Dresden Conspiracy general /dcg/

We talk about the Dresden bombing conspiracy and attempts by Nazis to play it up in an attempt to drum up sympathy.

>Body count of the bombing super high
We all know 3 million werent bombed Hans give it up
>Where are the bodies. Why can't the archaeologists dig?

If you ask me it seems like (((they))) are just trying to drum up sympathy for thier cause by using made up crimes against themselves as a rallying cry.

Please share all relevant research and thoughts to combat the eternal Krauts and KIDF (Kraut internet defense force)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehousing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself kike

I've been to Drezno, walked around the entire city and could not find the Mary statue. Could it be that it was actually a decoy used for a photoshoot of a staged place?

I definetly could see it. If you look at the picture, it looks like it could just be superimposed over a replica destroyed city on a small scale. Thats a great find user

We're being saged by the KIDF. Get in here anons!

Regards to Bomber Harris, KIDF will say he mentions "Reap the whirlwind" as a reference to bomb Dresden. Apparently, in an interview Harris mentioned this was a response to Operation Barbarossa, hence "Sow the wind" (Referencing Operation Barbarossa) and "Reap the whirlwind"(Referencing Operation Overlord and Bagration). The talks about Rotterdam and Warsaw were just mentions and irrelevant to the saying.

It's also kind of weird how perfectly "intact" it is. Like, the whole city was bombed yet this thing remained unscratched? Where's the fucking logic in that? Everything bombed to shreds except some statue, in a perfect spot to create a dramatic photo?

Not to mention how you don't see any pictures of the bodies. I mean its obvious there was no bombing if there was no pictures of the bodies!

Shame though, If it did by chance happen, I would totally be ecstatic! Shame in never did though.

Why do you think the Jerries came up with this? Was it to garner sympathy so that (((they))) could receive the Marshal plan and become a powerhouse again? Did they want to show the German bomb raids were in self defence?

Sorry if this is samefagging but....
As mentioned before in this thread and
A friend of mine was in Berlin once a few years ago and she saw no bombed out buildings or women getting raped by the Red Army. (((They))) need a scapegoat for their own failures.

The eternal teuton knew they were losing the war and their horrific crimes were about to be discovered, so they cooked up a bogus bombing in order to have something to draw sympathy and allow them to say "but the Allies did bad things too!!!"

Could it be that Dresden wasn't the only "war crime" they fabricated? What if Berlin citizens were evacuated by the Red Army and Dresden was only a village during WW2?

What this user said. The Germs were practicing whataboutism psyops years before everyone else.

Drezno was actually based on a medieval Spanish city called "El Dresde" which was founded in 1107. The krauts like to shit on everything good and wholesome.

Anons you could be onto something, What it theres a global KOG conspiracy. One where Germans control the world and narratives we hear today?

Those vile Krauts must be exposed!

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS.

Why do you think Merkel is trying to destroy Europe?

>Do it for once Bomber Harris
FTFY

Do it Again Bomber Harris

This is Hermann Goring in the Dresden Art Gallery in 1935.
How can it be a coincidence that he later on uses Dresden as an example of allied war crimes? Was this "art" so compelling that it would've been the perfect reason as to why bombing dresden would be horrible?

Yes like the Allies would waste the bombs to destroy a city instead of using it on military targets.

This, bombing a "city" would be pointless tactically and efficiency wise.

I think this anti-German meme is one of those cases where the chemo ends up killing you before the cancer does.

How butthurt do you have to be over internet Nazis to role-play as if you believe the Dresden bombing was a Nazi concocted conspiracy theory?
Get a life nerds.

Do it Again Bomber Harris

Can't handle the redpill, KIDF?

Im getting scared. I came into this thread without a doubt the germans were victims of allied tyranny. This evidence is causing me to question my whole worldview. How is it possible that people could mix up a few accidental casualties and distort it into a story of whole cities getting bombed and cuvilians dying in the tens of millions? And i thought the anglos were PERFIDIOUS

Ah yes my apologies. No need to feed their mad conspiracies.

I'm going to a party with WOMEN later. Do you have that Hans?

Six million more

Yeah I'll bet you are nerd.

How butthurt do you have to be over internet victors to role-play as if you believe the Holocaust extermination was a jewish concocted conspiracy theory?
Get a life nerds.

Its in her Germ blood. You see, the germ is decietful, he will lie, cheat, steal, and destroy merely since it is the Germs nature.

the KOG conspiracy unravels further

KIDF please go

The red pill is bitter at first user, but sweet in the end. Join us in our fight against the KOG conspiracy

How butthurt do you have to be to post Holocaust conspiracy posts on a Vietnamese pottery making forum?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

he is not. he is probably just annoyed that you spam the board with your autism, taking room away from legitimate history discussion

Everyone knows that Holocaust deniers are butthurt losers, you're not coming off as the rhetorical victor here by comparing yourself to them.

Do you think you're striking a great blow against Nazism with this shitposting? The Nazis don't care, they're either on /pol/ or ignoring your thread as shitty bait. All you're doing is annoying people who actually care about history.

>discussing Nazi German fabrications isn't history
Hi, KIDF.

/thread

>THIS MUCH butthurt on post

We'll stop when the truth of the KOG coverup is exposed

The other thing is, Holocaust deniers seem to get #btfo pretty regularly on here. It's like undergoing heavy chemo for a benign tumor.

Well we've tons of evidence that bombing of Dresden never happened, unlike them. Such as here

I got you

Stop. You're shitting up the board for no reason, as others have already pointed out. Wait for the next Wehraboo/Stormcuck thread if you want to force this meme so badly.

holocaust deniers on Veeky Forums are exactly as how Hitler described jews.
>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

saved

I reckon that most of the board realizes the irony and agrees with you, though.

Stop what, KIDF?

Stop metastasizing, cancer.

Shouldn't be called HOG? (Hun occupied government) I don't want the krauts to use KOG because they could easily mistake it for something that they would say. i.e. Kike occupied government.

OY VEY, come on goys, don't forget to mention the 6 gorillion if you want your shekels paid on time.

I was under the impression that the types of people who would unironically say "Kike occupied government" hate Germany for its actions since 1945.

OP, Why would The Brits and Americans attempt to find the bodies they killed?

False-flag post.

>ITT: jidf

Get out of here KIDF we wont fall for (((your))) tricks

Why would the Germans not show these "drastic deaths" outside of some rubble that they staged? Try again, Goring.

I literally am. Not that it's provable. We Anglos are innocent and pure of heart and shall destroy you and your ridiculous lies.

>a government employee cares more about his own country than other ones
Whoa who'd have thunk?

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

It's not like the kikes ever used 6 gorillion and holocaust together, keep it up goys you're doing great!!

kidf*
the letters are right next to each other, honest mistake

No we need ten more threads of this compelling discussion

>Bad Soviet propaganda pics means that the millions of Jews missing after WW2 didn't happen

Veeky Forums and /pol/ are just as bad as each other with the absolute bullshit conspiracy theories with no evidence other than
>isn't this funny that X was claimed by (((Y)))

Alright, boy. Let me smack you with an actual redpill:
The word “Holocaust” was in broad secular use before the Nazi killings by various Non-Judeo people to describe various events in history:
The Young Turks and the Truth about the Holocaust at Adna (1913 -- massacre of Armenians in 1909.)
The Holocaust and Other Poems (1914 -- "Holocaust" in this title refers to the San Francisco earthquake and fire.)
The Holocaust in Minnesota (1918 -- great forest fire.)
The Holocaust: Italy's Struggle with the Hapsburg
"It is no longer believed that "the wars of the Roses made a holocaust of the old families"[...]". (American Historical Review, January 1915, p. 397)
Also obligatory

Truth can be harsh, but this information must spread that Dresden is Nazi propaganda.

>"soviet"
>"""invasion"""
>""""""of berlin""""""

KIDF is derailing the thread, DO NOT GO OFF-TOPIC.
DRESDEN
BOMBOHOAX
MUST
BE
KNOWN

>I will make fun of a war crime and I will make fun of everyone who says this war crime was an atrocity in order to prove that war crimes are terrible and you should not make fun of war crimes
Oh wait, this one is different. The victims of this crime belong to a certain group of people I don't like and who are blamed for a lot of bad things, so it is okay if something terrible happened to them.

KIDF be gone and stay gone.

>almonds = activated

Was dresden part of the british dehousing campaign?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehousing

t. kraut

>leftists trying to meme
Cringing @ this thread.

>Krautopedia

Delet this post Germans are the masterrace and were brutally wronged by the perfidious anglo and his judeo-bolshevik puppet

THIS

fuck those kommie krauts

>krautpedia as a source
kek'd hard my man

ICHT NAN the KIDF is here, Man the battle stations boys. The world will know their coverup!

>The reds never raped Germans
>Dresden never happened.

The irony is lost on these ones, I'm afraid.

>saying t. kraut is different from saying t. jew on /pol/ and/or 80 years ago

426 gorillion Jews died without question but when the (((allies))) bombed the fuck outta Dresden no German civilians died, it's a hoax. Where's the logic in that retards? What the fuck is Veeky Forums anyways? Higher Israeli superiority?

Veeky Forums>/pol/
I've been in love with this board ever since it was created.

This. Focus folks. The kraut is up to his vile tricks again.

Guess again Hans. I'll be waiting..

What are you on about, KIDF?

Can't handle the actual redpill, bluepilled H*n?

>all this KIDF damage kontrol
funny and sad at the same time

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

>not even remotely jewish

do it for once*

It even goes deeper than that actually, Dresden is not even part of Western Europe or Eastern Europe. It's actually "Ṭiresṭeṉ" which was an ancient Tamil city that was founded by northern Aryan Indian warriors prior to the arrival of the Huns.

>I've been in love with this board ever since it was created
Gross.

Veeky Forums is easily one of the most stale boards on Veeky Forums. /pol/ is shit but at least it's interesting.
This thread is case in point, with leftists regurgitating deacdes old right wing memes that stopped being funny years ago.

I've been inspecting Dresden as of recently. This is what the Jerries use to show what Dresden was before the bombing.
However, look at that church/cathedral on the right. According to all sources, that thing was only built in 1958, yet the Nazis claim this is from 1935. How could they be over 20 years off?

[spoiler]I only like Veeky Forums for the ancient civs thread, the historical accuracy threads and the atlantis generals[/spoiler]

nice try KIDF

Trying to show you that you would be one of the first members in the Hitler youth. No one thinks he is evil or bad while doing something evil and bad.

The very argument you and your fellows use, that a certain crime is okay or not bad because it was done unto someone who -supposedly- deserves it or even asked for it is the same argument and logic used by pretty much everyone who every committed a crime, among them Hitler killing the Jews.

Jews will rise up and kill every single kraut and kraut sympathizer.