Is Churchill actually at fault for continuing the Second World War or is /pol/ lying again?

Is Churchill actually at fault for continuing the Second World War or is /pol/ lying again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Hess
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the sense of not accepting German peace offerings, yes. But it's not like the German peace offerings were reasonable (ie, they wanted to keep occupying most of Europe).

Where can I read about Germany's peace offers? I can't find anything about it except a daily mail article.

Googling "german peace offers WWII" gets you plenty of interesting stuff.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html

>I can't find anything about it except a daily mail article
>give him a link to the dailymail

it's not like victory was any better for the British empire

>trusting KIDF ever

user...

fuck off jidf

Fuck off kike

Nah. Hitler was just dumb and methed up to make rational decisions. They should have shot him and put Donitz in charge. Himmler would have been a lot better.

There would have still been a Reich today had Hitler stopped after annexation of Czechoslovakia and not been autistic about Danzig.

He could have let the Soviets invade first and then back stab them and claim to be helping the Poles and then betrayed them after Moscow fell and then waited the 5 years needed to build a Navy to defeat the Eternal Anglo.

Barring that, he could just not declared war on the Soviets and then the Americans all at the same time.

/pol/ is full of people taking the satirical statement 'Hitler did nothing wrong' seriously.

Britain would never have made peace with a single power dominating the entire continent. It literally spent 20 years at war with Napoleon just to stop that from occurring. Americans just tend to completely misunderstand European history and fall for shit like "but Hitler just wanted Danzig" despite Anschluss, Czechoslovakia and Neil Kampf being historical realities

I'm not going to give you spergy retards every single fucking link that shows up on google, I was just demonstrating that it's public information.

>Britain would never have made peace with a single power dominating the entire continent.
that's why the British let go of her territories and let the Americans and the Soviets divide the European continent after the war. oh wait...

Ignoring the fact that I meant continental power, the price of US support was decolonisation and bankruptcy. Britain wasn't in a position to do shit after 1940.

because she didn't sign the peace treaty with Germany

also
>Soviet Union
>not a continental power

and
>1940
kek, one year after she declared war on Germany

CHAMBERLAIN IS THE ONE WHO DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY YOU STUPID FAGGOT HOLY SHIT JUST READ THE FUCKING WIKIPEDIA PAGE ON WW2 AT LEAST YOU STUPID STORMFAGS INSTEAD OF WATCHING 18 HOURS OF RETARDED NEO NAZI CONSPIRACY THEORY YOUTUBE VIDEOS FUCKING CHRIST

leftypol trying to push another shitty meme eh
keep trying, maybe one will catch on eventually
Just stay in your containment thread for now

>Just stay in your containment thread for now
Which one is that exactly?

>for continuing the Second World War
Read it again, retard.

Kys, Kr*ut

>There would have still been a Reich today had Hitler stopped after annexation of Czechoslovakia and not been autistic about Danzig.

The Nazis were running a tremendous budget deficit. They were spending something like 50 times their income, almost entirely on weapons, too. They needed to invade other countries in order to get some sort of quick return on investment.

If the Nazis were smarter they would simply have asked for the repatriation of all German speakers in the Neighboring countries, instead of invading for the land (similar to other population exchanges, like between Greece and Turkey). Chamberlain genuinely wanted peace, and if Hitler with his quest for "lebenstraum" asked for Madgaskar (which he originally was trying to send the Jews to) or the old East African colony to send all those Germans to, he might have actually gotten it and avoided war entirely. Whether the Soviet Union would still have invaded it's neighbors, without Nazi Germany acting as the aggressor in Europe, drawing the attention of the "Western Allies", is another question entirely.

>Alt History; just another name for Multiverse theory.

>break treaties left and right
>invade Poland
>invade Denmark
>invade Norway
>invade Belgium
>invade Luxembourg
>invade Netherlands
>invade France
>UH SO HOW ABOUT THAT PEACE OFFER YEAH
The Nazis had literally zero diplomatic reputation left, why the fuck would anyone sane negotiate with them, let alone make peace? They needed to be dealt with completely.

It's like if I broke into your house, took all your stuff, and then I said that I'm willing to offer a peace deal so long as I get to keep all your stuff.

kek

>hey britain i know you still have your airforce and your navy and your channel but let's just white peace now and let me keep poland which was the entire reason you declared war so your reputation can be destroyed
>no thanks
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That wasn't an uncommon pattern for peace treaties in the middle ages. Usually a fight to the death isn't worth it, just look at the British Empire, fighting WWII was the last straw, they never recovered.

>Just stay in your containment thread for now

What he meant by this?

>"Look now, we cam stop the war if you surrender"
>"I'm not surrendering"
>EXTRA! EXTRA! CHURCHILL WAS THE REAL MONSTER. GET REDPILLED! WAKE UP!

So what, Churchill should have surrendered when he became Prime Minister?

>declare war to protect poland
>poland gets raped twice over during and after the war
>then proceeds to lose empire

what did perfidious albion mean by this?

>accept peace offer
>leave the europe under krauts and lose respect of colonies

>refuse the peace offer
>lets europe divide into two powers and avoid lose the colonies for some years.

who is this semen demon

>declare war to secure german soil
>But it's okay because that soil isn't german anymore and neither is Prussia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Hess