Why the lambo obsession? so many better cars our there

Why the lambo obsession? so many better cars our there.

Post what you're driving once you've ridden a few moons.

Personally i'd get a Porsche 911 933, always thought it was the most beautiful car ever made. Wouldn't depreciate either, one of the most collectable series of 911s.

cringy baby boomer car

I already ordered a Tesla Model 3.

You mean 993?
Good choice anyway. Last of the air cooled 911s

Yeh just a typo. definitely will appreciate over the next 20 years.

Yeah, I'm not a Lambo guy either

My goal is to accumulate enough wealth that I can utilize my free time to pursue my individual goals, like traveling, camping, hiking, etc. I want to see the world while my wealth earns me enough income to do so.

I do want one of the new Ford Broncos when they come out though

An expensive car is literally the last thing I'd ever buy. I cannot bring myself to give a fuck about cars.

A 50-60k audi has all the comfort and reliability you'll ever need.

>I do want one of the new Ford Broncos when they come out though

fucking yanks, that's deadset the gayest car i've ever seen in my life. that screams "insecure fucking loser". good way of letting everyone know how small your dick is. desu

>Ford Broncos
They haven't released any official pics of the new one. Are you sure you're going to want it?

Probably a Tesla. Anyone still buying ice at this point are dumbasses

Some people live in rural areas in the mountains.

Nice, Shame you'd have to buy a new engine every few years.

Some people are also insecure and need to drive something big to help them forget about their tiny dicks

I keep hearing there's going to be a new Tesla roadster in ~2 years. If they slim down the Model S and go to a quad motor they could probably hit 0-60 in sub 2 seconds. Throw in the falcon wing doors from the model X onto it and you've got some fucking sweet shit.

a porsche or lambo is a penis compensating car, not a Ford Bronco

There's so many nice and exotic cars you can get for under 20K.

The Japanese domestic market has some real gems, like this Lancia Delta Integrale for $25K, turbo car made for the Group B rally madness of the early 90s.

I dont get how peoplr like porsches. Its such a feminine/beta looking car. A man driving that is just laughable.

Makes sense if OP is a woman/girl

Nice car, but girls won't be able to tell the difference between your Delta Integrale and an old model of Volkswagen Golf

Mercedes-Benz W111 280SE Cabriolet plz. Pure sex

>Audi
>reliable
;p;

I'll drive a 3k civic until I can buy myself a mint 280z to tinker on.

964 is cooler imo

not everyone is an insecure loser who gives a fuck if their care looks "beta", i swear everyone i've met who uses the word beta unironically in actual conversation is the embodiment of what they consider a beta male to be

cant wait to light up a fat wood in this bitch with a billi in the passenger

yeet

Are you me?

I'd obviously make the modifications to restore it to it's Group B specs though.

And a Magneti Marelli or Martini paint scheme

A FUCKING MIATA

Well ya see it's not really about the lambo itself it's about getting enough wealth to obtain one it's a goal and not just about the car.

also would get an E9

Jaguar XJ40 is another shout out, such a timeless shape.

>customising a classic
fucking plebeians need to leave

i'd probably just something pretty normie and under the radar like a new s90 volvo

put a 2jz and a th400 in that bitch, problem solved

i take s coupe over bentley coupe now

don't google magnus walker then

i already know who he is, and he didn't customise anyway
he's a fucking pleb too

My dream, i'd love to drive one of them long distance through some mountains. would be comfy af.

I'd like a completely restored Bronco II Eddie Bauer. I have zero use for a sports car. Give me woods, land, guns, and a dedicated T1 line and I'll be happy

Porsche 911 is not in the supercar class user. At least compare apples with apples. Lambos is in way different class of car.

the singer shit is overpriced but i still like what they do. i'm going to guess you don't like anything RUF does either. they made a metric fuckton of aircooled porsches - they're hopped up VWs for christs sake. i think it's hilarious that tightasses like you get all twisted up about someone doing what they want with their own property

If i ever really made it, Porsche 904

>Driving a really expensive high class car

Man if I became a crypto millionaire I probably wouldn't even sell my car. I'm driving a piece of shit 98 Dodge Neon and I own a 79 Lincoln Continental that just needs a sand and paint, but I've had that car a couple years now so it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary.

Basically I would want to fly under the radar. It would be a while before anyone knew I had money, I would just never have to worry about it and be able to help out friends and family who need it within reason.

I don't even consider my crypto part of my savings, I don't tally it into my total at all. I'm at 5 grand now, and when I get to 20 and 50 I still won't.

I might as well post the car.

>ding in the right rail

sigh, hit and run in a parking lot.

Nah, they do it for aesthetic purposes mainly and end up making them look worse. Also, the RUF ones are fine (made for performance really) but they look terrible, yeah.

They never look better than the original, in all honesty

the singers are awesome, i dont care what you say. literally the best parts from the aircooled lineup and then improved even more

i'd probably do exactly this

as far as safety goes, i was worried about it having a giant battery on it—but, that really doesn't seem to be an issue, considering how safe every model that tesla has made so far seems to be

plus, though i was worried over the whole battery thing, i do think that electric cars are the best way forward

Nice, you got a 400 or a 460 in there?

You just know it's going to be bloated as fuck. I'd like to get my hands on one and do it up

400, everyone's first guess is a 460 but it still roars. Got it for 1500 bucks, good mechanical condition, low mileage, and immaculate interior. Good enough for me, cruising in the thing is like a dream. Noisy though, of course.

'83 Euro-spec 928.
Worlds fastest production car that year.

>fastest production car
>in 1983

literally every sports car only had like 150 hp that year

thus worlds fastest...

I currently have about $8000 in gold/silver and I think prices will go up by a factor of 10 during the boomer holocaust when the everything bubble pops. Currently trying to ride the shitcoin bubble to finance my newest silver stacks.

Once everything goes to shit boomers are going to be forced to sell their vintage cars (and Rolex watches) for cheap and I plan on buying some cool Ford big-block V8.

> Has metal
Smart nigga.

>reliability
Lol

The lambo meme came from the kid that bought a lamb with bitcoin from the dealer lol

almost bought an RS4 avant until i saw all the issues owners were having :(

If probably mod out my current Mustang and then buy a 68 fastback and clean it up

I'd get a Tesla if have a house with garage in the future

I'd get a 2017/18 Mazda Miata.

Best Roadster out there.

Personally gunning for a vintage ferrari.