How long until BTC crashes? Seems like a week at most to me

How long until BTC crashes? Seems like a week at most to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon as the Tether/Bitfinex scandal comes to light.

What's that?

Exactly

See here

Never, it will keep climbing as everyone else realises the other shitcoins are worthless.

its like that movie the big short

shady jew shits starting to pop off and nobody seems to care

after tether lost its banking connections, the amount of tether in existence went from about 10M to 300M+ and is not stopping. millions of tether are being printed every day, there has never been a tether audit, and it's impossible to buy or sell tether in large amounts because the company that prints them can't do wire transfers.

at the exact same time bitcoin started to spike with no alts following. if you chart the issuance of tether and the recent bitcoin surge the charts line up perfectly.

even zero hedge reported on this shit. won't be long before cnn picks up on it too. this is the next gox event.

Sauce? Or is this mere speculation

There's a bunch of articles lining up the evidence, e.g.
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

Like I said, see here:

info?

Where do I put my money if I want to buy Bitcoin after the crash and tether is a scam

So would it be a wise idea to hold off on buying bitcoin untill this supposed crash happens?

If it's already known then why is the price not dropping? No one cares?

ssshhh delet this

it's okay guys don't listen to this FUD

Well it's kind of a greater fool's game, isn't it? As long as you people give you 1 USD for 1 USDT on Kraken, and as long as BTC rise is still raking in newbie capital, it's an easy ride.
Maybe whales will decide to get out at some point, or a real news story (not on some niche site) will appear.

>why is the price not dropping?
because spoofy makes sure it doesn't go too low. He already prevented to price to drop to 2700

Ethereum is currently pretty stable.

by monday at the latest

So what happens to bitcoin cash, and the other altcoins, if this tether scandal comes to light? Won't it effect everything?

BTC will start to crash, nobody will want to pull their gains out into tether, nor will they wait for the transfer time to coinbase and then however long it takes to transfer to a bank account. This means alts will moon massively. After that a lot of money will leave crypto and we'll enter a bear market for a year or so.

Mining runs a currency

no longer profitable to mine btc compared to bcc

miners switch to bcc, btc transaction turn dinosaur speed

bcc moons double the price of btc because double volume

we all rich af

Personally I think coins like Ethereum and Litecoin will shine

>coinbase still hasn't verified bank account after a week
Any good place to buy crypto with fiat that isn't localbitcoin?

farmer jacks isnt the leader in groceries anymore walmart came and fucked em up cmon now dont be the loser stuck on btc and go broke

If anyone actually believes this they are retarded.

which country do you live?

the bear market wont last a year, much more regulation than in 2013. People are ready to get in.

i believe it sort of. i dont think alts will moon. i think the tether scandal is so big itll crash alts too just by association. this is bigger than gox.

The scam makes the price of bitcoin go up "indefinitely" so people are pretending not to notice.

USA

gemini or coinbase

You can buy alts with usdt too on liquio so we're all fucked

Miners and wales will keep it going to move out slowly and sell into the walstreet crypto fund money trying to buy the dips.

A lot of these guys wont even notice if ther are no blocks being mined. They will just buy it an get pissed after a few months when it keeps goin down.

BCC/BCH will be 2000 ore something then and they will fomo it up to 10000

Think abput it, we all getting rich by taking wallstreets money, greatest trick ever pulled!

That's what I'm saying. The ENTIRE market is manipulated and there's only a small number of us who can convert to USD. The rest of us will lose 80%-90% because we bought at the top of the bubble because of FOMO.

My god, we all thought we'd be making 10,000% a year forever because "muh limited supply." It was all a fucking scam.

i cashed out almost all my btc. and buying mooning bch with the rest.

So, what happens when it hard forks again in November?

>listens to Veeky Forums for the best coins to buy
lost every time

i dont own any bitcoins, but i know everything tanks if bitcoin tanks

i dont want my ethers to dip down to 130$ ever again

moved my stash into kraken to be properly exchanged into euro and not fucking tether this time if something happens

>listens to Veeky Forums for advice
>doesn't lose money while everyone else does

See you weak hands at 6k. If this fud had any merit USDT would be trading below a dollar. It is at 1.00 on coinmarket cap. Too many people saw the big short and are on the lookup for shit like this all the time

it was traded under a dollar on kraken or polo

gl lol

Reminder that tether won't decline heavily until exchanges do anything about it, since most of them hold it, not individual wallets. So if all exchanges keep it around 1.0usdt=1usd, the price manipulation will continue. As soon as one exchange will bring it up, others will do as well, until the snowballing affect will fuck up tether and the pumped BTC price will follow.

But keep in mind that BTC will probably stay above 3k, since there are many new investors after goldman sachs' announcement, i.e. not all new capital is fake.

Every sane individual thought that when BTC hit 3k it would adjust and take a while to recover, which it did, like all other coins as well. This BTC/BCC growth right now is insane, see's new capital pumping it further and further.

I don't see why bch won't crash just like btc once this scandal happens