserve, just some banks they looted.

>Whole western front was fought in France.
>Mutinies, mutinies everywhere.
>Cult of the Offensive that brought them nothing
K.

>Most efficient
The fighting force that sat it out but still dictated the peace terms.

LEST WE FORGET

The French had the best tank, and had learned how to use it by the end of the war.

(contrary to how they used their tanks in early WWII)

I've had a thing for the FT-17 since I first saw one in Laurel & Hardy's "Pack Up Your Troubles" when I was a kid.